Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? (2042 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
I was not on NL in 2011 but I've always held the opinion that those persons who CONSISTENTLY abuse, curse, insult or call the president of this great country all sorts of derogatory names were the same persons who fiercely opposed Mr president during the 2011 elections. Consequently, I commonly refer to such persons as BAD LOSERS.

Upon logging into NL politics section today, I saw a topic titled " why you'll never vote for Goodluck Jonathan" by Seun on April 04, 2011. When I opened the thread, I saw a number of comments posted by some of the BAD LOSERS. Interestingly, these comments are indistinguishable from what we see today. The abuses, curses, insults, name calling, and HATRED for Mr president are unchanged. The propaganda, allegations upon allegations, lies, mischief,etc are unchanged.
Permit me to reproduce a few of the comments below to buttress my point (Note: the BAD LOSERS were refering to Mr president in the comments below):

1) "I will not vote for a man who is a liar, a friend of murderers, looters, terrorists, a man does not know what security of lives means, a clueless man, a man who cannot uphold the integrity, honest value and hardworking value of a nation. Such a man is none other than Goodluck Jonathan"- Pataki (Apr 4, 2011)

2) "Fish brained President, the most clueless President Nigeria has ever witnessed in 50years of existence.
A total catastrophe to the acting capacity of a President.
One of the most dishonest President in Nigeria's democratic dispensation"- Pataki (Apr 4, 2011)

3) "This BIG FAT NOSED GUY is the MOST INCOMPETENT thing alive to be called a PRESIDENT! Everything about him is a big fatfarce starting from his un-defendable Ph. D....silly and Inept: This guy is totally silly annoying dodging anywhere debates are organized or people asking him tough questions"- CyberG (Apr 4, 2011)

4) "He is a clueless president and needed Bakare to come liberate him from the aprons of Turai"- Dayokanu (Apr 4, 2011)

5) "He is clueless, incompetent, corrupt and dumb....Only a fool and corrupt person will vote for a mumu as president and retain a corrupt party in power"- OAMJ4 (Apr 4, 2011)

I therefore plead with these BAD LOSERS to SHEATH THEIR SWORD and give peace a chance. In every election, just like in any sporting event, their must be winners and losers.

In other parts of world, the losers join hands with the winners to move the nation forward, atleast until its time for the next election.

It is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, COUNTER DEVELOPMENT and COUNTER PROGRESS to continue election acrimony a day after election was CONCLUDED.

2 Likes

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by wesley80(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
^ Bros abeg edit the title of the thread abeg, that mistake fit run person belle. Abi you come from Anambala state?
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by koruji(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
There you go again with your wolf-in-sheep-clothing posts.
You were not here on NL in 2011 but NL's 2011 archives are here.
Go through the archive and you will find out that GEJ had a lot of goodwill going into the 2011 elections.
Go ahead and search for the postings by the user-id "Beaf" who was (and still is, because you are in fact his reincarnate - surprise, surprise!)
The moniker "Beaf" started all the name calling as follows:
Before the elections, Beaf called northerners all sorts of names (as at the time they were the ones - sadly promising fire and brimstone should GEJ contest).
After the elections, Beaf went crazy basically because of the spat between GEJ and Tinubu - the rascal & drunken-fisherman exchange.
Your former appearance, Beaf, carried on like that until he was run out of the forum - since he got more than he and his boss GEJ bargained for.
Or may be he was "recalled" after his excesses became too difficult for even GEJ to countenance.
Incidentally, Beaf disappeared from this forum around the time Azazi was "being" fired.
Since then we have had you and the other members of the group NLers have dubbed the 40 laptops roaming around here pretending that you are not "Beaf".
The above is the short history of your "existence" on NL.

GEJ complained about being the most insulted President in the world.
I thought to myself, "don't you have to be a president" to be the most insulted president.
That you are sitting in Aso Rock doesn't make you a president if you lose those you are supposed to be leading.
Punkt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by wesley80(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
^ Sorry to interrupt, but you and who "ran" Beaf out of Nairaland? You fit cough when Beaf dey hear?

5 Likes

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
wesley80: ^ Sorry to interrupt, but you and who "ran" Beaf out of Nairaland? You fit cough when Beaf dey hear?

Why did he drop the "Beaf" moniker?
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Standing5(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
In the GEJ thread, Seun clearly stated that there is a thread for Buhari. So what's special about Gej here if not for the fact the OP is Beaf reincarnated?
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Vansnickers: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
I think i know how this thread will end. Call me psychic. grin
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by wesley80(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Why did he drop the "Beaf" moniker?

He left, moved on, pursuing some other dreams like he said he would someday and he'll come back if he chooses to, none of these spineless wimps had anything to do with it.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
wesley80:

He left, moved on, pursuing some other dreams like he said he would someday and he'll come back if he chooses to, none of these spineless wimps had anything to do with it.

