Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31908 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by silverpitbull: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please, I accidentally dropped the settings icon into the camera icon. Now there are two small pictures of both icons inside of the camera icon - which won't open. Now this has left no settings icon on a home page for me to open and reset through (trying to avoid resetting to save apps and downloads within, if possible). The screen freezes forcing me to power off (usually when processing). (Android 5.1.1 smartphone. The word iphone appears as a. default word on the home/search page.) Please help.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
!^^^ Android kè
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
iPhone 4 using gevey chip, jailbroken on 5.1.1, BB 03.10.1. Can I safely upgrade to iOS6? ( a jailbreakable version of iOS6)
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by daa1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
I press reset on my iphone now is showing N now d network is not coming up. What can I do please?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2013
daa1: I press reset on my iphone now is showing N now d network is not coming up. What can I do please?

showing N where?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by daa1(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2013
The network is not coming and d apps r not showing

tumababa:

showing N where?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2013
daa1: The network is not coming and d apps r not showing

hold down both power n home button till d fone goes off n reboot
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by daa1(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Have done dat and re insert sim inside it still shows no network is not coming up....no service

tumababa:

hold down both power n home button till d fone goes off n reboot
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2013
daa1: Have done dat and re insert sim inside it still shows no network is not coming up....no service

Have you been using the sim on that phone before now??
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
If a paid app goes on sale and I begin d download then pause midway... Wld d download proceed if d app goes back to paid ? Specifically talkin abt asphalt 7 ( I ran out of data)
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Daffydoc: If a paid app goes on sale and I begin d download then pause midway... Wld d download proceed if d app goes back to paid ? Specifically talkin abt asphalt 7 ( I ran out of data)
Surely it would continue...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Help ooooo, after downloading tinz, d downloads doesn't show on my iPhone. I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4S and I've been downloading sinc I bought my iPhone. This problem started yesterday. Any help pls.. Tanx in advance
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
haywire1: Help ooooo, after downloading tinz, d downloads doesn't show on my iPhone. I'm using a jailbroken iPhone 4S and I've been downloading sinc I bought my iPhone. This problem started yesterday. Any help pls.. Tanx in advance
Downloading things from where
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Downloading things from where
from vshare, AppStore I always get a download completed message but d downloaded stuff won't show on my phone. I hope u understand me.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2013
haywire1: from vshare, AppStore I always get a download completed message but d downloaded stuff won't show on my phone. I hope u understand me.

With Vshare: After completing download, did you click on the download to install or Are the programs auto-Install?

For Apple Store: You may need to sync ur device with the iTunes if you download with PC, unless you download directly from ur device. While downloading with ur device, a progress bar with be seen on your homescreen.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mygee33(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2013
I need a tweak to show my message delivery status!!!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sup guyz, I hail oooo. Hw can i put whatsapp smiley on my iPhone whatsapp. Cos my whatsapp app on my iPhone doesn't av smiley.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 4:35am On Apr 01, 2013
haywire1: Sup guyz, I hail oooo. Hw can i put whatsapp smiley on my iPhone whatsapp. Cos my whatsapp app on my iPhone doesn't av smiley.

Download Emoji From App Store and follow whatever instructions that come with it.

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
sun_temi:

Download Emoji From App Store and follow whatever instructions that come with it.
done kiss
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
Good.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sikay2008: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
My Ipad3 ios5.1.1 has been restarting since yday.. But now its jox showing the Apple sign truout and its not even connecting to itunes pls help me tnX..
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^Did you hold the power/sleep button together with the home button for ten seconds If not, do it and see what happens. But if it doesn't help, then restoring would be the next option...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
I opened cydia today and I found out dat some of my saved shsh blobs were gone, including dat of 6.1.2. Now I am being asked to save that of 6.1.3. Am scared of sumtin going wrong because I use a gevey unlocked iPhone 4.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Daffydoc: I opened cydia today and I found out dat some of my saved shsh blobs were gone, including dat of 6.1.2. Now I am being asked to save that of 6.1.3. Am scared of sumtin going wrong because I use a gevey unlocked iPhone 4.

Ahhhhh... Nothing wrong with your phone. It was Cydia that was sick... painfully any SHSH you can't see have gone forever.
Cydia has been caching invalid shsh signature for many devices, since release of iOS 6. Just like when Apple introduces APTicketing in iOS 5, most developer were sharp enough to notice the changes, but when iOS 6 came everyone thought Apple will follow same pattern.

For all 4s and i5 running on iOS6, shsh saving is useless, even if you got all iOS5 shsh for ur 4s, no way back.

Apple holds the joker this time.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
soft-touch:

Ahhhhh... Nothing wrong with your phone. It was Cydia that was sick... painfully any SHSH you can't see have gone forever.
Cydia has been caching invalid shsh signature for many devices, since release of iOS 6. Just like when Apple introduces APTicketing in iOS 5, most developer were sharp enough to notice the changes, but when iOS 6 came everyone thought Apple will follow same pattern.

For all 4s and i5 running on iOS6, shsh saving is useless, even if you got all iOS5 shsh for ur 4s, no way back.

Apple holds the joker this time.
Gbam!!! Your head is there...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2013
So should I just go ahead and save that of 6.1.3 ? Can I safely do it on my own ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Daffydoc: So should I just go ahead and save that of 6.1.3 ? Can I safely do it on my own ?

Yes.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
@suntemi .. Like how much data (mb) should I have on my phone before I proceed with saving the 6.1.3 shsh
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Daffydoc: @suntemi .. Like how much data (mb) should I have on my phone before I proceed with saving the 6.1.3 shsh
Guy stop asking and start acting... It doesn't take up much(around an MB I guess)..
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2013
@dmcdad... Abeg bro no vex. Am using a gevey unlocked phone, apple don show me pepper before, so I luv asking questions before I do anytin.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Daffydoc: @dmcdad... Abeg bro no vex. Am using a gevey unlocked phone, apple don show me pepper before, so I luv asking questions before I do anytin.
I get u bro... Sorry for the harshness...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Daffydoc: @suntemi .. Like how much data (mb) should I have on my phone before I proceed with saving the 6.1.3 shsh

SHSH blob and APTicketing are in range of 7kb to 45kb, so u got nothing to fear.

Daffydoc: @dmcdad... Abeg bro no vex. Am using a gevey unlocked phone, apple don show me pepper before, so I luv asking questions before I do anytin.

I understand you wella, anyone that have witnessed the rage of a lightning-storm will never be part to insulting Sango (god of thunder). gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.