Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31910 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by charlesazeh(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls brodas, i need help..i have an iphone 3g 4.2.1, i cant install facebook and other apps.. please i need to have apps on my phone...make una help mi abeg ooo
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2013
charlesazeh: pls brodas, i need help..i have an iphone 3g 4.2.1, i cant install facebook and other apps.. please i need to have apps on my phone...make una help mi abeg ooo
Ahh! Wahala dey oooo. Majority of the apps have their minimum iOS requirement as iOS 4.3. Meanwhile, iPhone 3G can't be upgraded to iOS 4.3. My advice is, try and upgrade to an iPhone 3GS at least in order to continue to enjoy all or most of the benefits of iOS...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2013
charlesazeh: pls brodas, i need help..i have an iphone 3g 4.2.1, i cant install facebook and other apps.. please i need to have apps on my phone...make una help mi abeg ooo
dmcdad:

Ahh! Wahala dey oooo. Majority of the apps have their minimum iOS requirement as iOS 4.3. Meanwhile, iPhone 3G can't be upgraded to iOS 4.3. My advice is, try and upgrade to an iPhone 3GS at least in order to continue to enjoy all or most of the benefits of iOS...

To add more, Apple just update Facebook to version 6.0 that require minimum of iOS 5 and above.
If you know what that means, any device that can't go to iOS5 is not supported.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mirob(f): 6:17pm On May 09, 2013
I need ur help here, I can't post picture directly to my Facebook and I ve been asked to update meanwhile there is no provision for update on my iPhone 4, also I can't delete songs from my iPhone ipod, pls what do I do?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2013
What OS version are you running on your iPhone 4? And update can be done inside the "App Store" app.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mirob(f): 9:13am On May 10, 2013
sun_temi: What OS version are you running on your iPhone 4? And update can be done inside the "App Store" app.

I don't even know anything about it, os version and what have you.
But the Version is 4.3.4(8k2), IMEI is 01 254400 7006987, also I'm using GLO and their network is acting up, my APP Store usually dont open. Pls help me.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2013
That OS is too old. If your iPhone is factory unlocked, backup with iTunes and upgrade to version 6.1.3
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mirob(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2013
sun_temi: That OS is too old. If your iPhone is factory unlocked, backup with iTunes and upgrade to version 6.1.3

How do I know if it's factory unlocked and how do I backup with iTunes? Sorry to appear so dumb, pls enlighten me.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mirob(f): 11:12am On May 10, 2013
I tried opening an Apple ID and using my Visa card as payment method and they said "your payment method was declined" pls what do I do?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
mirob:

How do I know if it's factory unlocked and how do I backup with iTunes? Sorry to appear so dumb, pls enlighten me.
Drop the imei here so we can check to verify if its factory unlocked or not...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 8:23pm On May 10, 2013
mirob: I tried opening an Apple ID and using my Visa card as payment method and they said "your payment method was declined" pls what do I do?
Is that a credit or a debit card?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mirob(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2013
dmcdad:
Drop the imei here so we can check to verify if its factory unlocked or not...

here is it IMEI is 01 254400 7006987 but SunTemi has told me what to do. Thank though.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 12:21pm On May 11, 2013
This is my imei.... O12337009491400. Hw much is the unlock?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2013
Daffydoc: This is my imei.... O12337009491400. Hw much is the unlock?

O2 Uk.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 6:46pm On May 11, 2013
sun_temi:

O2 Uk.

Can it be factory unlocked? If so, Hw much wld it cost ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2013
10k if not blacklisted and 33k if blacklisted.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Davluck(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
Dunno if i am in d right thread but please, i nid ur help...I want to know if i can use mtn bis on my iphone and how do i set it on the phone...Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2013
You can. After subscribing to MTN BIS, set your apn as blackberry.net
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Davluck(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2013
sun_temi: You can. After subscribing to MTN BIS, set your apn as blackberry.net

Thanx boss, u'r always here to help..God bless you plenty
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2013
You too sir.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by kaybee3(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2013
Please where will I go on settings to set this apn
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2013
,m
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 9:28pm On May 12, 2013
sun_temi: 10k if not blacklisted and 33k if blacklisted.

How do I know if it's blacklisted or not ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Davluck(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
kay_bee: Please where will I go on settings to set this apn

Go to Settings ---> General----> Cellular -----> Cellular data network
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Davluck(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2013
oyibomoses: PLEASE I WANT TO CUSTOMERS MY MUSIC AS RINGTONE IN MY IPHONE 4 PLEASE ANY ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO DO IT

I think there are softwares but i like doing it manually...

1: On your PC, load iTunes by opening the Start menu and selecting the program from the list.

2: From your library, right-click on the song you want to use as a ringtone and then select Get info.

3: Select the Options tab and then tick the Start Time and Stop Time boxes. Enter times at which you want the ringtone to start and stop. You will have to listen to the track first and note down the time you want it to start. The stop time must be within 30 seconds, as this is the maximum length for a ringtone.

4: Click OK. Right-click on the track again, and then select Create AAC version. iTunes will convert the song. It will appear as a duplicate track - you can identify it by the track length in seconds.

5: Right-click on the original track, and then using the Options tab from the Get info menu, return the start and stop times to their original times. Otherwise, when you play that track, it will only play the section between your start and stop times!

6: Right-click on the short ringtone track and click Show in Windows Explorer.

The file will be highlighted. Right-click on it and choose Rename. Now change the extension from .m4a to .m4r. Click Yes when asked if you want to change the extension.

7: Double-click the file to add it to your iTunes library (or add it using the 'Add file to library' menu option in iTunes). Then, in iTunes, click the drop-down arrow to select the Tones section of your library.

8: Connect your smartphone to your PC and click on iPhone when it appears on the right-hand side of iTunes.Make sure Tones is set to sync with your phone. If you choose 'selected tones' rather than 'All tones' make sure you tick the tones you want to appear on your iPhone.

9: When the sync is finished, tap Settings on your iPhone, then Sounds, then Ringtone and select the new tone. It should appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones.

Hmmmm, did i say simple, well....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:45am On May 13, 2013
oyibomoses: PLEASE I WANT TO CUSTOMERS MY MUSIC AS RINGTONE IN MY IPHONE 4 PLEASE ANY ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO DO IT
Is your IPhone jail broken?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rhukie(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls aus, I need to upgrade my 3Gs frm 4.1 to sumtin higher. How cn I do it on my own
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
You can easily do that with iTunes provided your iPhone is factory unlocked.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rhukie(f): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls, how do I determine d@?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Maxrider17(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Plz my iphone 3g dey for dfu mode wen one guy wan upgrade am frm 4.1 to 5.0.help plz hw do i restore it.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2013
Maxrider17: Plz my iphone 3g dey for dfu mode wen one guy wan upgrade am frm 4.1 to 5.0.help plz hw do i restore it.

3G or 3Gs

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.