Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

New Discovery 2months After Wedding! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Discovery 2months After Wedding! (4505 Views)

See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Does she have the other qualities he wants in a woman? it could be she was no longer sure of him and began making frantic efforts to hook any prospective suitor. She panicked!!He should stick with her.She made a mistake and now i am sure she has learnt her lessons becaus of this she may probably become a better wife than other women.Experience is the best teacher.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by drpompay(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
And so Didnt u read where d guy told her dt she can marry another guy and yet refused 2 go 4 test until after 15months.D bf did nt even hv any proof dt she slept wit any of her facebk or bb friends so y bring up unnecessary issue.If u were d gal,wat will u hv done?
i thinkd best wud ve bin to explain to him that u can't continue waiting and move on instead of trying ur luck elsewhere at d same time feigning faithful to d guy. Even if, she should have told him about all her escapades b4 d marriage. Another question is, what does a girl wants when she goes visiting a guy she has never met physically @ his place?
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Mercyu1(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
acidosis™:

I'll stick with my man...Remain faithful and use an iron made belt on my p a n t.

Easier said than done.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by chuckdee4(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
He told her to move on now and that's what she did, so what the eff is his problem, someone that never cheated on him all the while they were courting.
The guy should grow a pair and focus on his marriage, all that stuff happened on the past after he had told her to get on with her life (Isn't looking for someone else getting on with her life?)
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by drpompay(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
chuckdee4: He told her to move on now and that's what she did, so what the eff is his problem, someone that never cheated on him all the while they were courting.
The guy should grow a pair and focus on his marriage, all that stuff happened on the past after he had told her to get on with her life (Isn't looking for someone else getting on with her life?)
but she never agreed to move on, so d guy always believed she was still there for him hence he worked her nysc posting to his state as requested by her, not knowing that she was actually trying to move on behind his back
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Aafulenu(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
drpompay: but she never agreed to move on, so d guy always believed she was still there for him hence he worked her nysc posting to his state as requested by her, not knowing that she was actually trying to move on behind his back

it seems u r bent on painting this girl black, has she done anytin to u? cos i dont understand y u want pple to insult/blame her here. haba! any reply that blames her or insults her, u are ok with it.
but anyone that says move on, u are quick to reply with anoda negative.

ok have it ur way, that girl is a bi*tch, a sslut, hw dere she sneek behind his back? he should divocee her sharp sharp before he trains kids that are not his own.
are u happy nw?

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by chuckdee4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
drpompay: but she never agreed to move on, so d guy always believed she was still there for him hence he worked her nysc posting to his state as requested by her, not knowing that she was actually trying to move on behind his back

Well you can't blame the girl for having an alternative plan since the guy was behaving the way he was
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Pdizzle(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
I think u shud overluk dat and try to trust her again, wats a marriage without trust. Girls re emotional creatures and tend to make more mistakes in the process of making everything perfect especially wen it comes to relationship n family matters. If u really love her u will 4give her and in due time she will earn ur trust back. U guyz go way bck , all those yrs no be beans n remember u re human, u cn do something terrible than that with d hope of 4giveness. Just let go an be happy together again

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by drpompay(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
No, not the way u see it, just that of all in our clique, he was d most faithful. I doubt if any guy can be as faithful as my guy. And he usually boast about his girl even when u tell him d contrary. Like in sch, there was a time he opened her yahoo and saw her mail to another guy hw much she loved dat guy, but she denies it saying it was her friend that sent it, my guy believed her. Well, I'm sorry, let me not paint her black, so I'll leave it for him to go thru ur advice and decide himself, just that i feel very bad for him as he is devastated
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by 1920MaMa: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Men, una no go cease to amaze me!
Hear yourself:

He had ladies falling for him with whom he would have easily played with, but most times she gets to know of it b4 it materialized.
Story! So he never cheated on her?

then d guy while @ work pricked himself with a needle of an HIV positive patient. He then told his fiancee and did HIV test that was negative.
She believed you (even though i doubt this), why then do you find it so hard to believe her?

So he told the girl that the marriage plans will be on hold till he confirms he is negative or if she can't wait she should move on with her life.
Why tell a girl you claim to love to move on cos of an accident? I put it to you that you also had your options open, hence that statement.

