Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (971 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
We've been together for 4 years and I really love her. I respect her to much and I've never for once cheated on her even in the face of serious seduction from other ladies, I have been so transparent even to the stage of letting her have my passwords and pins. But she has a character of never saying sorry and when she says it, she does so carelessly. She's never wrong in her sight and when she is, I must say sorry to avoid been neglected for days.

When there's a quarrel, she can go for days without talking to me, picking my calls nor replying my texts while i can barely survive not talking to her for a day BUT I love her. I've checked if she has another man in her life but NO.

Right now, I am so sick and unhappy as this is turning to a psychological abuse for me as I am a very emotional man.

Please sincere advices needed here please, I joined Nairaland because of this issue...
Re: What Do I Do? by ihedioramma: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
BROTHER MARRY YOUR BIBLE
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
ihedioramma: BROTHER MARRY YOUR BIBLE

its not been easy concentrating on anything else...
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
If u die because of her since u are an emotional person,she will still live on bt u wud hv lost! The tym u will use feelin hrtbrkn,is enough 4 u to luk 4 d one who is really yours! Cos love is to b shared by two people who knw wat its all about.
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babytoony: If u die because of her since u are an emotional person,she will still live on bt u wud hv lost! The tym u will use feelin hrtbrkn,is enough 4 u to luk 4 d one who is really yours! Cos love is to b shared by two people who knw wat its all about.

Thanks a lot and I think that's the only solution now...to search for someone else, though i will have to get over this first cus i cant handle two at a time...
Re: What Do I Do? by Reanaa: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
Poster like you said, you love her but does she love you as well?
if she does it wouldnt take anythin from her to say sorry when she is wrong.
i think she has pride and may be rude too for her to find it difficult
to appologize to you like you will always do to her
i dislike pride in both women and men it always bring problems in relationships.
there's nothing like humility, awww am sorry hon i dint meant to hurt you, case close.
for her mind you be mumu for u to dey beg am
even when she is wrong and that how she'll be playing with ur emotion(ur weak point)
Re: What Do I Do? by Fkforyou(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
You are like a car to her now,she has d keys,just enjoy d ride.cheesy...lol k,seriously dude u gave her absolute control in d relationship.
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Reanaa: Poster like you said, you love her but does she love you as well?
if she does it wouldnt take anythin from her to say sorry when she is wrong.
i think she has pride and may be rude too for her to find it difficult
to appologize to you like you will always do to her
i dislike pride in both women and men it always bring problems in relationships.
there's nothing like humility, awww am sorry hon i dint meant to hurt you, case close.
for her mind you be mumu for u to dey beg am
even when she is wrong and that how she'll be playing with ur emotion(ur weak point)

YEP, it so so hard for her to just be apologetic and it worrisome for me as i have invested so much love, time and emotions into this relationship to just watch it break
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fkforyou: You are like a car to her now,she has d keys,just enjoy d ride.cheesy...lol k,seriously dude u gave her absolute control in d relationship.

How do i solve this? the mistake has been made already and solutions seem hard to find.
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Do u truly love her or because of d tinz uv spent on her dats y u cnt let go? To me,d solutn is there..jst dat u cnt tk it.
Re: What Do I Do? by tashanja(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sorry mate, you've got an egoistical insensitive b*1tch for a girl.
But not all her fault, you clearly have contributed by encouraging and condoning her bad behavior to the extent that she is taking your love and dedication for granted - notwithstanding your brittle emotion.

It is evident that you have downgraded yourself(imagine apologizing to her for her mistakes) and put her up on a pedestal to the extent that she feels over protected and secured in the relationship, enough not have make the extra effort and therefore respect or care about your own feelings.

Love has turned you to a weakling and she knows it every time you affirm it by grovelling, tail between your legs begging for forgiveness - even when you've done no wrong.
What she needs is a wake up call to make her appreciate you more and your value in her life and the relationship, and ultimately what she stands to lose if she doesn't change her ways. But she would value you only when you learn to value and respect yourself first.

