Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25355 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Chamber10(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Most romantic statement to 99.8% of Nigerian babes is about money matter o, talking from experience.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by teeboy4x(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Czar-Chris:
I know you have a bf, and i hate to be a home breaker. But, i can't help thinking about you. I hope he takes good care of you, but i believe you deserve more.***works everytime

Mehn...I go try dix 1 2day...LOLx
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by cindyrella(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2013
girl king: The most romantic thing I've heard in resent time is "I belong to you"

Which by extension means what ever is yours is mine grin....do u get my drift?
I get your drift lol
Correct babe! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by scholes23(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Blackberry pourshe 4 u, Range Rover Sport 4 u plus a trip 2 a 7 star hotel in Dubai for our honey moon. All these and many more for u.
Just say YES to my proposal.

And her reaction wud be?
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
YES! YES!! YES!!!
Do u know what, I just feel like kissing u a million times.

That's money talking and not d owner himself

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ukachy69: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Duke_Nija: For being such a Fantastic Lover, I've a birthday gift for you.

Its a Blank Cheque.
I hope there is no money in dat account cos 9ja gal go paint d account wt blood. Guess u know wat I mean

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by UNLEASHED(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2013
Baby Let me be your maga... Mo fe sanwo
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Blueboy0402: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2013
Mygoldie: I want you to be the mother of my unborn kids. Most Romantic that is. cool
I'm serious about that my angel.... When do we start?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by holyyinkus(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Actually ,they tend to prefer' i want to marry u ' when they are of age to 'what is ur acct no'.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Omen100(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2013
I saw a female stone wristwatch in Polo this afternoon & it can be yours this evening if you want it to.

One & the half in every two Nigerian ladies are liars & a gammer, this was a true life story & If u think the devil is a gammer then u haven't meant with a average naija babe.

So that was how a naija babe on a date with a guy who was riding in a brand new range rover evoque.

Guy: I hv bin hidin a secret frm u & I tink u will break dis relationshp if I tell u.

Naija babe: what is it my love.

Guy: am SS(sickle cell) & HIV positive.

Naija babe: hitting d guy on his lap & hissing, u almost scared me,
I even thought u wanted 2 say dis big car we riding in isn't urs,
pls let's go joor, os its ordinary SS & HIV? Dat 1 nor fit stop my love 4 u naaa.

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Vince2(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

Where's my ring? wink

come to my house.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Obizee316(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
Baby 4get e,directly or indirectly everything is heading that direction but me o; i just tell her ''Today i have had a lot of grief but hearing your voice gives me relief''
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Moshkom(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2013
MTN or ETISALAT
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Clemzy16(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
you're definatlely a learner.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by DualCore1: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2013
"have you received the alert?"

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ebi30(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Hey guyz i tink 9ja babes r 2 complex 2 undstnd, tryin 2 knw dem is lyk coverin a chambers dictionary 4rm pg1 2 d end n rememberin evry meanin 2 each word u came across.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Sogo10: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2013
U've got hot legs.i like ur hips.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ebi30(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2013
wink
HQ:

grin Modified - "Nice Legs...what makes them open?"
Credit card on d left hand, diamond ring on d right hand
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by GentleNaaz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls manage #7 million, i wl gv u anoda #8 million nxt week
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by dnawah(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Take her to a point and kill joint,where cows are the point.some parts roasted,some use for suya,pepper soup,nkwobi,etc,etc and buy bb 4 her.u may even have access to the mum.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by cindyrella(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Moshkom: MTN or ETISALAT
GLO!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Yahoo1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
thats what they always say
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by dryakson(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
hi bebe!
I bought a new range rover jeep!
Omo come see call and reply sharply shaply
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by TableLeg(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
500Naira recharge card? U want?!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Am really getting tired of guys ranting about naija girls and their love for money. Who doesn't like money? The painful thing is that 99 percent of the guys talking have no money or even a bank account. A guy who gives me that line about giving him my account number or him giving me his atm pin will get something nasty for me. Even listing your dumb assets and family history, where you work in,blah,blah,blah. Get a life! When did that play start? Are we mates? All this lines suck bigtime, what works for me? Nothing! Guys and their lines don't get to me a bit! Hate compliments and flattering! And those dumb lines!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Xunxhine(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
You r d only positive thing in my life, and when u came into my life, i found my self
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by OmoKhary(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Naija babe: hitting d guy on his lap & hissing, u almost scared me,
I even thought u wanted 2 say dis big car we riding in isn't urs,
pls let's go joor, os its ordinary SS & HIV? Dat 1 nor fit stop my love 4 u naaa.[/quote]hahahahahahahaha,very funny but hard to believe
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by leslieu63(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
baby I have so much money and I want you to be the one to spend it with me.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by nich05: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Who u dey form for......stop lying jare
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by olsmade(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Yall talking bout girls worshipping money, u shd check who u roll with. There are a lot of Nigerian girls out there that aint gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by enigmagu1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2013

abegi!!! wat den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / صور سكس 2018 صور كس كساس بنات عارية / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.