But the guy did not go back for d confirmatory test for 15months.
If truly your reason for putting the marriage plans on hold was to ascertain your HIV status, why den did you leave the confirmatory test for that long? Are you sure you truly pricked yourself with that needle? Or it’s just a cooked up story to put the plans on hold?

He later called it quit Dec 24th 2011 and on 31st Dec 2011 he summoned courage to go for d HIV test, which was negative,
Wat was his reasons for calling it quit? And why did he decide to go for the test after he ended the relationship?

he summoned courage to go for d HIV test, which was negative, with a joyful heart he called his lady to tell her d good news
the same lady he called it quit with a week ago? he's even more confused than i thought!

Just abt a month plus into d marriage, he picks his wife's phone to help her delete some scam messages,
Help her delete scam messages, you say or to check for something else? Just a month plus, and he’s already suspecting his wife. Na wa o!

You sef you seem to know too much about this couple, or are you saying the man in question is a baby-husband that finds pleasure in discussing his wife with the public?

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Aafulenu(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
1920MaMa: Men, una no go cease to amaze me!
Hear yourself:

Story! So he never cheated on her?

She believed you (even though i doubt this), why then do you find it so hard to believe her?

Why tell a girl you claim to love to move on cos of an accident? I put it to you that you also had your options open, hence that statement.

If truly your reason for putting the marriage plans on hold was to ascertain your HIV status, why den did you leave the confirmatory test for that long? Are you sure you truly pricked yourself with that needle? Or it’s just a cooked up story to put the plans on hold?

Wat was his reasons for calling it quit? And why did he decide to go for the test after he ended the relationship?

the same lady he called it quit with a week ago? he's even more confused than i thought!

Help her delete scam messages, you say or to check for something else? Just a month plus, and he’s already suspecting his wife. Na wa o!

You sef you seem to know too much about this couple, or are you saying the man in question is a baby-husband that finds pleasure in discussing his wife with the public?

dont mind the guy, he tot we were all gonna insult d girl. i guess he didnt get wat he was looking for
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Amya(f): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Op, for just a friend/innocent bystander you seem to know a lot. You also even know the workings in the mind of the parties. I think you're the guy in question.

Now OP, what would you like to hear? What will make it alright to you? Her admission of guilt? Tears? Confession to peer pressure. People don't ask questions there's no answer to.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by 1920MaMa: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2013
drpompay: They never broke up. They were still meeting though with condom. He even worked her nysc posting to his state and was still committed to her just as she was committed to him. The only p was that no further progress in marriage talks. But now she is not even admitting doin anything wrong

They never broke up.
Did you say they never broke up? Are you forgetting so soon how he asked her to move on pending his HIV status confirmation?

They were still meeting though with condom.
You guys were just friends with benefit since that statement “if she can't wait (for 15 months) she should move on with her life” was never retracted. And moreover, you stopped talking marriage.

The only p was that no further progress in marriage talks.
And you expected her to wait forever? If at all she did what you accused her of, then I’d say you pushed her since you were not fully committed to the relationship.

pls free the babe and enjoy your marriage!
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by awofasteph: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Your friend can either accept her for who she is and move on in a positive direction or leave. I believe he wants to stay bc he is looking for advice. The first lesson here is marriage is for better or for worse. She may have entertained other men bc the guy in question waited so long to be sure about his HIV status, or bc she may have believed that he no longer wanted to be with her. Women think very differently from men and the fact that he told her to move on does not mean that is what he wanted her to do. He was just making her aware of the situation and allowed her to make a choice. From what was said I do believe she loves him bc she would not have stayed with a man who "may" have been HIV positive and still slept with him bc a condom is not 100% proof and still move onto marry him. I would suggest sticking it out. Marriage is hard work but the rewards of it are priceless. Just make sure this is a behavior that is not instilled in her. Give her a choice again. If she values the relationship and the future she should make her mate feel like this is something that will not repeat itself. What is important are the goals the both of them share together. ;DYour friend can either accept her for who she is and move on in a positive direction or leave. I believe he wants to stay bc he is looking for advice. The first lesson here is marriage is for better or for worse. She may have entertained other men bc the guy in question waited so long to be sure about his HIV status, or bc she may have believed that he no longer wanted to be with her. Women think very differently from men and the fact that he told her to move on does not mean that is what he wanted her to do. He was just making her aware of the situation and allowed her to make a choice. From what was said I do believe she loves him bc she would not have stayed with a man who "may" have been HIV positive and still slept with him bc a condom is not 100% proof and still move onto marry him. I would suggest sticking it out. Marriage is hard work but the rewards of it are priceless. Just make sure this is a behavior that is not instilled in her. Give her a choice again. If she values the relationship and the future she should make her mate feel like this is something that will not repeat itself. What is important are the goals the both of them share together.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by repogirl(f): 3:40am On Jan 04, 2013
rastle: The question the guy should ask himself is "if he is in her shoes what would he have done" ladies don't have time to waste waiting for someone who seems not ready for marriage.the guy should just overlook the past and find a way to amend his home, den he should move on.

