Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria (6010 Views)

It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigerian society is not mentally matured enough to welcome sane leadership.It is very tribal and a tribal society is a primitive one,devoid of sound reasoning,sound judgement and cooperation.

When the people grows mentally,sane and responsible leadership will come natural.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

You seen to be narrowing the search to a governor (maybe Fashola), typical. cheesy cheesy
You do not need to be a former Nigerian state governor to perform superbly as president. All you need is a good head on your shoulder and a certain level of patriotism (which brings along honesty, commitment, etc).

I believe that one man stands out heads and shoulders above the rest ----> his name is Charles Chukwuma Soludo (ie per the ability to "Refine and Rebrand" Nigeria).
Nigeria under a Soludo presidency can leapfrog most nations within 8 years. We can actually have not less than 2 Trillion Dollar economy under Soludo in 8 years.
Quote me on that.

redsun: Nigerian society is not mentally matured enough to welcome sane leadership.It is very tribal and a tribal society is a primitive one,devoid of sound reasoning,sound judgement and cooperation.

When the people grows mentally,sane and responsible leadership will come natural.

Thank you brothers for coming onboard on this. I had to take on some reetarded Ignoramuses on this thread.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
The most compelling reason to narrow the search to Igboland is because Nigeria needs to heal and move on, and the idea even becomes most desirable because the region being considered produces some of the finest Nigerian professionals. It is not as if they are asking us to choose from areas with least qualification.
So, it is in Nigeria's interest to choose from Igbo the next Nigerian president. Of course Nigeria can also choose otherwise and hope for the best, but let no one become surprised if 50 years from now we are still where we are today.
On paper Nigeria's economy has been growing, but I'm not sure it has impacted majority of the citizens. Someone with the TRAINED skills should step in to make that happen.
With Nigerian president of Igbo extraction Nigerian kills two birds with one stone. This truth is as solid as titanium. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
koruji: We currently have an Igbo President and he is not doing jack!

Eyah! So u don't know the difference? GEJ is not Igbo but Ijaw. U need to travel more and mix more.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Onlytruth: The most compelling reason to narrow the search to Igboland is because Nigeria needs to heal and move on, and the idea even becomes most desirable because the region being considered produces some of the finest Nigerian professionals. It is not as if they are asking us to choose from areas with least qualification.
So, it is in Nigeria's interest to choose from Igbo the next Nigerian president. Of course Nigeria can also choose otherwise and hope for the best, but let no one become surprised if 50 years from now we are still where we are today.
On paper Nigeria's economy has been growing, but I'm not sure it has impacted majority of the citizens. Someone with the TRAINED skills should step in to make that happen.
With Nigerian president of Igbo extraction Nigerian kills two birds with one stone. This truth is as solid as titanium. cool

This I have tried to pass across in plain simple english but it seems some peeps have grown up foools and one's without a sense of reason whatsoever. angry
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
The only Igbo man capable of rebranding Nigeria is C.C Soludo. Others are full of shìt.
No offense.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

And what makes your liittle brain think that anyone needs to run a state to have required Leadership qualities.. Dude I find it more difficult to relate to you and your IQ which to be fair seems to be below two digit figures.. angry Colins, Chuka, John; are a few Nigerians of Igbo extraction that run affairs of states in other countries. The spirit is one given by God himself some of which are Hardwork, Excellence, Bravery, Humility, Self Assurance, Motivational, Favour etc. Yes they may or may not be present in other people which may explain the hatred and jealousy like in the case of Joseph in the bible

Here comes the type of monkeys I like to engage on Nairaland. No amount of tantrum will extricate you from the vacuous assumptions you are trying to make in support of your ibo president. Your blustering means nothing to me, it only reveals how stupid you really are. What does your candidates have that separates them from those before them? That is the question. It is not enough to tell us they will make good presidents because they are ibo. It is patently dumb, and it appears you are even dumbe.r.

So, other people don't have excellence, bravery, humility, self assurance, motivation and favour? All these are exclusive preserve of ibos? What a dum.b ars.e monkey.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Thank you brothers for coming onboard on this. I had to take on some reetarded Ignoramuses on this thread.

I mean,it is just as simple as ABC,a people deserve the leaders they get.Among the present rogue nigerian elite,the igbo/delta ones to me,seems to be more devastating to their people.

Whether south,east,west and north,the same gang of banditary elite rule the roost and bunch of disiilusioned populace are the electorates.Electorates that can mortgage their future and that of their offspring for mere bag of salt and bowls of polished rice,osikapa.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12: The only Igbo man capable of rebranding Nigeria is C.C Soludo. Others are full of shìt.
No offense.

