Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen (736 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by aglomar: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
My big brother's girl friend once told him that she could marry an armed robber. She was like, 'if I love him n he's honest enough to tell me that he's an armed robber there is no problem, I can marry him.' Of course she got d marching order. Please share similar experiences u have had/heard.
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by tchaik(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
1) When one dies, he'll have 72 Virgins waiting for him in the underworld! shocked shocked shocked shocked

2) At the end of the World, angels riding chariot and blowing trumpets will descend from above! *signifying the beginning of the judgement day* grin grin grin grin

3) That there will be constant power supply in Nigeria before 2015!

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
what i use to see on emmanuel tv
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by Lobolintin(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2013
Pussi wont exist again...
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Father doing his daughter ..... Can't wrap my mind around it ever shocked

Pastor slapping brethren .... that one pass me like big time shocked
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by OmerianConsult: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2013
No, I mean relationship wise. Besides, not some vague, general thing like blood oath.
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by dmcdad: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2013
Can't tell.... Nothing!
Re: Weirdest Thing You Have Heard/seen by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2013
**following**

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Other Male Friends After Engagement / . / Televangelist Pat Robertson Says All Men Cheat & Blames The Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.