Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria (6009 Views)

It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The only one I can personally recommend, Chime, is sick at the moment. I wish him quick recovery.
Apart from Ekueme who perhaps is old for such task now, nothing else.

What do you have against a Soludo or a Rochas?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Very few Igbo would have that endless argument with you on this issue. We are tired of that argument. We know for a fact that you don't want Igbo to leave Nigeria.
So, let us end it here.

It's the Igbos that don't want to leave Nigeria. Maybe YOU and the jobless crybabies on nairaland want to go but ask your brothers in the SW to go with you...The same brothers that you can't even get to leave the "killing grounds" in the North lol. One day you will be honest with yourself when it comes to the problems concerning your tribe.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

What do you have against a Soludo or a Rochas?

Rochas can be part of the team that can actualise the dream but lacks the core basics of governance. He can't be a direct beneficiary.
Soludo is good as Senior Special Assistant on Economic matters, nothing more. He's not a presidential material.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Clown, just like I thought: Wait for me to leave, then quickly type up whatever dumb reply he had residing at the back of his misshapen flat head hoping I wouldnt see it in time.

Besides, why are you telling me your life history like I give two fc*ucks?

Wait for you to leave? Dude, you really must think that you're the sh.it... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, don't break a nerve and have a heart attack cos it's real. grin grin grin

You are one confused psycho in dire need of rehabilitation. You're the one who told us your trade about picking up fares from the airport and then tried to attribute it to me. Why should I care about what you think? Dude, get a real life. Life isn't about frustration you know, do something. Take a vacation, like seriously, GET IT TOGETHER. Not everyone is frustrated like you.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

And that is the problem of the Igbo. They always want to show people what they've achieved. Especially come Christmas time when they want to go back to their villages in flash cars. The igbo mindset is every man for themselves and money over everything. There's a reason why Igbos didn't want to go back to igboland for christmas this year. It just isn't safe. An igbo man will do anything for money. That's why kidnapping is such a major issue in Igboland.

As for going overseas. give me a break. Yorubas have been everywhere but even so we always see Yorubaland as home. We have Yorubas in South America that were taken during slavery times that still represent being Yoruba lol. Our mindset is different to yours though. The Igbo mindset is not about solidarity and unity. it's about money and being flashy. that why i originally scoffed at the idea of a Igbo man "rebranding Nigeria" because I don't even seen an igbo man rebranding Igboland. Ihat's just the truth.

I don't want to argue blindly, but do you really believe that Yoruba is more home minded than Igbo? Do you really believe that? lol
You may be right about the money mindset prevalent in Igboland, but that is not a problem because whites are like that too, yet they have the best countries in terms of development and lifespan.
I believe that we demonstrated ability thought not to exist in Igboland when we gave Jonathan 98% vote. That is settled as far as I'm concerned.

The only Nigerian with the energy, vision, intelligence, tenacity of purpose, and charisma to engineer a national rebirth in Nigeria is a name by the name of
CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO.
The only time Nigeria had a leader with same qualities, was under military rule. (IBB the great). IBB lacked Soludo's training though.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

It's the Igbos that don't want to leave Nigeria. Maybe YOU and the jobless crybabies on nairaland want to go but ask your brothers in the SW to go with you...The same brothers that you can't even get to leave the "killing grounds" in the North lol. One day you will be honest with yourself when it comes to the problems concerning your tribe.

Mr expert, and how do the Igbos leave Nigeria on a peaceful accord, when your types haven't taken a firm united stand? Did you say we're all united? Does it mean when you form an alliance of several countries and a faction says, "we're tired of this alliance, we like to be on our own", shouldn't all parties unitedly accept it? So please, enlighten us on how to leave because I really wanna hear this
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption: Igbo 2015 project again? grin grin grin grin grin

2003, 2007, 2011 and now 2015?

is there a presidential material of Igbo extraction at the moment before talking of refining and rebranding?

I remember the 03 and 07 ones lol. Now the Igbos are saying 2015 lol. imagine that. That's why I don't take them seriously. After 2015 they will say 2020. It's all hot air. They won't get a president because they will sell each other out in the end like they always do. When it comes to politics the Igbos are easy to handle. Flash a bit of money and offer him/her a place SOMEWHERE in the government and he'll sell out eventually.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Rochas can be part of the team that can actualise the dream but lacks the core basics of governance. He can't be a direct beneficiary.
Soludo is good as Senior Special Assistant on Economic matters, nothing more. He's not a presidential material.

Nigerian presidents don't need to be political wizards to succeed. What we need is an ECONOMIC wizard.
The president has at his service ALL political wizards in Nigeria to pick for special assistance job. The president should be a trained and inspirational economic leader that can inspire greatness in Nigeria's economic development.
You are actually getting it the other way round.
Please tell me who can beat Soludo in economic genius in Nigeria?
Soludo's type would be a wasted talent as a SS, becaus the president may be the dumb type that would simply trash any suggestion from the best mind in economics in the world.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Perhaps, how do you determine "presidential material"?

