Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) (973 Views)

4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Sometimes you imagine how life is being a fool. I wish he knew it was going to be so he wouldn’t have done what he did. A friend of mine told me a
story of how a guy wrote an exam for his girlfriend, immediately he finished the exam and submitted the paper, he was about to be interrogated later but he ran out of the class and jumped from the 3 story building, he was lucky I guess because he lived. Here is this letter this guy wrote from hell. He said …
Dear bimbo, the first time I saw you, I believed you were a true beauty. My friends told me not to go for you that you are just a gold digger wannabe but I didn’t want to listen to them. I toasted you for a whole 3 months and you didn’t accept until the fourth month you agreed to date me. Five months into our relationship you don’t allow me to kiss you, hug you or even have sex with you. I never knew you were using me. During any of our school break, I work myself up earning money and trying my best to make my future bright only for you to lie and demand excessively for money from me while you go behind my back dating other guys.
A year into our relationship, I have not yet seen your pant; I never even kiss you sef because u no dey allow me. But you will sleep with other guys and come to ask for forgiveness saying it was the devil’s handiwork. I caught you several times with peter yet you will still apologize and I go forgive you.
Exam period approached and I spoilt you so well with assorted fruits and beverages to help you cool your brain, read well and pass. Your last paper, you even asked me to write that exam for you. That day I cannot forget because it turned out to be a day of my doom. I agreed to write the exam for you. After writing the exam, I was about going out when the lecturer called me because I wasn’t with my I.D card. I thought to myself that if I don’t run, I will definitely be caught and be sent out of school so I ran. As the lecturer ran after me, I decided to jump from that 4 story building were the exam was been conducted, I was bleeding heavily and finally I died. Bimbo, you didn’t remember me at all, you just forgot about me. You finished your school, graduated and you are now married with two children. In fact God go punish your husband and your children. I pray say you go com join me here for this hell fire. You sat there enjoying life while you left me in HELL FIRE. U com think say e go better for you and your family? Hahahahahaha I laugh in Swahili. Everything you made me pass through, you will get it in 100 folds plus before joining me here. Your own will be hell+hellfire.
narrated by anonymous reader
written by chukwudinma ozor

http://www.hovabuzz.com/index.php/stories/47-dear-bimbo-letter-to-his-ex-from-hell-fire
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by reach4it: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Letter from Hell"

Grab your copy now! cheesy
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Omexonomy: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2013
This particular story hapend in uniben in 2013
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Exponental(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2013
Nothing will happen 2 her.
Ur stupidity has overpowered what u called love.
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2013
No be only letter from hell, na letter from heaven!
Rubbish!!
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by Adaeze003(f): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Lol! But seriously, are people this gullible?
Re: Dear Bimbo (letter To His Ex From Hell Fire) by overdrive(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2013
And why wld God punish her husband and children?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know He/she Is The ONE? / What Caused Your Relationship Breakup? / How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.