Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me (2134 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
there is dis girl am seriously inlove with, she said am a nice guy and she like me but she cant date me bcs she promised her guy not to cheat on him. i love her so much bt i also want to let her be bcs i dnt want to be a selfish person. d main problem is dat she alws want to see me bt she couldnt give me a chance.
lets share views pls.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by 2goodbobo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Don't you get it?? She just want you to do her strong thing without any string attach. Guy shine your eyes. No dulling
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
So let me get this.....you in love with a girl that has a guy, and says she doenst want to cheat on her guy, but she always wants to see you because she says you are a nice guy? chalay how old are you? and what kinda advice are you seeking for? the answer is very clear to me.....the girl and the boyfriend are chopping you jor.....
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
guys honestly d truth of d matter is dat, she actually said she wil not luv me back. then i gave her a little space but she alws called me dat she wants to see me and dat i should not avoid her bcs bcs she want us to be gud frnds.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
you got your answer chalay....if she told you she wants to be your good friend, then just be her good friend....if her and the boyfriend ever breaks up, maybe youll have a chance....but dont be immature about it and ignore her...Just chill and be her friend dude......meanwhile, date other women or whatever you are into....besides, you sound like an assss hole for trying to date another mans girl....relax dude
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by naijalatest(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
samplanner: there is dis girl am seriously inlove with, she said am a nice guy and she like me but she cant date me bcs she promised her guy not to cheat on him. i love her so much bt i also want to let her be bcs i dnt want to be a selfish person. d main problem is dat she alws want to see me bt she couldnt give me a chance.
lets share views pls.
find out why. i believe she is keeping you in case...
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
you got your answer chalay....if she told you she wants to be your good friend, then just be her good friend....if her and the boyfriend ever breaks up, maybe youll have a chance....but dont be immature about it and ignore her...Just chill and be her friend dude......meanwhile, date other women or whatever you are into....besides, you sound like an assss hole for trying to date another mans girl....relax dude

They don't call him Knowitall for nothing. 100% on point
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by achinaboy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
samplanner: guys honestly d truth of d matter is dat, she actually said she wil not luv me back. then i gave her a little space but she alws called me dat she wants to see me and dat i should not avoid her bcs bcs she want us to be gud frnds.
guy move on with your life and leave this girl alone,i take God beg you
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
tanks guys for all ur contributions, i tink i will forget abt her and if we ar meant to be then let it happen.
but i will not be running away from her just bcs she doesnt luv me, i will just free my mind off her and pretend as if noting has happened
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by karie1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
you ryt to forget.... she is placing you on a friend zone..... not a good thing if you ask me
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by starlightRR(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
op you should hear yourself ...."seriously in love with a girl you have not even started dating"....... boys of nowadays
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
hmmmmm i am not a boy my friend, perhaps dis could hapined to anyone including you. meanwhile i made up my mind to forget about her now.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Rebound tinz... Na2day?? tongue
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by NobiGod: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
samplanner: there is dis girl am seriously inlove with, she said am a nice guy and she like me but she cant date me bcs she promised her guy not to cheat on him. i love her so much bt i also want to let her be bcs i dnt want to be a selfish person. d main problem is dat she alws want to see me bt she couldnt give me a chance.
lets share views pls.

There's no views here brother... she just an attention wh.ore that's using you to massage her ego. Get this straight, she will never date you as long as you accept to remain friend-zoned. If you want her simply avoid her- no phone calls, no hanging out, and when she calls you speak for like 1 minute and tell her you're busy. Meanwhile start toasting other girls, and she will come around eventually. Anything short of these steps, you will only end-up hurting yourself.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
nice1
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2013
move the eff on..you love her and she doesn't love you..it aint hard to understand...when she's single, you try again
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
I dont understand why you think you can come on Nairaland and ask for advise on how to get "somewhat of a good girl" to cheat on her man......you make me sick...you should try and get your own girl
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by angelsing(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Do u really love her?, if yes go ahead and try and win her over...don't force your self on her. Try and make her jealous at every little chance you have by talking about other girls who admire you when she is around. If she shows any sign of jealousy be rest assure she has feelings for you and does not realise it yet..It worked for me and it cud also work for you.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by samplanner(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
@angelsing tanks
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
samplanner: @angelsing tanks

Lol...if she cheats on her boyfriend for you.....then she will cheat on you for another men....you should be happy that she doesn't want to cheat..so you know you can trust her.....how would you be able to even trust her when you know she cheated on her boyfriend with you?...If you convince her to leave him for you...another men can convince her to leave you for him as well.....let things happen naturally...you guys just like getting yourself into mess... undecided undecided
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by k2039: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
She only wants to see you because you are a nice guy, nothing less or more. She wants to pour her emotional baggage on you.
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by greedie1(f): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
be her good friend, simples!!!
Re: She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me by 190: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2013
well no problem

as long as shes producing the punny then theres absolutely nothing 2 worry yourself over

(1) (Reply)

18 Reasons To Leave A Woman Alone / Words Alone Can't Say How Much I Miss Him. / How Do People Stay In Relationships Beyond One Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.