Beaf is very much around.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
koruji: There you go again with your wolf-in-sheep-clothing posts.
You were not here on NL in 2011 but NL's 2011 archives are here.
Go through the archive and you will find out that GEJ had a lot of goodwill going into the 2011 elections.
Go ahead and search for the postings by the user-id "Beaf" who was (and still is, because you are in fact his reincarnate - surprise, surprise!)
The moniker "Beaf" started all the name calling as follows:
Before the elections, Beaf called northerners all sorts of names (as at the time they were the ones - sadly promising fire and brimstone should GEJ contest).
After the elections, Beaf went crazy basically because of the spat between GEJ and Tinubu - the rascal & drunken-fisherman exchange.
Your former appearance, Beaf, carried on like that until he was run out of the forum - since he got more than he and his boss GEJ bargained for.
Or may be he was "recalled" after his excesses became too difficult for even GEJ to countenance.
Incidentally, Beaf disappeared from this forum around the time Azazi was "being" fired.
Since then we have had you and the other members of the group NLers have dubbed the 40 laptops roaming around here pretending that you are not "Beaf".
The above is the short history of your "existence" on NL.

GEJ complained about being the most insulted President in the world.
I thought to myself, "don't you have to be a president" to be the most insulted president.
That you are sitting in Aso Rock doesn't make you a president if you lose those you are supposed to be leading.
Punkt!!!
This your long story is unrelated to the issues raised on this thread.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by koruji(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
You can't help but show off your closeness to Beaf can you?
Beaf agent! No wonder Nigeria continues to be ruled by the worst.
Tell me Beaf's contribution to Nigeria other than his fallacious reasoning to propagate debased viewpoints.
...And his reckless name-calling, pictures, and outright falsehood.
I have no doubt that some of the things Beaf propagated here on NL, working in concert with the office of "New Media", contributed to the worsening situation in Nigeria.

wesley80:

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by koruji(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2013
That is your problem - if can't see the relationship then fare you well.
Keep looking at the reaction while forgetting that it results from some action.
If you want the reaction to stop you have to take cognizance of the action and address both sides.

Sincere 9gerian:
This your long story is unrelated to the issues raised on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2013
@ Op, has GEJ disproved any of the postulations in the posts you quoted? You chaps should stop appealing to sentiments, THINK!

What has GEJ achieved in terms of security? Instead of telling your paymaster dt he is an abject failure, you were busy distinguishing terrorism from an insugency. Why make excuses for a failure? After posting a response on that thread educating you on the difference between terrorism and insurgency, what did you do? You ran off. Who does that if not Beaf? BTW, BH is a terrorist and not an insurgent group.
Happy Sunday y'all.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I was not on NL in 2011 but I've always held the opinion that those persons who CONSISTENTLY abuse, curse, insult or call the president of this great country all sorts of derogatory names were the same persons who fiercely opposed Mr president during the 2011 elections. Consequently, I commonly refer to such persons as BAD LOSERS.

Upon logging into NL politics section today, I saw a topic titled " why you'll never vote for Goodluck Jonathan" by Seun on April 04, 2011. When I opened the thread, I saw a number of comments posted by some of the BAD LOSERS. Interestingly, these comments are indistinguishable from what we see today. The abuses, curses, insults, name calling, and HATRED for Mr president are unchanged. The propaganda, allegations upon allegations, lies, mischief,etc are unchanged.
Permit me to reproduce a few of the comments below to buttress my point (Note: the BAD LOSERS were refering to Mr president in the comments below):

1) "I will not vote for a man who is a liar, a friend of murderers, looters, terrorists, a man does not know what security of lives means, a clueless man, a man who cannot uphold the integrity, honest value and hardworking value of a nation. Such a man is none other than Goodluck Jonathan"- Pataki (Apr 4, 2011)

2) "Fish brained President, the most clueless President Nigeria has ever witnessed in 50years of existence.
A total catastrophe to the acting capacity of a President.
One of the most dishonest President in Nigeria's democratic dispensation"- Pataki (Apr 4, 2011)

3) "This BIG FAT NOSED GUY is the MOST INCOMPETENT thing alive to be called a PRESIDENT! Everything about him is a big fatfarce starting from his un-defendable Ph. D....silly and Inept: This guy is totally silly annoying dodging anywhere debates are organized or people asking him tough questions"- CyberG (Apr 4, 2011)

4) "He is a clueless president and needed Bakare to come liberate him from the aprons of Turai"- Dayokanu (Apr 4, 2011)

5) "He is clueless, incompetent, corrupt and dumb....Only a fool and corrupt person will vote for a mumu as president and retain a corrupt party in power"- OAMJ4 (Apr 4, 2011)

I therefore plead with these BAD LOSERS to SHEATH THEIR SWORD and give peace a chance. In every election, just like in any sporting event, their must be winners and losers.

In other parts of world, the losers join hands with the winners to move the nation forward, atleast until its time for the next election.

It is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, COUNTER DEVELOPMENT and COUNTER PROGRESS to continue election acrimony a day after election was CONCLUDED.

I don't support insulting GEJ, but there are elements of truths in those 'insults'. What I see is that GEJ has an inferiority complex which members of the 40 laptop crew are feeding fat on.