Please tell me what other educational and social, and political experience that Soludo doesn't possess?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Mr expert, and how do the Igbos leave Nigeria on a peaceful accord, when your types haven't taken a firm united stand? Did you say we're all united? Does it mean when you form an alliance of several countries and a faction says, "we're tired of this alliance, we like to be on our own", shouldn't all parties unitedly accept it? So please, enlighten us on how to leave because I really wanna hear this

My point is do the Igbos outside of Igboland even want to leave? Because it seems to me as if they don't. They don't even want to speak Igbo for the most part but they are very comfortable with their children speaking fluent Yoruba/Hausa . Do they really want to go because it seems to me they do everything in their power to stay away from the East.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

I don't want to argue blindly, but do you really believe that Yoruba is more home minded than Igbo? Do you really believe that? lol
You may be right about the money mindset prevalent in Igboland, but that is not a problem because whites are like that too, yet they have the best countries in terms of development and lifespan.
I believe that we demonstrated ability thought not to exist in Igboland when we gave Jonathan 98% vote. That is settled as far as I'm concerned.

The only Nigerian with the energy, vision, intelligence, tenacity of purpose, and charisma to engineer a national rebirth in Nigeria is a name by the name of
CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO.
The only time Nigeria had a leader with same qualities, was under military rule. (IBB the great). IBB lacked Soludo's training though.

That's the problem of Igbo in coded language. Soludo has been tested and failed monumentally. His fraud of idea of the big the better turned out to be the big the messier. He's not sell-able. He was rejected when shouting African Dubai Taiwan nonsense in Anambra. I dey laugh jare.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:35am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

My point is do the Igbos outside of Igboland even want to leave? Because it seems to me as if they don't. They don't even want to speak Igbo for the most part but they are very comfortable with their children speaking fluent Yoruba/Hausa . Do they really want to go because it seems to me they do everything in their power to stay away from the East.

It seems to you, but you forget so quickly, it's better to live in your own home though it's a mud house than to live in a mansion and be slave. How else do you want them to show their desire to leave? If they carry Biafra flags now, your types will be the first to shout "TREASON", so since we're still part of the hell hole called Nigeria, why can't they exercise their right to movement? Reside wherever they choose?

My friend, speaking other languages other than yours is a good thing in as long as you know your own language, that's an advantage. Ask Dept of Defense that spends millions of $$$ for translators, they even provide scholarships here in DC to GWU for native speakers of Igbo. Anyone who can speak fluently their opponents language does it to his own advantage.

No. You got that wrong man. A man given a willful option to exercise his right will absolutely do so. Like I said, you don't have to know their thoughts, but let Nigerians unitedly ask for a referendum about Biafra leaving, and you'll see the difference. If we cannot be kings in Nigeria, then it's best we're kings in our own land... That's not too hard to grasp.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

That's the problem of Igbo in coded language. Soludo has been tested and failed monumentally. His fraud of idea of the big the better turned out to be the big the messier. He's not sell-able. He was rejected when shouting African Dubai Taiwan nonsense in Anambra. I dey laugh jare.

lol@ bolded.
Only very biased people say that. The man gave Nigeria a vision and a mission. Nigeria is still playing by his rule book formed before consolidation of banks.
Every attempt to tarnish his reputation failed woefully.
He remains the best.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

He failed monumentally? How so? That you don't buy into his idea doesn't mean the idea is a monumental failure. Please explain further, will like to know this monumental failure theory of yours.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Wait for you to leave? Dude, you really must think that you're the sh.it... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, don't break a nerve and have a heart attack cos it's real. grin grin grin

You are one confused psycho in dire need of rehabilitation. You're the one who told us your trade about picking up fares from the airport and then tried to attribute it to me. Why should I care about what you think? Dude, get a real life. Life isn't about frustration you know, do something. Take a vacation, like seriously, GET IT TOGETHER. Not everyone is frustrated like you.

Listen here, you deluded chest beating chimpanzee: go through all your posts and look at how ignorant you and your online gang members are--always trying to put down others when you yourself are nothing but sh*it in the eyes of the world. Uncouth, uncivilized and clearly deranged; I cringe whenever I see yall in public. Loud for no reason. If youre not criticizing Americans (whose land you live on), youre criticizing Yorubas or Hausas or anybody else nice enough to host you and your irritable attitudes. Then again, you categorized a group of your own people and tagged them as "OSU" , so I guess its safe to say you hate fairly because its just ingrained in you, right?