I don't believe that. There are so many more Igbo men who are more than capable of rebranding and reforming Nigeria some of which include Sullivan Chime, Rochas Okorocha etc.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Ok where are you from? Now let me challange you to expose your folly here. If you are Yoruba, show me any state apart from Lagos that is more developed and modern looking than Enugu state If you are Hawusa, which Northern state apart from the FCT Abuja is more advanced and modern looking than Anambra state. If not I say to you again...foooool STFU.! We voted for GEJ 100% because we believe in "Equity and Fairness". And unless we get it too, Nigeria will keep moving round aimlessly in circles of cause Obviously until we get our Sovereign Republic of Biafra.

Uhmmm..Gombe, Kano, even Adamawa.
J
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

[b]I already smell stupidity from a mile away and I am not going to engage or polish your ignorant wing here. I will just leave you with the facts and you can keep on rolling around in your stupid propaganda. Igboland infact so you know is one of the most developed region in Nigeria with industries like like PZ,Lever brothers,International Equitable,Colgate,NBL,Guiness,Neimez,Nnewi (The japan of Africa), Innoson Motors (The first Indegineous motor manufacturing plant in Africa) to mention but a few am not even going to sit here and start mention the Igbo Men and Women who keep showing their vigor in the Art, Health, Education, Sciences, Literature etc.
Yes I accept that the Igbo's are known travellers and risk takers and hence have built their empires in regions some of which are not Igbo. However this tide is seriously changing and we the young one's are in motion to change it and are already doing so by Huge investments evident in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia. Now back to the topic, only a retaarded monkeey will say an Igbo man should reform his region before thinking of leading Nigeria.[/b]

Why do u really bother debating with these people? Our name is CHIMEREMEZE, meaning GOD HAS MADE ME KING. Like Nas sang; "Niggaz fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer". That's exactly whats going on here in Nigeria. People just don't understand the Igboman, that's the reason for the fear.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
MegaMan2020: I'm yet to see an Igbo governer "Refine and Rebrand" an Igbo state let alone Nigeria.

So true.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

Why do u really bother debating with these people? Our name is CHIMEREMEZE, meaning GOD HAS MADE ME KING. Like Nas sang; "Niggaz fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer". That's exactly whats going on here in Nigeria. People just don't understand the Igboman, that's the reason for the fear.

If this is all you have to support your quest for the presidency, let me inform you now that you have failed, woefully. You need a better strategy. This is an advice from a guy who doesn't care if an ibo never become the president of Nigeria till the end of time.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Aigbofa:

Here comes the type of monkeys I like to engage on Nairaland. No amount of tantrum will extricate you from the vacuous assumptions you are trying to make in support of your ibo president. Your blustering means nothing to me, it only reveals how stupid you really are. What does your candidates have that separates them from those before them? That is the question. It is not enough to tell us they will make good presidents because they are ibo. It is patently dumb, and it appears you are even dumbe.r.

So, other people don't have excellence, bravery, humility, self assurance, motivation and favour? All these are exclusive preserve of ibos? What a dum.b ars.e monkey.

I wouldn't waste my time one bit on you again after this seeing that you are too dumb, idiotic and foolish to understand plain simple english and all you seem to do is realise you have lost a war, then jump to start a fight.. cheesy. So it doesn't come down to running a state anymore classic example of one of the Reetarded Ignoramus I was referring to grin lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Aigbofa:

I wouldn't waste my time one bit on you again after this seeing that you are too dumb, idiotic and foolish to understand plain simple english and all you seem to do is realise you have lost a war, then jump to start a fight.. cheesy. So it doesn't come down to running a state anymore classic example of one of the Reetarded Ignoramus I was referring to grin lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

Nwanne I wasn't in any debate with them oo. Just had to put some fools in their place with facts before they start to feel wise.. cheesy wink
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Aigbofa:

This is pandering of the highest order. There's no tribe in Nigeria, no matter how small that doesn't have thousands of capable people who can lead Nigeria at any given time.
No tribe has any special ability to do anything the next tribe cannot do.

Did the article which was clearly not written by me but reported by me say that Only An Igbo President Will Refine and Rebrand Nigeria? U people only see what they want to see, but not the bigger picture. Try reasoning outside the box.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

You are as du.mb as they come. Oh make one of us the president because we are favoured by God? How stupid can you all be? You will wait till eternity, you better go back to your shop and attend to market. Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

Did the article which was clearly not written by me but reported by me say that Only An Igbo President Will Refine and Rebrand Nigeria? U people only see what they want to see, but not the bigger picture. Try reasoning outside the box.

