Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,065 members, 7,842,024 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination (14533 Views)

Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch / APC Vice Chairman Arrested With Gun In Osun Polls / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Gbawe: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
banki: am waiting for.......some people to comment, but i know they would never come here...... they know them selves

You mean the "all Parties are the same" clowns? Those deluded jokers will not show face here because we all know that, statistically, the PDP is about violence and death far more than any other Party in Nigeria. Right now, they are slaughtering Nigerians like Chicken using their terrorist minions. Since Alao-Akala and Adedibu checked out, Oyo is now more peaceful. Same with Ogun State. Amosun has no use for a killer squad like the one Gbenga 'elebo' Daniel used to terrorise the State with. The less said about Oyinlola, Omisore, Oni et al, the better. It is always murder and mayhem with the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by get2abbey(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gbawe:

You mean the "all Parties are the same" clowns? Those deluded jokers will not show face here because we all know that, statistically, the PDP is about violence and death far more than any other Party in Nigeria. Right now, they are slaughtering Nigerians like Chicken using their terrorist minions. Since Alao-Akala and Adedibu checked out, Oyo is now more peaceful. Same with Ogun State. Amosun has no use for a killer squad like the one Gbenga 'elebo' Daniel used to terrorise the State with. It is always murder and mayhem with the PDP.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by markjetjet: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
I am highly concerned in this kind of issue in this part of the world. The police here forced the suspect to confess and he took them to the house of the said sponsor without any evidence. I cannot really say if it is a setup or not but I am not ruling that out as politicians can go to the extreme. There are some critical questions to be asked here. How was the suspect apprehended? Was is during the shooting? Or some was just nabbed as a suspect? This is the answer the police has to provide us.
In the USA and advanced countries, all the police need do is to make a suspect confess and then the police or secret agent will lay a watch on the pointed person for some time; all his movements and activities will be monitored to see if there is a correlation of the crime with what the person does on daily bases. The police can tap his phone lines to get evidence of what he says and who he talks to, from there they can ascertain if he is involved or not. Someone can be implicated just like that here but in advanced countries this is homicides and it is usually treated seriously by the state. I do not think it is enough evidence to just point at somebody!

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by solomon111(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Atleast we are withnessing a cleansing by this present govt.
There is no iota of fear,or favour for party faithfuls.
FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by SELFWORTH: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
berem: I just watched the news on channels TV.One of the suspects said he was beaten by the police to admit he was the killer. Hmmm....

But why did he not name you or me as the sponsors. They need to be tortured otherwise they won't confess. That's how the US was able to nail Osama BIn Laden.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by SELFWORTH: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
markjetjet: I am highly concerned in this kind of issue in this part of the world. The police here forced the suspect to confess and he took them to the house of the said sponsor without any evidence. I cannot really say if it is a setup or not but I am not ruling that out as politicians can go to the extreme. There are some critical questions to be asked here. How was the suspect apprehended? Was is during the shooting? Or some was just nabbed as a suspect? This is the answer the police has to provide us. !

This is Nigeria not USA . Lets make the best use of what we have . How did criminal know his name and house.

As for me, many politicians are killers . If they don't hire assassins , they employ other means rituals etc. I don't feel sorry for him. 99% of politicians have blood on their hands one way or the other .
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by REVOLUTNIS: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
muktar mtt: will u shut d Bleep kiss my aboki ass, dis kind crime hpdn more in ur place dan north hear r making mouth mumu Of d first oder
OK. i heard u aboki.
what will say of this picture

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by BetaThings: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: why should this story make FP, abokis should kill themselves its their way of life. Boko Harams-terrorists
And you think only "abokis" kill themselves?
Remember Bola Ige, Funso Wiiiams,Marshal harry, Dikibo etc?
People who die in the South while scooping petrol are also so many
Before you throw stones, pause
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Yahnur(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmmm 9ja
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by Parnassuss(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2013
This is good news and if the story is half true, then congrats to the police for doing a good job. Seeing as this got so little views I know that Nairaland is no longer an intelligent debate site, if Davido, Wizkid or Tonto Dike were remotely concened with a topic I am sure at least 300 comments would have been made the day it was posted.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination by davseun2ta(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2013
lucenzo: pdp - nest of killers
Acn - nest of rascals
cpc- nests of liars
apga-nests of failures
fresh-nests of greed
anpp- nests of pretenders
.... i look forward to a better neest! still flying sha o
Only God will save this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s N60bn Economic Stimulus Out Next Week / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / FG Partners Microsoft To Train 5 Million Nigerians In IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.