Take a vacation? Before you came out here did you even know what the word meant? Why cant you be nice visitors for once? Why cant you try to respect people? Why are you so annoying? God, you nutcases make me shake my head so hard sometimes I think its gonna fall off.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:44am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Listen here, you deluded chest beating chimpanzee go: through all your posts and look at how ignorant you and your online gang members are--- always trying to put down others when you yourself are nothing but sh*it in the eyes of the world. Uncouth, uncivilized and clearly deranged; I cringe whenever I see yall in public. Loud for no reason. If youre not criticizing Americans (whose land you live on), youre criticizing Yorubas or Hausas or anybody else nice enough to host you and your irritable attitudes.

Take a vacation? Before you came out here did you even know what the word meant? Why cant you be nice visitors for once? Why cant you try to respect people? Why are you so annoying? God, you nutcases make me shake my head so hard sometimes I think its gonna fall off.

Thank you. Have you finished your ranting?

I still have some leftover diapers for you in case you need it... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nigerian presidents don't need to be political wizards to succeed. What we need is an ECONOMIC wizard.
The president has at his service ALL political wizards in Nigeria to pick for special assistance job. The president should be a trained and inspirational economic leader that can inspire greatness in Nigeria's economic development.
You are actually getting it the other way round.
Please tell me who can beat Soludo in economic genius in Nigeria?
Soludo's type would be a wasted talent as a SS, becaus the president may be the dumb type that would simply trash any suggestion from the best mind in economics in the world.

Laughable. Why are all successful presidents in history not economists? If you appoint a good finance minister, a good CBN governor and put in place an efficient regulatory framework for Stock Market in Nigeria, the system can run on auto. In other words, a president just need to appoint good economic team and the rest is like eating Akara.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2013
In classical statistical mechanics, the equipartition theorem is a general formula that relates the temperature of a system with its average energies. The equipartition theorem is also known as the law of equipartition, equipartition of energy, or simply equipartition. The original idea of equipartition was that, in thermal equilibrium, energy is shared equally among all of its various forms; for example, the average kinetic energy per degree of freedom in the translational motion of a molecule should equal that of its rotational motions.

The equipartition theorem makes quantitative predictions. Like the virial theorem, it gives the total average kinetic and potential energies for a system at a given temperature, from which the system's heat capacity can be computed. However, equipartition also gives the average values of individual components of the energy, such as the kinetic energy of a particular particle or the potential energy of a single spring. For example, it predicts that every atom in a monoatomic ideal gas has an average kinetic energy of (3/2)kBT in thermal equilibrium, where kB is the Boltzmann constant and T is the (thermodynamic) temperature. More generally, it can be applied to any classical system in thermal equilibrium, no matter how complicated. The equipartition theorem can be used to derive the ideal gas law, and the Dulong–Petit law for the specific heat capacities of solids. It can also be used to predict the properties of stars, even white dwarfs and neutron stars, since it holds even when relativistic effects are considered.

Although the equipartition theorem makes very accurate predictions in certain conditions, it becomes inaccurate when quantum effects are significant, such as at low temperatures. When the thermal energy kBT is smaller than the quantum energy spacing in a particular degree of freedom, the average energy and heat capacity of this degree of freedom are less than the values predicted by equipartition. Such a degree of freedom is said to be "frozen out" when the thermal energy is much smaller than this spacing. For example, the heat capacity of a solid decreases at low temperatures as various types of motion become frozen out, rather than remaining constant as predicted by equipartition. Such decreases in heat capacity were among the first signs to physicists of the 19th century that classical physics was incorrect and that a new, more subtle, scientific model was required. Along with other evidence, equipartition's failure to model black-body radiation—also known as the ultraviolet catastrophe—led Max Planck to suggest that energy in the oscillators in an object, which emit light, were quantized, a revolutionary hypothesis that spurred the development of quantum mechanics and quantum field theory.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 2:48am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

It seems to you, but you forget so quickly, it's better to live in your own home though it's a mud house than to live in a mansion and be slave. How else do you want them to show their desire to leave? If they carry Biafra flags now, your types will be the first to shout "TREASON", so since we're still part of the hell hole called Nigeria, why can't they exercise their right to movement? Reside wherever they choose?

My friend, speaking other languages other than yours is a good thing in as long as you know your own language, that's an advantage. Ask Dept of Defense that spends millions of $$$ for translators, they even provide scholarships here in DC to GWU for native speakers of Igbo. Anyone who can speak fluently their opponents language does it to his own advantage.

No. You got that wrong man. A man given a willful option to exercise his right will absolutely do so. Like I said, you don't have to know their thoughts, but let Nigerians unitedly ask for a referendum about Biafra leaving, and you'll see the difference. If we cannot be kings in Nigeria, then it's best we're kings in our own land... That's not too hard to grasp.