Exactly my thoughts! She was even a virgin at first, dat tells u d type of girl she is. She gave him many years of her life believing she would marry him then suddenly he let's her go! You really can't blame her for her actions, womens biological clocks are ticking and when disappointment comes like this one, correct reasoning goes out the door. She was seriously looking to settle down although doing it the wrong way.
They were not together at the moment and he'd told her to get on with her life anyway so he should jst not bother himself wit what she did during that period. People make mistakes, forgive, heal and believe in them to be better people.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
He told her to move on and she did exactly that grin why is he complaining. When she found him I don't think he was a virgin, so I see what's there to biiiitch about
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by tanidabi: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2013
It's always so easy to give advice when you are not directly involved.I met a woman who has been married for like 15yrs,she married as a virgin but she said she has slept with more men as a married woman,it's a tough one but i realise that most people who cheat especially women really don't plan to cheat,i've read stories and am in a dilemma myself but as for the guy in question, she won't admit cos she loves you and maybe you should just let go ,don't keep punishing HER cos am sure she feels bad enough,and if you choose to leave her,it's your call but will THE next girl be innocent too and for all the advisers let him that has no sin throw the first stone.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
acidosis™:

I'm working already.. smiley
yahoo stuff grin
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
LadyTC: I don't even know how to advice. People should be careful. Many marry for the wrong reasons. From this post sounds like she was desperate to marry any guy with good income and her clock was ticking.
how in the hell was she only there for good income, when she was wit the guy right from varsity (wen he probably didn't have much) I don't see how she is desparate considering that he was the one who went back looking for her wen he found out about his HIV status...he said that he had intentions to cheat bt she eventually found out before it happened, my guess is, if she never found out, he might have done it. He isn't st gabriel either. Talk about putting a hallow on top of the devil's horns
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Ryabcool(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Aafulenu:

its not about being stubborn. the guy is just married two months and he is already in a fit.

let the past be the past. besides the babe might be saying the truth that nothing happened. besides y will she keep evidence if sometin realy happened?
I was about to comment but seeing how butt-ugly you look, my brain went blank and I forgot what I was about to say... Happy New Year sha sad
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Aafulenu(f): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ryabcool: I was about to comment but seeing how butt-ugly you look, my brain went blank and I forgot what I was about to say... Happy New Year sha sad

hahaha lol, monkey no fine but im mama like am.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by LadyTC: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how in the hell was she only there for good income, when she was wit the guy right from varsity (wen he probably didn't have much) I don't see how she is desparate considering that he was the one who went back looking for her wen he found out about his HIV status...he said that he had intentions to cheat bt she eventually found out before it happened, my guess is, if she never found out, he might have done it. He isn't st gabriel either. Talk about putting a hallow on top of the devil's horns
Yes she is desperate if what he has said is true (for marriage to any guy by keeping her options open) go back and read the story properly and secondly go back and read what I wrote don't just pick out a part of it and make comments. If you are into someone and you give your word have integrity and keep to it, If you can't it shows u can do anything when things are hard and if you give your word to someone and can't keep it then tell them and move on.if he is the so called devil why would he tell her he is has the possibility of hiv, you have men who decieve women marry them knowing their status, he even gave her the opiton to leave.now if you read what I wrote correctly you will see I have already commented on the authenticity of his side of the story regarding his fidelity.a desperate woman would go dating other men asking them what they do and visit them at their houses when in a relationship.note he said they never broke up to start with after he gave her an option. And its spelt Halo not hallow.

