Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23060 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by confusion247(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria is not a mistake. I am a citizen of this great country and I am not an independence offspring of a mistaken political marriage. You insult our founding fathers by such careless and unintelligent utterance. I will calmly ask you to withdraw that statement if not, the gods will make you broke on your next birth day.
How is Nigeria not a mistake? Did GOD create us as one? Have you forgotten the name LORD LUGARD? Have you forgotten this date 1914? Or have you forgotten this word AMALGAMATION? How can you say that Nigeria is not a mistake when we all knew that injustice reigns supreme in Nigeria? If Nigeria is not a mistake, why do we have Arewa Consultative Forum, Ohaneze, Afinifere, Boko Haram, MEND, MASSOB, OPC? If Nigeria is not a mistake why do we have federal character? Does USA have federal character?
Please stop deceiving yourself. If Nigeria is one, why won't Igbos rule? Nigeria is not one and can never be. All efforts to prove and pretend that we are one, is an effort for to make a blind man see clearly that we are not one.
DIVISION IS THE ANSWER. 1914 Amalgamation is the worst mistake ever in the history of mankind.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by inquisitiv: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
The way this northern guys are going about the whole 2015 smacks of desperation and its dangerous that hardly can they make one sentence without mentioning Allah or Islam. Shows you the natural bigotry of the average northern. We are waiting for you, ur only saving grace will be if GEJ disappoints beyond measure. If he at least makes reasonable stride....then good news, HE WILL WIN and u can go ahead throwing knockouts thru boko haram and we will send the army to clean up after your mess.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ahmedie25(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote
author=inquisitiv]The way this northern guys are going about the whole
2015 smacks of desperation and its dangerous that hardly can they make
one sentence without mentioning Allah or Islam. Shows you the natural
bigotry of the average northern. We are waiting for you, ur only saving
grace will be if GEJ disappoints beyond measure. If he at least makes
reasonable stride....then good news, HE WILL WIN and u can go ahead
throwing knockouts thru boko haram and we will send the army to clean up
after your mess. [/quote] u are biggest fool i have ever c in my life, because ur father is pegan u think everybody is a pegan, bokoharam is Jonathan handiwork,u fool
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ryannn(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
blink182: and have you thought where Nigeria will be today if people like jonathan have been ruling for 40 years? There won't even be a Nigeria today.
... Yes d north wld av secceded outta frustration or burnt d whole naija wth bombs
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
confusion247:
How is Nigeria not a mistake? Did GOD create us as one? Have you forgotten the name LORD LUGARD? Have you forgotten this date 1914? Or have you forgotten this word AMALGAMATION? How can you say that Nigeria is not a mistake when we all knew that injustice reigns supreme in Nigeria? If Nigeria is not a mistake, why do we have Arewa Consultative Forum, Ohaneze, Afinifere, Boko Haram, MEND, MASSOB, OPC? If Nigeria is not a mistake why do we have federal character? Does USA have federal character?
Please stop deceiving yourself. If Nigeria is one, why won't Igbos rule? Nigeria is not one and can never be. All efforts to prove and pretend that we are one, is an effort for to make a blind man see clearly that we are not one.
DIVISION IS THE ANSWER. 1914 Amalgamation is the worst mistake ever in the history of mankind.

You nearly convinced me oh. But, e don already happen. We need to work on our differences as a people and live together. Its easier to fight war but its best to preach peace and unity and stay alive.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tommykiwi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
ABEG MAKE UNA TALK SOMETIN ELSE...ILLITERACY NA HIM DEY WORRY THEM,MAKE UNA(AREWA) GO KISS TRANSFORMER WEN CURRENT DEY BEFORE 2015....BUNCH OF FOOLSSSSSS....
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
killuminati: dreamers! Wether ur fada likes it or NOT, poweeeerrrrrr will still remain in the NORTH where it originated from. Fuucckk all y'all!
we're ready for you you're probably blind to see how the country's political turf is changing and there is nothing like northern Nigeria all you've got is a confused set of people wallowing in abject poverty with Islam as the main culprit....have you ever bothered to ask yourself how come that the capital income per head in the North is low compared to that of the SOUTH ?have you ever asked yourself how come the the literacy level in the SOUTH is higher compared to the North?...have you ever bothered to ask yourself why the human development index in the North is lower compared to that of the SOUTH?...until you answer these questions you'll still be in the dark .