Who's stopping Igbos from moving back to Igboland though? That's my point. i don't think you understand what I am saying because you aren't being honest yourself. Most Igbos left Igboland because they don't want to live there. That's just the truth. I would be more then happy for them all to leave Yorubaland but they seem comfortable where they are.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Laughable. Why are all successful presidents in history not economists? If you appoint a good finance minister, a good CBN governor and put in place an efficient regulatory framework for Stock Market in Nigeria, the system can run on auto. In other words, a president just need to appoint good economic team and the rest is like eating Akara.

They are not economist, but at least, they command high knowledge and wisdom in their fields of success. At least, that the idea he's trying to drive home - you need someone of high intellectual capacity to be president.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Yeah, when a single person could thumbprint 10,000 times just to rig in a reta*rd just outta spite for the rest of the country. Spite your face by cutting off your nose... way to go.

Glad to see that youre at least taking responsibility for dragging the country back for no reason other than tribal, ignorant and myopic ones.

SMH what freaking dunces.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 2:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Is manny4life from Nigeria or Washingon DC? he/she is talking for igbos but he/she is in DC. What rubbish lol
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Thank you for saying all the bolded. But we just saw how a great CBN governor was removed by a president who was not skilled enough to understand what he was doing.
The rule book Soludo initiated in Nigeria was attacked by the current CBN boss, but when Soludo challeged him and Aganga to a debate, did they take it up?
Nigeria was on track to dominate African finance, but alas a dumb president removed him in nick of time!
In a serious country, Soludo would have remained the CBN boss for at least 15 years. What you are thinking of cannot work in Nigeria. Our best bet is a trained economist as president, while others can provide political advise to him. An economist is ruled by STATISTICS -> HARD FACTS, more than the nuances and lies of politics.

Soludo remains Nigeria's best.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2013
Max Planck said

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter"
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

They are not economist, but at least, they command high knowledge and wisdom in their fields of success. At least, that the idea he's trying to drive home - you need someone of high intellectual capacity to be president.

Is that all?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Who's stopping Igbos from moving back to Igboland though? That's my point. i don't think you understand what I am saying because you aren't being honest yourself. Most Igbos left Igboland because they don't want to live there. That's just the truth. I would be more then happy for them all to leave Yorubaland but they seem comfortable where they are.

Really dude? Are u simply trying to play ignorant with me? Why do they have to go back to Igboland when we're still "One Nigeria"? Isn't there any form of boundary enforcement that exist at the moment? No, most Igbos left Igboland because the govt simply cannot do what's right since we're all one Nigeria.

The truth is, until there's an enforcement law stating that Biafran should leave Nigeria, now Biafrans have their own destiny in their own land, that's a different ball game together. For now, it's merely a joke, so don't blame them.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you. Have you finished your ranting?

I still have some leftover diapers for you in case you need it... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You keep sounding like a freaking homo, and whats with the silly smiley faces you put after each sentence? Or are you special?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Is that all?

I was stating in reference to his post.

Nonetheless, I asked you

manny4life:

Perhaps, how do you determine "presidential material"?

Please tell me what other educational and social, and political experience that Soludo doesn't possess?

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

He failed monumentally? How so? That you don't buy into his idea doesn't mean the idea is a monumental failure. Please explain further, will like to know this monumental failure theory of yours.

The banking sector he was supposed to be overseeing was actually not only on the verge of dying but could throw spanners at the whole economy before Soludo was shown the way out. It required the infusion of public funds into such dying banks to stabilise the the subsector of economy. He failed woefully at policing such banks.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0: Max Planck said

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter"

So, professor what has that to go with our discourse? Abey no vex o. cheesy
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Thank you for saying all the bolded. But we just saw how a great CBN governor was removed by a president who was not skilled enough to understand what he was doing.
The rule book Soludo initiated in Nigeria was attacked by the current CBN boss, but when Soludo challeged him and Aganga to a debate, did they take it up?
Nigeria was on track to dominate African finance, but alas a dumb president removed him in nick of time!
In a serious country, Soludo would have remained the CBN boss for at least 15 years. What you are thinking of cannot work in Nigeria. Our best bet is a trained economist as president, while others can provide political advise to him. An economist is ruled by STATISTICS -> HARD FACTS, more than the nuances and lies of politics.

Soludo remains Nigeria's best.
Igbos are the best at every thing . Nigerians do not deserve them!!
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

You keep sounding like a freaking homo, and whats with the silly smiley faces you put after each sentence? Or are you special?

I'm sounding like a homo? Haha...get over yourself man. You ain't all that.

I'm laughing at your foo.lishness brother... LAUGHING AGAIN cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar / SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan / Negotiations To Release More Chibok Girls Ongoing, Says Government Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.