Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination (14527 Views)

Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch / APC Vice Chairman Arrested With Gun In Osun Polls / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by mrlizo: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2013
FORMER PDP CHAIRMAN ARRESTED FOR POLITICAL ASSASINATION

Addressing a news conference in Kano, the state’s Police Commissioner, Ibrahim Idris said the alleged killer identified as Ibrahim Lawal led the police to the suspected sponsor who allegedly sponsored the killing of two legislatures at the cost of N100, 000.
Alhaji Kura who is currently the chairman of the amalgamated traders association of Sabon Gari market in Kano was also an influential member of the PDP in the state. He was the party’s chairman in Tarauni local government area some three years ago.

He was allegedly arrested for sponsoring the killings of Alhaji Abba Garko of the PDP and Alhaji Isah Kademi of the All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP).
According to the commissioner, the arrested politician has confessed to have physically participated in the attack and shooting of the late honourable members.
Meanwhile, one Abdullahi Mabo who was reported to have been the gang leader of the hired assassins; a gang Ibrahim Lawal confessed to have joined in January 2012 has now been declared wanted by the police.
The police command also confirmed that the suspected mastermind Alhaji Sale Kura was together with the late Honourable Abba Garko at the time of his assassination and prayed together at Yan’Awaki before he was killed by Ibrahim Lawal.
In an interview with Channels Television, Ibrahim lawal said he confessed the alleged offence under duress, while Alhaji Kura refuted any knowledge of sponsoring the assassination of two legislators.
Prior to his assassination, Alhaji Abba Garko was said to have concluded arrangement to leave PDP while Alhaji Danladi Isah Kademi was described as the strongest member of ANPP in the State House of Assembly.

http://www.newsinnigeria..com
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Gbawe: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2013
The PDP is not tagged "a nest of killers" for nothing.

http://www.newsinnigeria..com/

FORMER PDP CHAIRMAN ARRESTED FOR POLITICAL ASSASINATION

Addressing a news conference in Kano, the state’s Police Commissioner, Ibrahim Idris said the alleged killer identified as Ibrahim Lawal led the police to the suspected sponsor who allegedly sponsored the killing of two legislatures at the cost of N100, 000.
Alhaji Kura who is currently the chairman of the amalgamated traders association of Sabon Gari market in Kano was also an influential member of the PDP in the state. He was the party’s chairman in Tarauni local government area some three years ago.

He was allegedly arrested for sponsoring the killings of Alhaji Abba Garko of the PDP and Alhaji Isah Kademi of the All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP).
According to the commissioner, the arrested politician has confessed to have physically participated in the attack and shooting of the late honourable members.
Meanwhile, one Abdullahi Mabo who was reported to have been the gang leader of the hired assassins; a gang Ibrahim Lawal confessed to have joined in January 2012 has now been declared wanted by the police.
The police command also confirmed that the suspected mastermind Alhaji Sale Kura was together with the late Honourable Abba Garko at the time of his assassination and prayed together at Yan’Awaki before he was killed by Ibrahim Lawal.
In an interview with Channels Television, Ibrahim lawal said he confessed the alleged offence under duress, while Alhaji Kura refuted any knowledge of sponsoring the assassination of two legislators.
Prior to his assassination, Alhaji Abba Garko was said to have concluded arrangement to leave PDP while Alhaji Danladi Isah Kademi was described as the strongest member of ANPP in the State House of Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gbawe: The PDP is not tagged "a nest of killers" for nothing.

http://www.newsinnigeria..com/

pdp - nest of killers
Acn - nest of rascals

Only God will save this country.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
I just watched the news on channels TV.One of the suspects said he was beaten by the police to admit he was the killer. Hmmm....
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by seanet01: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
lucenzo: pdp - nest of killers
Acn - nest of rascals

Pick your choic
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Gbawe: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: Pick your choic

Exactly. No saintly Party in Nigeria because no such Party can exist at this stage in our evolution. We simply must choose the lesser Devils for now.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by outrage: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is this suppose to be news?