Logical thinking.....
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by kittykat1(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg ell ur brother to park well joor. If he needs a parking lot, I can loan him well.

How can you break up with a woman and tell her to marry another if she wants and when u find out that she did that, u start ggiVing her a bad name. Na d girl I dey blame sef. Why is she defending herself. For chrissake, they had broken up for over a full year. So she shouldn't find another option abi. She shd stay there and keeep crying. Moreover, when u meet ppl online or ofline, one of the questions u shd ask is what they do for a living.

Puhlease, he shd Give her break. For the ppl calling her a cheat, what's ur basis? That he didn't touch another woman during that peroid, makes him no saint. He was traumatized and couldn't chase woman. If that guy didn't have issues, he would have found another lady. He shd stop being a hypocrite abeg.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Ryabcool(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Aafulenu:

hahaha lol, monkey no fine but im mama like am.
hehe! True
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Agbgift(f): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
I dnt support divorce, no matter hw grievous d offenece is, it can be fogiven. If God could forgive us and still call us his children no matter our act of sin, tell me who are we men nt to forgive. I won't pass blame on any body on who is right or wrong. All I will say is both parties are acting ireactional @ dis point. No one wants to listen to d other information. They both want to justify themselfs for their act as right. This issue doesn't call for any reason for divorce as far as d act was done before deciding to get settled wift one another nd while both parties where apart. My advise is both parties should sit themslefs down wiftout any third party nd pour out their mind, anger on each other. Tell each other d sweet truth and bitter truth. And I tell u both parties will love themslef d more. Both parties should also learn this Word AM SORRY. It pays a lot!
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Ryabcool(m): 12:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Agbgift: I dnt support divorce, no matter hw grievous d offenece is, it can be fogiven. If God could forgive us and still call us his children no matter our act of sin, tell me who are we men nt to forgive. I won't pass blame on any body on who is right or wrong. All I will say is both parties are acting ireactional @ dis point. No one wants to listen to d other information. They both want to justify themselfs for their act as right. This issue doesn't call for any reason for divorce as far as d act was done before deciding to get settled wift one another nd while both parties where apart. My advise is both parties should sit themslefs down wiftout any third party nd pour out their mind, anger on each other. Tell each other d sweet truth and bitter truth. And I tell u both parties will love themslef d more. Both parties should also learn this Word AM SORRY. It pays a lot!
oya answer this question; you married a man and after marriage Ʋ find out that he's impotent. Would you forgive him that he lied to you?
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by snowdrops(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Op has been busted. He is the guy in question. Even his username starts with dr meaning doctor. Remember he said both couple did 6 yr course in naija, and did guy had needle stick injury at work.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Agbgift(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ryabcool: oya answer this question; you married a man and after marriage Ʋ find out that he's impotent. Would you forgive him that he lied to you?

Yes I will forgive him. Like I did said in my earlier post, if God can forgive us of our sins, who are we nt to forgive? And we will both pray 2geda dat God in his infinate mercily bless us wift kids cos wift God all tins are possible. Even adopt kids.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by Agbgift(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ryabcool: oya answer this question; you married a man and after marriage Ʋ find out that he's impotent. Would you forgive him that he lied to you?

Yes I will forgive him. Like I did said in my earlier post, if God can forgive us of our sins, who are we nt to forgive? And we will both pray 2geda dat God in his infinate mercily bless us wift kids cos wift God all tins are possible. Even adopt kids.
Re: New Discovery 2months After Wedding! by drpompay(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
[quote author=snowdrops]Op has been busted. He is the guy in question. Even his username starts with dr meaning doctor. Remember he said both couple did 6 yr course in naija, and did guy had needle stick injury at work. [/qui
who's most likely to be d friend of a Dr? not saying i am

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother / Why Do Guys Like Fair Ladies Most? / Ladies, Do Not Let Go Of A Man That Has This 5 Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.