Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (32312 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2013
So have you jailbroken it now?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by marcos5: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2013
I have a iphone 4 att usa .. Ios6.1 baseband 4.12 how can I chainge the baseband are unlock it to us it with a diferent phn carrier
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by marcos5: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2013
I have a iphone 4 att usa ios6.1 with a baseband 4.12 how can I chainge the baseband are get a factory unlock code to use it with a diferent phone carrier
Thnks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2013
marcos5: I have a iphone 4 att usa ios6.1 with a baseband 4.12 how can I chainge the baseband are get a factory unlock code to use it with a diferent phone carrier
Thnks

Contact tumababa247@yahoo.com to unlock it.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
sun_temi: So have you jailbroken it now?
yea done jailbroken grin
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2013
haywire1: yea done jailbroken grin
Good
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
[size=13pt]Apple is releasing 6.1.1 soon. iPhone 3Gs users that software unlocked their iPhone and are still on iOS 4.1 should upgrade to iOS 6.1 now so as to take advantage of i0S 6.1 untethered untethered jailbreak. When iOS 6.1.1 drops, it will render the current exploit useless. Now is the time.

And if for any reason you can't upgrade to iOS 6.1 maybe because you can't do it yourself, make sure you have your iOS 6.0, 6.0.1 or 6.1 shsh blog saved if not you are on a longtime thing ooo expect U no like apps need apps like Whatsapp that requires higher firmware. [/size]

No talk say I no tell U ooo.
Act now.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ebuks: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2013
ℓ̊ got an iphone ℓ̊ J̲̅u̅ƨτ registered Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ jailbroken,,,,after the next day, the iphone 3gs strts swollen..almost pulling out the screen of the phone, what could have been the cause? Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ pls is D̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥Я̅‎Ε̲̣̣̣̥ any remedy?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2013
Ebuks: ℓ̊ got an iphone ℓ̊ J̲̅u̅ƨτ registered Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ jailbroken,,,,after the next day, the iphone 3gs strts swollen..almost pulling out the screen of the phone, what could have been the cause? Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ pls is D̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥Я̅‎Ε̲̣̣̣̥ any remedy?
. D swollen is called elephantiasis, Rub ur iPhone wit aboniki or methylated spirit grin
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ebuks: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
haywire1: . D swollen is called elephantiasis, Rub ur iPhone wit aboniki or methylated spirit grin
U̶̲̥̅̊ mustnt display ur stupidity....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Ebuks: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ebuks: ℓ̊ got an iphone ℓ̊ J̲̅u̅ƨτ registered Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ jailbroken,,,,after the next day, the iphone 3gs strts swollen..almost pulling out the screen of the phone, what could have been the cause? Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ pls is D̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥Я̅‎Ε̲̣̣̣̥ any remedy?
ℓ̊ need a solution....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2013
^^^^^ never heard of it. Is it an original iPhone?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2013
tumababa: ^^^^^ never heard of it. Is it an original iPhone?
Same thought here...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sinade1(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013

What is the OS of the phone? I hope it is not running jelly bean.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jelly bean?? Like for real?? Abi iPhone don dey wey dey run on Android ni grin
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
dmcdad: Jelly bean?? Like for real?? Abi iPhone don dey wey dey run on Android ni grin

Lmao nope..the iphone chop beans in jelly fish sauce!!...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bangin: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hi guys, I jst got an iphone4, what's the cheapest data bundle I can use. Heard I can connect with 1k i.e 200mb
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
If Airtel service is good in your area, then you can get 1Gb data bundle for 1200.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by stephenponti(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
bangin: Hi guys, I jst got an iphone4, what's the cheapest data bundle I can use. Heard I can connect with 1k i.e 200mb

U can get Glo bb package text Somonth to 777 @1200 for 3 Gig as it works in other phones just set ur Apn on the iPhone to blackberry.net and you ae good to Go. you can search for the thread that explains much on that in the phone section on nairaland.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bangin: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
I really appreciate the info u guys gave on the data bundle to use. Wen it comes to iphone, am a novice. I don't know shiit cos av always bn a bb user. My sister got dis iphone4 for me frm apple store in uk (factory unlocked). Meanwhile b4 I got the phone av bn silently reading ds thread and av bn seeing terms like jailbreaking, cydia bla bla bla.
My sister in the uk av agreed to help me open an itunes acct, so buying apps wldnt be a problem for me.
Do I still need to jailbreak cos I dnt even understand anymore. What's the benefit gan gan frm ds jailbreaking thing? Thanks guys
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2013
It gives you the ability to customize your device in anyway u deem it necessary.. Plus u can download and install cracked apps without paying a dime... There are lots of reasons why people jailbreak buh then, top of the list are the aforementioned...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by marcos5: 4:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Need an iphone 4 unlocked can u help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2013
marcos5: Need an iphone 4 unlocked can u help

Check out this thread for iPhones' sales

https://www.nairaland.com/820040/unlocked-iphone-4-iphone-4s
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2013
dmcdad: It gives you the ability to customize your device in anyway u deem it necessary.. Plus u can download and install cracked apps without paying a dime... There are lots of reasons why people jailbreak buh then, top of the list are the aforementioned...
. Name some apps dat can be downloaded for free. And also d customizing apps for iPhone. Is there a way I can download more than 500mb size app without using wifi
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bangin: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
sun_temi: If Airtel service is good in your area, then you can get 1Gb data bundle for 1200.

@sun_temi, boss what do I send to get d service working.I av the recharge cards already (1,200). Does it have to do with cheat codes or anything. I av a fwend presently paying 3k for 1Gb as well.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
haywire1: . Name some apps dat can be downloaded for free. And also d customizing apps for iPhone. Is there a way I can download more than 500mb size app without using wifi
You can download virtually any app. Most apps in the appstore are already cracked and can be downloaded and unstalled if you have a jailbroken iDevice. Customization are endless.. I cant start naming names of customizing tweaks and all that as there are countless tweaks, apps, themes, fonts... Just name it... If you jailbreak, you eventually free your iDevice from the bondage of not being able to customize it as made by Apple... There are numerous tweaks also that gives you the ability to download games and app larger than 25mb for iPhones and 50mb for iPads.. With such tweaks, you can fool apple or apps to think they are on wifi while using 3G...

There are endless possibilities bruv..
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
bangin:

@sun_temi, boss what do I send to get d service working.I av the recharge cards already (1,200). Does it have to do with cheat codes or anything. I av a fwend presently paying 3k for 1Gb as well.
SMS bsm to 440. If you don't get a timely response, call call-centre and tell them you want to subscribe for the BB social plan and they would take care of it that instance...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
dmcdad:
SMS bsm to 440. If you don't get a timely response, call call-centre and tell them you want to subscribe for the BB social plan and they would take care of it that instance...

There's a better option. Once you load the card dial. *440*4#.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bangin: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks baba

dmcdad:
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bangin: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks sun_temi

sun_temi:

There's a better option. Once you load the card dial. *440*4#.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sirantonio(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Can I upgrade to 6.1 after jailbreaking?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
sirantonio: Can I upgrade to 6.1 after jailbreaking?
If u upgrade to iOS 6.1, you would have to re-jailbreak cause upgrading will make you lose your jailbreak..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Five Most Used Phone in Nigeria 2014 ... / Simple Step On How To Boot All INFINIX Phone Into Safe Mode / Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10+ Quick Hands On & First Impressions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.