Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (665 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Most Romantic Statement you can ever tell a
Nigerian Babe is:

"SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NO"

#haha

What's yours?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
How much does that jewelry set cost?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by vizkiz: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
nigga, why are you still living in the stone age? This joke is as old as Lucifer himself undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by cozy7(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here's my certificate, I've cleaned my name, replace it with yours.

This is usually d best, especially wen d lady has been accumulating carry-overs.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by prinzeepule(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Have been keeping a low profile all this while "Dangote is my father" grin
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
I do take you bella, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to hav and to hold, from this day onward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to death do us part.. smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by fergiiosugo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Booked
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt]how much do u neeed?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
"I love you so much"

Why do people have this mindset that all Nigerian girls at obsessed with money.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
"I love you so much"

Why do people have this mindset that all Nigerian girls at obsessed with money.

Frm your mouth??
If I hear

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can Lie / 7 Types Of Prostitutes [must Read] / Please Do Not Fart At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.