Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. (1942 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by advocate666: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
This new mod love the ban button no be small.

Abeg Jarus sorry for everything we said.

Afam you lost me. Au-revoir!
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Odunnu: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is just the beginning tongue
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666: This new mod love the ban button no be small.

Which new mod...is he like a nigerian police with his finger on the trigger..??

whats the problem with jarus btw.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666: This new mod love the ban button no be small.

Hehehehehhehehehe One hour ban and you are crying already?
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ibo boy as a mod ? I'm sure I'm his number one enemy.

@afam

Don't dare try to ban me cuz you don't even deserve to be a mod here.If you feel like banning me,inform mukina and she can deliver the sanction as she likes.I know you are going to victimize me and support your biafran brothers to further your biafran agenda.so I'm warning you or else things will be tough here.you know I'm not use to opening many ids,abeg don't let me start,please.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Roseart: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Jesus, you should let him do something wrong before you start crying afoul tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
What has jesus got to do with this ? He has an agenda and everyone knows it.the same person that doubted the official record of fela's mum being the first Nigeria woman to drive a car suddenly becomes a mod and you expect me not to raise alarm.one thing is certain,AFAM is a tribalist and undeserving of a mod on NL

4 Likes

Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Roseart: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What has jesus got to do with this ? He has an agenda and everyone knows it.the same person that doubted the official record of fela's mum being the first Nigeria woman to drive a car suddenly becomes a mod and you expect me not to raise alarm.one thing is certain,AFAM is a tribalist and undeserving of a mod on NL

You are giving yourself high bp for nothing, if that ends up being the case then Seun has said pretty clearly that he will deal with the matter.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

You are giving yourself high bp for nothing, if that ends up being the case then Seun has said pretty clearly that he will deal with the matter.

The campaign against him is just starting.afam has to go !

1 Like

Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Omen100(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ibo boy as a mod ? I'm sure I'm his number one enemy.

@afam

Don't dare try to ban me cuz you don't even deserve to be a mod here.If you feel like banning me,inform mukina and she can deliver the sanction as she likes.I know you are going to victimize me and support your biafran brothers to further your biafran agenda.so I'm warning you or else things will be tough here.you know I'm not use to opening many ids,abeg don't let me start,please.

You are hereby grounded angry

Sorry, I mean to say you are hereby banned grin
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Igwe9(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmm, why afraid of ban? It takes violating the law of the soil to be afraid of the lightning.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Geomac: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
One thing is certain, Afam will perform very well and all his critics will be shamed. I have been feeling fresh air on this land in the last 3 days.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by seedord247(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
when you go to oshodi to hire a poff poff seller to become a Mod here on Nairaland.. Isn't that discombobulated insane sad
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
It seems I was banned earlier today. I just suddenly noticed I couldn't post reply on any thread. Is that how the ban thing works? If that is so, how do i find out why I was banned? This NL self! I will soon leave this place, like I left SR and Punch
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by AfroBlue(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It seems I was banned earlier today. I just suddenly noticed I couldn't post reply on any thread. Is that how the ban thing works? If that is so, how do i find out why I was banned? This NL self! I will soon leave this place, like I left SR and Punch
you can go to pluto or jupiter! Who gives a f***? Nonsense! For your mind you think say we go miss you? Shioor! As dem pursue you for SR and Punch comot,na so we go pursue you comot for nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
berem: you can go to pluto or jupiter! Who gives a f***? Nonsense! For your mind you think say we go miss you? Shioor! grin
I knew you'll be the first to start missing me in advance. Dont worry, I'm still around for now. I beg answer my question ja re
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I knew you'll be the first to start missing me in advance. Dont worry, I'm still around for now. I beg answer my question ja re
which question make i answer? I resemble Afam abi OAM4J? If nobody answer you make you go google am. grin
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
berem: which question make i answer? I resemble Afam abi OAM4J? If nobody answer you make you go google am. grin
E take e easy na. Pls read my first post again
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Kwajay(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Geomac: One thing is certain, Afam will perform very well and all his critics will be shamed. I have been feeling fresh air on this land in the last 3 days.

just the same thing u guyz said about GEJ. SMH 4 ur likes
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by OAM4J: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It seems I was banned earlier today. I just suddenly noticed I couldn't post reply on any thread. Is that how the ban thing works? If that is so, how do i find out why I was banned? This NL self! I will soon leave this place, like I left SR and Punch

Just seeing this. pls always bring your questions and complaints to the complaint thread for quicker response.

Yes you were mistakenly banned by the anti spam bot for an hour. Sorry about it.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
OAM4J:

Just seeing this. pls always bring your questions and complaints to the complaint thread for quicker response.

Yes you were mistakenly banned by the anti spam bot for an hour. Sorry about it.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Jellita: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
No way o!
Tufiakwa!
Two tribalists of the same camp cannot moderate a section!
This nor be NVS! grin
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Jellita: No way o!
Tufiakwa!
Two tribalists of the same camp cannot moderate a section!
This nor be NVS! grin

Dem don ban you again?

Sorry Blazay
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by wissezy: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Smh
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Jellita: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Loving this New Regime!
Stalkerzzz don learn to 'shake head' only!

Mu che che che che che che che
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abeg Jarus don't come back. Not all of us miss you and we do hope other mods join you especially the one that banned his/her father some months ago. Remember, old soup is not always sweet. It is most times sour.
Re: Please Come Back Jarus! All Is Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
i'm loving this new mod. at least for making time to deal with blazay infestation of nairaland
the new mods have become one by the name of oam4eva! luvin't em. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google search on grammatical blunders -Patience Jonathan / I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio / I’m Not Interested In 2015 Presidency — Gov Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.