BTW,
No 4 is correct,
If you can gimme d title od GEJ's Ph.D thesis, I may disprove no 3.
No 2 would have been fully correct but I haven't measured his nose.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2013
@OP a.k.a BEAF MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THE SAME WAY GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA. MAY ALL THE CALAMITY THAT HAS BEFALLEN NIGERIA AS A RESULT OF GEJ'S INCOMPETENCE BE YOUR LOT AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by manny4life(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2013
lakhadimar: @OP a.k.a BEAF MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THE SAME WAY GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA. MAY ALL THE CALAMITY THAT HAS BEFALLEN NIGERIA AS A RESULT OF GEJ'S INCOMPETENCE BE YOUR LOT AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

Is God a man that you should call his name in your shameless cursing? My goodness, NL gets worse by the day... Yall should continue, you know your curse did not pass the ceiling.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by dayokanu(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2013
The OP quoted my post can he tell me if what I posted was wrong in any way
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Is God a man that you should call his name in your shameless cursing? My goodness, NL gets worse by the day... Yall should continue, you know your curse did not pass the ceiling.
TAKE YOUR SERMON TO JUDAS ISCARIOT. MAY GOD RULE YOUR OWN LIFE TOO AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THE SAME GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

MAY CROOKS CRIMINALS AND THIEVES LIKE ANENIH WHOM GEJ APPOINTED AS THE NPA CHAIRMAN BE THE ONES THAT WILL LOOT ALL WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR IN LIFE
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2013
A better question would be - can jona give us s break please?

Can he make a promise that he would keep
Can he man up and stop making pathetic excuses
Can he prove that his ' fight against corruption' is more than limp rhetoric?
Can he get rid of his 40 laptops, facebook page, numerous web ads , and let his actions and achievements do the speaking for him? The pathetic propaganda is the sign of a desperate man who has zilch to offer
Can his goverment make firm commitments on bh?
Can he find the stones to trim his bloated govt and boot out the non performers?

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Standing5(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2013
lakhadimar: @OP a.k.a BEAF MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THE SAME WAY GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA. MAY ALL THE CALAMITY THAT HAS BEFALLEN NIGERIA AS A RESULT OF GEJ'S INCOMPETENCE BE YOUR LOT AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
Amen!
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Standing5(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

The OP is known supporter of Gej and the Ruling party, and claims GEJ quality of good governance delivery is so high, so it is only right one wishes him same high level of God's grace in his life.

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Nairaland gets worse, but u can't leave cos u have to earn ur pay. Bootlicker.

1 Like

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by ujchief(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Those are revelations and prophecies u saw on that archive!
Has GEJ disproved any of them? No! Rather, he consolidates on them
Day by day. Try to dig deep, u"ll see how we all rallied behind him
And cried fowl when he was being denied an acting president role during
$the yaradua saga. Few months after his swearing in, he dissapointed
Us terribly.
U're dumb to still think the opposition and insults he gets is b'cos
Of 'sore losers'.

2 Likes

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by manny4life(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Jerie:

Me, earn my pay? What pay? Because I won't follow in the herd mentality and call GEJ names?

Ok o, if it pains you...go and hang... cool cool cool

lakhadimar: MAY CROOKS CRIMINALS AND THIEVES LIKE ANENIH WHOM GEJ APPOINTED AS THE NPA CHAIRMAN BE THE ONES THAT WILL LOOT ALL WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR IN LIFE

lakhadimar: MAY CROOKS CRIMINALS AND THIEVES LIKE ANENIH WHOM GEJ APPOINTED AS THE NPA CHAIRMAN BE THE ONES THAT WILL LOOT ALL WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR IN LIFE

Your curse and blessing be unto you as well...

And the people say AMEN. cool cool cool
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Okontami: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2013
@Sincere9gerian, what is your problem?? Are you ok at all? Why are your turning Naira land to your political tool and propaganda arena? Why are you such a sycophant. What is your problem?? Please, take your political propaganda out of here. We nairalanders are always involving our selves in constructive arguments that can be substantiated. Please stop posting senseless views that can not be buttressed. I have read a lot of your posts and it is clear what your agenda is " You want us to like GEJ at all cost". It cant be done by posting nonsense. It can only be achieved if all GEJ efforts are turning to results. And note " EFFORTS ARE NOT REWARDED, EXCELLENT RESULTS ARE WHAT IS REWARDED"
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by jmaine: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Jerie:

This dude is silly to think contrary views are paid posters . . . .
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by jmaine: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2013
No amount of curses and abuses can change the undisputed and undeniable fact. . . .GEJ is your President and CIC till 2015 . . .
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by OmoTier1(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2013
jmaine: No amount of curses and abuses can change the undisputed and undeniable fact. . . .GEJ is your President and CIC till 2015 . . .

A father in name and not in responsibility would never earn the respect of his children.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2013
jona is simply reaping what he sowed when he deployed internet thugs like beaf

what was he thinking - that his minions would prosecute a no holds barred campaign of smearing, calumny against his adversaries and that it wouldn't back fire?

what is good for the goose is good for the gander - this is what happens when a naked man in a glass house pays minions to throw stones at the concrete buildings of his betters

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Oil???? Chinese Company Abandons $8bn Lagos Refinery Project / Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 / What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.