It is pandering my friend. Atiku was vice president for 8 years. He had more than enough time to advance the cause of an Igbo president, but did he? Absolutely not. He fought tooth and nail to succeed Obasanjo, not to make an ibo man the president. Yes, my friend Atiku was pandering.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy: Did the article which was clearly not written by me but reported by me say that Only An Igbo President Will Refine and Rebrand Nigeria? U people only see what they want to see, but not the bigger picture. Try reasoning outside the box.

Bros don't mind the foolish goons that refused to learn comprehension in school and have ended up becoming fools and idiiots to the comic relieve of many. They even failed to comprehend factual examples I gave of people who have achieved great enviable feats in their areas of calling and have decided to only resort to quoting the true saying "That we are blessed and favoured by God"
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by demmy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
We would probably descend into civil war again with an ibo president. The egocentric attitude of ibos make them unqualified to lead a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

You are just too daft. You probably don't even know what the heck you are talking about. Once again tell us why we should make one of you the president, but please don't come with that idiotic "we are favoured by God" nonsense. Stupid phuc.k.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I don't believe that. There are so many more Igbo men who are more than capable of rebranding and reforming Nigeria some of which include Sullivan Chime, Rochas Okorocha etc.

Those people you listed are dummies. They've got nothing on Chukwuma.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Bros don't mind the foolish goons that refused to learn comprehension in school and have ended up becoming fools and idiiots to the comic relieve of many. They even failed to comprehend factual examples I gave of people who have achieved great enviable feats in their areas of calling and have decided to only resort to quoting the true saying "That we are blessed and favoured by God"

You are the clown here. Advance your own cause. Tell Nigerians here why we should make one of you the president, simple. Is that too hard for your flat head? Do you think blustering will help you? And you will just get there by claiming to be favoured by God! LWKMD grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12:

Those people you listed are dummies. They've got nothing on Chukwuma.

I don't think so at all judging from the great transformation a person like Suliivan Chime has done in Enugu state. Don't get me wrong here, Chukwuma is great but not the only Igboman that can handle the position of President of Nigeria excellently
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

You seen to be narrowing the search to a governor (maybe Fashola), typical. cheesy cheesy
You do not need to be a former Nigerian state governor to perform superbly as president. All you need is a good head on your shoulder and a certain level of patriotism (which brings along honesty, commitment, etc).

I believe that one man stands out heads and shoulders above the rest ----> his name is Charles Chukwuma Soludo (ie per the ability to "Refine and Rebrand" Nigeria).
Nigeria under a Soludo presidency can leapfrog most nations within 8 years. We can actually have not less than 2 Trillion Dollar economy under Soludo in 8 years.
Quote me on that.

OnlyTruth, the reason I asked that question is to know what will distinguish those he listed as prospective candidates from thousands of other qualified professionals across Nigeria.
The closest thing to running a country as far as I know is running a state. Since none of the people he listed was ever a governor, I wanted to know if "we are favoured by God" is the only reason he has to make his case that any of his candidates will indeed transform Nigeria.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

[b Yes they may or may not be present in other people which may explain the hatred and jealousy like in the case of Joseph in the bible[/b]

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the dum.best of them all? OkparaIgbo of course. "They may or may not be present in other people"! How daft.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Onlytruth: The most compelling reason to narrow the search to Igboland is because Nigeria needs to heal and move on, and the idea even becomes most desirable because the region being considered produces some of the finest Nigerian professionals. It is not as if they are asking us to choose from areas with least qualification.

Whether or not the next president is Igbo, we will still be hoping for the best. There are no certainties. There are thousands if not millions of qualified people across Nigeria. I do agree though that Nigerians may feel like bringing Igbo back to the fold by making one of them the president. But forget all the balderdash about having any special powers to transform anything.
If we have to use the SE as a guide, Im sure many Nigerians will recoil in horror at what will befall the nation.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo: I wouldn't waste my time one bit on you again after this seeing that you are too dumb, idiotic and foolish to understand plain simple english and all you seem to do is realise you have lost a war, then jump to start a fight.. cheesy. So it doesn't come down to running a state anymore classic example of one of the Reetarded Ignoramus I was referring to grin lipsrsealed

Why do you keep repeating the same dum.b statements? Have you exhausted all your brain power? Errrm about two brain cells to rub together? grin Your head is probably too flat for anything to rub together anyway.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
yaaawn . . .the chest beaters are back for more in 2013

imagine endorsing soludo - master of the coverup - as presidential material
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
oyb: yaaawn . . .the chest beaters are back for more in 2013

imagine endorsing soludo - master of the coverup - as presidential material
Poor boy, your posts is so full of hate. Get a real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo Group Declares 7-day-Mourning For Achebe / Journalists Barred From Covering Alleged Boko-haram Members’ Trial / Breaking News; Patience Jonathan Is At It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.