Finally, communicated your feelings and learn not to cave in too quickly.
Re: What Do I Do? by Fkforyou(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Think like a man,o.k take control of ur life and everything around u,including herangry
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babytoony: Do u truly love her or because of d tinz uv spent on her dats y u cnt let go? To me,d solutn is there..jst dat u cnt tk it.
I would have left her long ago But for the sincere love
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
One thing iv noticd abt mst gals who tk their relatnshhp 4 grantd is dat..they neva realise d importance of d great love shown to them those moments untill it is too late! Such kind of gals if tkn bck by d guy dat 1ce loved them myte change..y sum wil nt!
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
tashanja: Sorry mate, you've got an egoistical insensitive b*1tch for a girl.
But not all her fault, you clearly have contributed by encouraging and condoning her bad behavior to the extent that she is taking your love and dedication for granted - notwithstanding your brittle emotion.

It is evident that you have downgraded yourself(imagine apologizing to her for her mistakes) and put her up on a pedestal to the extent that she feels over protected and secured in the relationship, enough not have make the extra effort and therefore respect or care about your own feelings.

Love has turned you to a weakling and she knows it every time you affirm it by grovelling, tail between your legs begging for forgiveness - even when you've done no wrong.
What she needs is a wake up call to make her appreciate you more and your value in her life and the relationship, and ultimately what she stands to lose if she doesn't change her ways. But she would value you only when you learn to value and respect yourself first.

Finally, communicated your feelings and learn not to cave in too quickly.

NOT BY ANY MEANS SHORT OF THE TRUTH. SERIOUSLY I'M DOING MY BEST TO REPOSITION MYSELF OR SIMPLY MOVE ON.
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Do u want to live? Do u want to be happy? Do u want to b free of hypertensn? Do wat u think is rite nd in ur mind.
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sometimes, in bid to win over a lady and prove true love, a guy may carelessly hand over his heart to a lady who may decide to take good care of it or be careless with it. I am in this and getting out of it is so HARD. Not that i cant get out BUT if I do, I sure will never return which i know will hurt her so much by then...(this I'm avoiding cus i love her). BUT...
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babytoony: Do u want to live? Do u want to be happy? Do u want to b free of hypertensn? Do wat u think is rite nd in ur mind.

THANKS MAN...NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THAT WHICH I HAVE BEEN TRYING NOT TO
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Erm correction..im nt a guy..im a gal
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
Any man who becomes emotionally attached to any lady will die before his time. He will surely die from hypertension as a result of complications arising from being heart broken. If you die because of a lady today, before dusk by morrow, ten thousand men will walk over ur grave to sleep with her. Wake up my man and live ur life by switching of ur emotions.
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Correction! NOT ALL WOMEN! Cos u too go marry! Nd if u get sista,remember say she b woman too@tpacalipse
Re: What Do I Do? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babytoony: Erm correction..im nt a guy..im a gal
OH THANKS DEAR grin
Re: What Do I Do? by Babytoony(f): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol..u're welcum smiley
Re: What Do I Do? by tashanja(m): 5:09am On Jan 03, 2013
Babytoony: One thing iv noticd abt mst gals who tk their relatnshhp 4 grantd is dat..they neva realise d importance of d great love shown to them those moments untill it is too late! Such kind of gals if tkn bck by d guy dat 1ce loved them myte change..y sum wil nt!

True dat, in fact all my ex's felt my love , took it for granted and unfailingly regreted it after it was too late.

@ OP: Stay strong and stand your ground, resist the temptation to cave in no matter how much you are missing her, let her also feel the pain of your absence. Chances are when she doesn't receive your calls etc, she may equally start missing you and may come to her senses.
Re: What Do I Do? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2013
Oga calm down with dis ur love ooo. If u cont'd lk dis, she will 4ever be in-charge. Pretend to be angry a tyms, give her arms-lenght. I didnt say u shd cheat on her ooo, bt am sayng u shd make her have a feeling of brk-up, then if she truely loves you, she'll be sober.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls / Upload Your Voice Notes. / How Long Were You In Love With Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.