I've been to the north and I've not seen any single SOUTHERNER working as a domestic staff for an average middle class Northerner but here in the SOUTH we have your folks taking up all kinds of job for a mere #10, 000.00 and there loyalty is second to non , their loyalty can only be compared to that of a man that is ideologically inferior and is already beaten but ready to do anything to change his mentality by coming closer to his superior in ideology.

So, my friend while you continue to bask in the euphoria of your born to rule mentality and worthless population that doesn't bring value to you as a people you'll never see the noose of destitution as it rounds your neck for the next 100yrs....if you're human and intelligent you'll understand

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by christextension: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
my advice for those nothern group is that they should remain calm,and let God decide who become Nigeria president in 2015 and beyond,it is too early for any group or individual to heat-up the nation polity.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by victorD3: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Arewa should plan how to win the igbos in 2019 because GEJ is continuing till then
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Mospring(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
talktimi: ABOKI shine my shoe grin
Power tussle!!! not in my agenda cos its still far away; no one even knws wats gonna happen tomorrow! weda most of does formenting problems and agitating for power will live to see then!... Nonsensesssssss! sons of Arafat!....
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tpapi: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
After gej finishes in 2019, igbos wil come in 2019 n also leave in 2027, so d north rily av a long waiting to do
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by hardniola(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
who av benefitted more in dis
admin?a r e w a.....
Well i still de remember .u s a. prediction
break d con3 abeg, or i run to
SOMALIA.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Beync(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
fools. Are they recruiting almajiris yet for another after election riots?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by vanstanzy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Demdem: Any good thing that will chase away the retardeen and end cluelessness in governance by 2015 is ok by me.

Any good thing! I like how u put it. But the North is sure to produce the opposite of good, they always have.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by danikik7: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Shame shame shame !!! So is it regions b4 national growth . Power has been in the hands of most northerners since the name Nigeria but,nothing to show for it.Gej is just few years in office and there's tremendous changes insight.We can't afford to allow any politics to erode or rub off this evolutional tide. We are solidly behind GEJ irrespective of his political detractors.The hausa's do not have a better alternative because we NIGERIA chose to keep our eyes open onwards

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by watchindelta(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
northern too take power persoanal jor, na heaven self.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by hollypagan: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
R2bees: k
u are a taboo in this site
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
demmie1: if arewa likes, let it chase jonathan, power is going to the middle belt this time. i would prefer tiv, igalla or idomma person.

But not someone thats qualified irrespective of tribe, race or sex? Yall fuckas are so freaking ignorant its not even a f.cuking joke,
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ABAKA72(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
killuminati: dreamers! Wether ur fada likes it or NOT, poweeeerrrrrr will still remain in the NORTH where it originated from. Fuucckk all y'all!
typical Aboki response.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
talktimi: see mumu grin
....A stamped one for that matter grin grin grin
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by omonnakoda: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
talktimi: see as I mumu grin

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by omonnakoda: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Truckpusher: .... I be correct mumu A stamped one for that matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
holly-pagan:
u are a taboo in this site
k
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by talktimi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=omonnakoda][/quote] I dey laugh you. Your computer skills can't hide your stupidity so carry on.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by omonnakoda: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
talktimi: nothing can hide my stupidity so i will carry on.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by earthgreeners(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
I support any good thing dat wld kick that GEJ outta office in 2015 cos he is a complete failure

I dont care if the president comes from the North or South.. All I want is good governance that would bring forth sustainable development.....

But, I see a Northerner becoming president in 2015....
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by earthgreeners(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
I support any good thing dat wld kick that GEJ outta office in 2015 cos he is a complete failure

I dont care if the president comes from the North or South.. All I want is good governance that would bring forth sustainable development.....

But, I see a Northerner becoming president in 2015....l
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
G.E.J in trouble za su ci uwarshi
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
There is no substitute for performance especially for a minority President like GEJ. He must show his report card

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by mrjingles(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
I dont usually comment on politics but if Ladbrokes were taking bets on 2015 election they would pay out on a GEJ victory before 2015. BECAUSE:
Pple calling him retardeen are suddenly his fans because they hate "the north" more than him, talk about "regionalism".
Am not a fan of the "biggest party in africa" but fact is it remains the only party with effective presence in every ward of every LG of every state in Nigeria, beating them will be very very tough.
"The north" will produce a lousy candidate and Voters will opt for the devil they know. Only a TOTAL ABJECT failure by the incumbent and a really quality opponent can change a GEJ 2015 victory- but what are the odds? even "the north" doesnt like their best candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks / Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.