Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23071 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
God, Allah, these Northerners are always talking about God, Allah and Power when it comes to Presidency. It is the weakness of Political structures like Political parties that allow for mushroom organizations formed by illiterates to hold press conference and spew incoherent gabbage daily in this country. This is what happens when a Pastor Chris Okotie is bigger than Fresh Party, A Buhari is bigger than CPC and a Tinubu is bigger than ACN. The very thing I love about PDP, is that the Party is bigger than all the members, we can see how OH BEE JAY was stylishly shown the way out of BoT, when he planned to lord over the party for ever, and PDP conducts open primaries. Now, lets go back to these junkies from the North. Should all the mushroom groups in the Boko Enclave merge and form a formidable non-allah party with national representation and Allah-less manifesto, then there will be a chance to 'chase' Jonathan out of 'allah villa', without that, PDP will rule for 99yrs. Oh lest I forget, do they know that their most powerful Babangidas, AbdulSallams and Atikus are PDP members meaning merging of all mushroom groups will be glorified pure water sellers Party ?...I am not a prophet of doom, but I say the North is more divided than any other part of this wonderful republic.

23 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Empty noisemakers with codeine syrup induced statement and gworo blackened teeth...smh tirelessly for these parasites that leeches on minorities to make a living.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by BENZINA(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
These bunch of lousy fellows called "AREWA" will do better assisting the govt.in handling the issue of Boko Haram which is eating its own people (North),rather than fighting a govt. that is trying its best to better the life of its citizens.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ignis: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Omen100:

what will you have him say? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, even me say ok to it.
The problem is not saying ok or whatever, but the problem is quoting the entire page only to just write ok.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by cockyjay: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: A region that ruled for 40+ years and left the country in a precarious,dilapidated and shambolic state is still gunning for power using all evil and unwaranted means and eye-killing words. Chase is a bad choice of word. When will this region realize that power isnt the only way to contribute to a nations development?
we need to divide this country ASAP
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by MajeOfficial: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
would you believe an Ijaw man would be president before Jonathan? How is his post a joke?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: God, Allah, these Northerners are always talking about God, Allah and Power when it comes to Presidency. It is the weakness of Political structures like Political parties that allow for mushroom organizations formed by illiterates to hold press conference and spew incoherent gabbage daily in this country. This is what happens when a Pastor Chris Okotie is bigger than Fresh Party, A Buhari is bigger than CPC and a Tinubu is bigger than ACN. The very thing I love about PDP, is that the Party is bigger than all the members, we can see how OH BEE JAY was stylishly shown the way out, and PDP conducts open primaries. Now, lets go back to these junkies from the North. Should all the mushroom groups in the Boko Enclave merge and form a formidable non-allah party with national representation and Allah-less manifesto, then there will be a chance to 'chase' Jonathan out of 'allah villa', without that, PDP will rule for 99yrs. Oh lest I forget, do they know that their most powerful Babangidas, AbdulSallams and Atikus are PDP members meaning such merging they will form will be pure water sellers Party ?...I am not a prophet of doom, but I say the North is more divided than the West.
You're on point bro...how can a democratically oriented party be held by the scrotum by an individual? that is a road that leads to dictatorship in the future.....PDP must rule for 99yrs by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: A region that ruled for 40+ years and left the country in a precarious,dilapidated and shambolic state is still gunning for power using all evil and unwaranted means and eye-killing words. Chase is a bad choice of word. When will this region realize that power isnt the only way to contribute to a nations development?
and have you thought where Nigeria will be today if people like jonathan have been ruling for 40 years? There won't even be a Nigeria today.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by donwilz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
So sad about the way northerners are going about this presidential stuff. They sound and look desperate, hungry and foolish. how do they think that the people in middle belt, Igbos will feel if after 40 years that they had ruled, they want to retain it again by all means? They are basing all their hopes on north voting for them alone. Nigerians will decide if the want GEJ or not QED. I'm not into insulting people, but they should put their house in order first before trying to vie for any position. Nigerians do not trust them again.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by cockyjay: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Dont do that again, you will be banned if you do that. Thank you.
hahahaha since when did u become a mod?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Aizebioje(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
GOAT! You don't have to quote the whole thing!

R2bees: k
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Aizebioje(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
R2bees: k
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Coldfaya(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
I don't like GEJ or should I say I'm not comfortable with him being our president. That said, who d hell do these northern moth*a*fkerz aka Arewa think they r to say they must produce d next president? With this stupid attitude and utterances, they might force some ppl like me who want to vote GEJ out in 2015 to vote for him so as to thwart their Northern agenda.
Talk Nigeria not arewaism fools.
They should talk politics of development instead of ethnicity. Arewa is not Nigeria.
Pls Gen Buhari don't join dem cos my vote is waiting 4 u.
My angry thoughts tho.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Symphony007: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
The pr manager of this so called "arewas group" needs to be flogged. When you use words like this and make it seem you wanna bully jonathan. You turn 2015 from being a referendum on jonathan's policies to a north and south fist fight. Even those in the south who are quite disappionted in jonathan and won't mind a change will start supporting him again because they feen threatened. So these bunch better rethink their strategy.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: hahahaha since when did u become a mod?
The MODs are a phone call away. I am too busy to be a site MOD.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Aizebioje(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
I really don't care what part of the country the president comes from!
If he can fix the Mess called Nigeria, Then he's gat my full support!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jonathan will be president until 2019. Ain't nobody stopping him.

4 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by cockyjay: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12: Jonathan will be president until 2019. Ain't nobody stopping him.
you should see a psychiatrist.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by BENZINA(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
What an "arrested developement".The NORTH? The North that is filled with "incapabilities",a draw-back region.Infact,the North has never won a free and fair election in Nigerian history,it will never win one.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by barikay: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Na war? It's not about region, it's about who will deliver the dividence of democracy
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aglomar: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigerians will decide, not Arewa.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kevwes: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
well well,dis is to show that politician dose not ve any thing for the people except money and power plus killing,any one who intend to go to ASO ROCK with bad intension God almighty wil frustrate his entire family.dis country will not die in the hand of satan,people who think of them self alone,forgotting the young generation,age 75,they are still jumping like frog under the pretence that they are still very active using money that was suppose to go for the up bringing of the nation to take care of themslf.thus country will not die.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: you should see a psychiatrist.
No, I think you should. Except you can tell me a political party in Nigeria that has membership, funds, Primaries transparency, principled structural solidity, publicly known manifesto, nationwide aspirant that can replace PDP. Its not enough to hate a big man (PDP) the question is, how do you take his crown ?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by danny301: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Come 2015 christian from a minority tribe in the middle-belt will be the president..... This may sound ridiculous but so shall it be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.