Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays (3098 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Sleeping Wit Their Landlady / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:

It's obvious you're still very immature. Elope U tink say na film u dey act? angry
owkei tel me wot to do...if d elopin tin crazy nd i knw it....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Jaykizz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: can some please tell me why guys and other girls fall in luv for their cousins. And is it right? Cos am madly inluv wif ma cousin who came to visit durin d new yr and xmaz holiday.....pls help me here exp ladies cos d feeling is mutual....
How do you know d feeling is mutual? N bsyds, are u sure it's not just a fling?
Bro I don't tink there is anything wrong with falling in luv wit ur cousin. It's marrying ur cousin that should b d issue - that is how to put d issue to ur family that u wanna marry.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jaykizz:
How do you know d feeling is mutual? N bsyds, are u sure it's not just a fling?
Bro I don't tink there is anything wrong with falling in luv wit ur cousin. It's marrying ur cousin that should b d issue - that is how to put d issue to ur family that u wanna marry.
pls dont b a critic....i nid u 2 help me here...d feelin is mutual cos she started it....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Sunnycliff(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Y date your cousin? Is she the only girl in the world? What if you make her pregnant would you marry her? This is the strategy of Satan to destroy our family values. It is an abomi ation in my place and its subject to a curse. I detest it
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sunnycliff: Y date your cousin? Is she the only girl in the world? What if you make her pregnant would you marry her? This is the strategy of Satan to destroy our family values. It is an abomi ation in my place and its subject to a curse. I detest it
so backin off is ma only option...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by lekkie073(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
in islam it is allowed to marry one' s cousin. so op, if u r a muslim carry go jare
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by goldfish80(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
I remember My days at †ђξ uni,I kinda eavesdroped on a female lodge mates chatting, I was shocked to marrows that about 4 out of 8 of †ђξm adimtted they had either their first kiss or lost their virginity to their cousin. I felt dizzy when I heard this mehn
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abomination! Sacrilage! Madness! You wana start practicing inbreeding? Mtcheew.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: gat u yomieluv...so u basically sayin we can jst arrange nd elope if d presure here is much?
elope? To where? Seems u don't know what incest is,its one of the cruel things to do? Leave her alone,its infactuation,and not love.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: c, gbosaa...hv being in many relationships, but it nt ma fault dat dis things happens...she even startd d talking nd other attractive tins to make me hers...it lyk she knws me nd ma weakness dan any gal hv dated....i dont knw ow d attraction manage to grow so much dat y i brought it 2 u pals on NL....She is so much into me nd me into her...i do right tins all ma life buh dis.....i jst cant help maslf nw...

ok naa...im not here to judge anyone..you two are two adults i presume but have you thought of how people esp.your parents,her parents and siblings will view your relationship

If after that the 'love' is still intoxicating you two then i, ll say all the best to you two...make una enjoy wella..
The best way to resist temptation they say is to submit to it.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by donfemo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
zoete: It is okay to date your " cousin" as long she's not immediate family like your uncle( mother or father brother) daughter. But if you guys are thinking of having childrens I will advice against that because most of the time these children are born with some sickness undecided

What's d meaning of cousin? U talking of uncle, mother, mumu!!!
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Jaykizz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: pls dont b a critic....i nid u 2 help me here...d feelin is mutual cos she started it....
I aint a critic! Read well!! Ans d qstns I posed at u. Dnt 4get, u dnt just love in a day. Sumtin mst av apnd b4 hand.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by gbengaola: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Before it was allowed in the bible,but when human beings became abundant,it became a law from God that time we should not marry from our family again,so since then anyone who marries cousins or members of their family is acting against the will of God and will be Cursed,so don't try it.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:10am On Jan 06, 2013
Jaykizz:
I aint a critic! Read well!! Ans d qstns I posed at u. Dnt 4get, u dnt just love in a day. Sumtin mst av apnd b4 hand.
yeah, i didt jst weak up on day nd start noticin dis tins....we hv been close, helpin each oda, undastndin each oda 4 ova 4yrs nw....i fink i will jst back off cos dat wot mst nlanders advice....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Tank u so much 4 ur advices.....i will jst tell it to her face, though it hard ooo...buh dont wana do anyfin dat can terminate ma future....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Jaykizz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
korres00: yeah, i didt jst weak up on day nd start noticin dis tins....we hv been close, helpin each oda, undastndin each oda 4 ova 4yrs nw....i fink i will jst back off cos dat wot mst nlanders advice....
Tank God u r tinkin to back-off. Atleast the are ova 80m nign ladies outhere. Try sum1 else
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Jaykizz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
korres00: yeah, i didt jst weak up on day nd start noticin dis tins....we hv been close, helpin each oda, undastndin each oda 4 ova 4yrs nw....i fink i will jst back off cos dat wot mst nlanders advice....
Tank God u r tinkin to back-off. Atleast there are ova 80m nign ladies outhere. Try sum1 else
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by slex(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
In England cousins marry cousins but in Nigeria its not accepted. Depending on where you live choose your option
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
zoete: It is okay to date your " cousin" as long she's not immediate family like your uncle( mother or father brother) daughter. But if you guys are thinking of having childrens I will advice against that because most of the time these children are born with some sickness undecided
na joke u dey joke abi na so dem born u...u sound lyk a product of ur fadda n his cousin
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2013
ogepure: Taa shut up. Ur madly in love wit ur cousin. U better go and ask God for forgiveness for even thinking abt it. Dat how parents will think dat their children are in a safe hand not knowing that they are in a lions den. Oloriburuku

Isokay! Lmao
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by tomzman: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2013
OP I quite understand you but I would advise you to back off the r/ship. It is a futile r/ship.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by tomzman: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2013
OP I quite understand you but I would advise you to end the r/ship. Going further would bring many consequences that might be too much for you to handle.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by dederocs(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2013
korres00: can some please tell me why guys and other girls fall in luv for their cousins. And is it right? Cos am madly inluv wif ma cousin who came to visit durin d new yr and xmaz holiday.....pls help me here exp ladies cos d feeling is mutual....
Its not common,you are a weak,cheap slob-stop taking advantage of yoyur cousin,so many girls out there to choose from.me can hook you up,stop acting like a clown and talking about Abraham.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by gst101: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2013
ifihearam: you need deliverance
thats a lie he isnt possesed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious. / Why Rich Ladies Don't Marry On Time / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.