Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise (14039 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by cbjonstage(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
life707:
When mediocre minds like this post on NL, one would only wonder what our generation has become.

something else must have killed him...reasons because i carry weight lift when its necessary for me. until late last year, i realized i've not been lifting for several years...how did i get to back it. 1st day i started with 5 (up & down), next day 10(same) presently i go 20times.
someone like our dear lawmaker RIP, suppose to know that u dont need to do strenous exercise to get fit to avoid any tragedy from happening. instead start with a light exercise before the other
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by killuminati(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Tuberculosis Joshua was right. grin

It has already begun. Many more to go.
not only tuberculosis, na turbo clauses. Abeg forget dat man, dat na psycho thief
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
When through the policies you support, people die how do you expect to live.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by Koolface4u: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
2013 prophecy @work
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by wetgate2010: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=olillywales]Benue State was on Thursday thrown into mourning following the death of a former member of the state House of Assembly, Msen Sarwuan.
The lawmaker’s sudden death shocked the people of the state as many of them wept profusely on hearing the news of his demise. LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by HerexG(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
The fat in his system might narrowed the blood arteries in his heart, so as he exercises it makes the blood flows with greater speed nd force with the fat blocking the pathway of the blood this causes burst of the artery.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by damoobaba: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Localamos:

Your statement is careless and wicked. Pls shut up if you don't have any sense of symphathy.
Guy forget sympathy,this year na political cleansing year for naija, associate with bad politicians at your own risk. No say I no tell you.May God's protection be upon us (Amen).
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by May5(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
But i thought exercising is good for the body? . Well may his soul rest in peace
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by Hardfact: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Where's AcidTalk? 2013 predictions coming true? Downtrodden masses know nothing but to cheer when their leaders die. Do you blame them when all they see in them is hopelessness?
It's time for them to drum up goodwill by delivering good governance. The people are desperately anger like the land is cursed to never bring forth good. It's terrifying, let all repent!
For every single politician that loses life, scores/hundreds of everyday's Nigerians avoidably die unanounced/unnoticed due to bad governance! HardFact!!

. . . .lest I forget, RIP . . . . .
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by DonXavi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Prophet T B Joshua just prophesied this a few days ago. Judgement and retribution to the politicians.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by Orjioorji(f): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:
One down,more to come.God is good.
mmmm respect to senior prophet T.B Joshua
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by paix(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. people above the age of 45 years should refrain from strenuous exercises, brisk walk can do the magic. Good luck.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by T9ksy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
paix: May his soul rest in peace. people above the age of 45 years should refrain from strenuous exercises, brisk walk can do the magic. Good luck.

@ bolded, that's a load of baloney, jo. Come to my local gym and see 50-something years old guys working out like there's no tommorrow.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by chacha3(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmmm may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
T9ksy:

@ bolded, that's a load of baloney, jo. Come to my local gym and see 50-something years old guys working out like there's no tommorrow.

that is if the 50 year olds started exercising at a young age, ate healthy while young and generally stayed away from too much alcohol and fatty foods. Not one probably bloated man who must have consumed enough nkwobi to last 5 life times, them got up the next day and decided to 'keep fit'. RIP though...
Re: Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise by plendil: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
T9ksy:

As long as they've been examined and certified fit by a competent doctor, then its no problem. For over 50s to engage in exercises, especially the strenuous type, without medical advice can be dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Going For Medical Checkup In London For 2 Weeks / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday / IGP Idris And Igbo Traditional Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.