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by AtheistD(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Exactly. No saintly Party in Nigeria because no such Party can exist at this stage in our evolution. We simply must choose the lesser Devils for now.

And who are the lesser devils?
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
100000 to take away a life you didn't create! Some people are actually poor.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by REVOLUTNIS: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
why should this story make FP, abokis should kill themselves its their way of life. Boko Harams-terrorists
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by GARRIx7(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Na today??
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Even the lizards in my backyard know that PDP is a nest of killers...

A congregation of the children of darkness.......

Bunch of reprobates, headed for destruction of selves and followers....
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by lacasa: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
PDP = BokoHaram, CORRUPTION, FUGITIVES, Ex-CONVICTS, ASSASSINS & RETARDEENS tongue

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

lesser devil or higher devil,devil na devil! Devil no get senior brother.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thats the game of politics... All of them are killers

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by osolomio: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
A devil is a devil, meant to kill steal and to destroy.Al we can do is to pray and hijack party from these thieving shenanigans
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by talktrue1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
berem: I just watched the news on channels TV.One of the suspects said he was beaten by the police to admit he was the killer. Hmmm....

I remember the case of Gov Oshiomhole's PA
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
talk true:

I remember the case of Gov Oshiomhole's PA
shebi na naija we dey? Anything fit happen sha.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by mafioso47(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
berem: I just watched the news on channels TV.One of the suspects said he was beaten by the police to admit he was the killer. Hmmm....
there is absolutely nothing rong abt that.. Its not easy to admit a crime committed.. That's why torture is often administered *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by koolet: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
As i dey nw ehn i cant even say anytin ,na hungry dy worry me nw.. *dump 4ne nd rush 2 buy garri*
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by BlueMurder(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lol @ "killing of two legislatures"
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Willy7(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why always PDP?Despite d propaganders being spread around to tarnish d image of CPC,ACN & co,i'm yet to hear,see or read about any evidence pointing to them as killers.We all know how Buhari has been villified and smeared by some ignorant folks and sycophants of PDP,till today he is yet to be arrested for any crime whatsover,not even one person from his party.Doesnt that tell us somthing?Even d boko haram they have tried all they could to linked him with,so far it has only been members of PDP found culpable.I'm not holding brief for anyone or party but i think what Nigerians are made to believe is way opposite of what goes on behind d scene.My only problem is that im yet to find any credible candidate from d opposition to wrest power from this bloodsucking vampires called pdp.I would've gone for Buhari,but he's too old for d job and also wont be a total democrat.But nontheless i like d man.But i rather vote GEJ than a Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by luluosas(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
PDP, house of robbers and killers. I pray more of the evils performed in the dark will come open someday.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Acn - nest of rascals

labour -nest of looters.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by ABsI1: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Acn - nest of rascals

and you are a nest of nonetities
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Hadone(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
When late Azazi was pointing it out, nobody seems to care.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by richardoz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nigerians and bloody politics. Only God can save us
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Gbawe: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Don't ask me. Decide for yourself and live with the consequences , good or bad, of your choice.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by ScorchedViper(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
100000 Naira for payment to kill someone....smdh
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Gbawe: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Na today??
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Even the lizards in my backyard know that PDP is a nest of killers...

A congregation of the children of darkness.......

Bunch of reprobates, headed for destruction of selves and followers....

Wole Soyinka is simply a brilliant man. The "nest of killers" tag he ascribed to the PDP is aptly descriptive and definitively succinct.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by muktarmtt(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: why should this story make FP, abokis should kill themselves its their way of life. Boko Harams-terrorists
will u shut d Bleep kiss my aboki ass, dis kind crime hpdn more in ur place dan north hear r making mouth mumu Of d first oder
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Okay
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by banki(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
am waiting for.......some people to comment, but i know they would never come here...... they know them selves

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Has No Regrets For Praising The Opposition / Aregbesola To Create 31 Local Councils More In Osun / Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.