Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? (2043 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by jmaine: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A father in name and not in responsibility would never earn the respect of his children.

My Point still stands . . . . .It changes nothing . . . .
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A father in name and not in responsibility would never earn the respect of his children.
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF A PRESIDENT WHO LACKS THE ESSENTIAL QUALITIES OF A GOOD LEADER WHICH INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY, A PRESIDENT THAT BLAMES OPPOSITION PARTIES AND PAST ADMINISTRATIONS FOR HIS OWN OBVIOUS FAILURES, A SILLY PRESIDENT THAT WILL ATTRIBUTE HIS INABILITY TO HANDLE THE SECURITY SITUATION OF HIS COUNTRY AS A SIGN OF END TIME
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
oyb: jona is simply reaping what he sowed when he deployed internet thugs like beaf

what was he thinking - that his minions would prosecute a no holds barred campaign of smearing, calumny against his adversaries and that it wouldn't back fire?

what is good for the goose is good for the gander - this is what happens when a naked man in a glass house pays minions to throw stones at the concrete buildings of his betters
Despite all the name calling, insults, abuses and cursing, GEJ still won that election by a wide margin. Since the name calling, cursing abuses and lies didn't work the last time, shouldn't the HATERS have changed strategy? Why continue with what didn't work the last time? Can the BAD LOSERS do the sensible thing for once?
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by aljharem(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't understand the point for this thread. Anyway sincere Nigerian or Beaf, I suggest you start bring out facts for GEJ rather than engage yourself with petty issues.

What Nigerians need now is work on ground like the way Gbawe is doing for ACN. Bring out noticeable developments done by GEJ.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
jmaine:

This dude is silly to think contrary views are paid posters . . . .

And you are 'wise' for defending mediocritcy? I just hope you would be man enough to tell your grandchildren that you supported this mediocrity and how you've been 'wise' all your life.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem: I don't understand the point for this thread. Anyway sincere Nigerian or Beaf, I suggest you start bring out facts for GEJ rather than engage yourself with petty issues.

What Nigerians need now is work on ground like the way Gbawe is doing for ACN. Bring out noticeable developments done by GEJ.
It is not an us vs them issue. This thread is calling on all those who lost out in the last election to sheath their sword of abuses, insults, name calling and lies. No one is calling on them to support GEJ or any other person but for constructive engagement. Those who oppose should oppose constructively while those who support should support constructively. However, if the insults and name calling are targetted at the 2015 elections, they will FAIL AGAIN. A strategy that didnt work should be CHANGED and not continued. This is common sense. Only a fool will insist on a strategy that failed previously.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem: I don't understand the point for this thread. Anyway sincere Nigerian or Beaf, I suggest you start bring out facts for GEJ rather than engage yourself with petty issues.

It is not an us vs them issue. This thread is calling on all those who lost out in the last election to sheath their sword of abuses, insults, name calling and lies. No one is calling on them to support GEJ or any other person but for constructive engagement. Those who oppose should oppose constructively while those who support should support constructively. However, if the insults and name calling are targetted at the 2015 elections, they will FAIL AGAIN. A strategy that didnt work should be CHANGED and not continued. This is common sense. Only a fool will insist on a strategy that isn't working
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Me, earn my pay? What pay? Because I won't follow in the herd mentality and call GEJ names?

It's not following in the 'herd' mentality. It is in turning a blind eye to the realities on groound, and creating excuses for an abjectly under-performing GEJ.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jerie:

It's not following in the 'herd' mentality. It is in turning a blind eye to the realities on groound, and creating excuses for an abjectly under-performing GEJ.
GEJ is under-performing only when analysed thru your ACN mind.
The issue on this thread is that those who lost in the 2011 elections should sheath their sword of insults, abuses, name calling and LIES.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jerie:

And who's turning a blind eye? Have you actually followed my stance on GEJ issues before assuming you usual herd mentality? Anyone who knows me know that I've criticized GEJ on certain issues, so what's the realities on ground? Biko save your sermon for others.

All I know is, I stand by my reply toward you and the lakrshima guy or whatever his name is.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Space reserved. BRB
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Jerie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
@Manny4life,
GEJ comes out and admits that despite deep thoughts, his govt is deemed slow in the eyes of Nigerians. i.e, his govt is that of slow-thinkers.
BTW, check the meaning of 'reta.rd' and cross-check it against GEJ's own admission.

Well, you're entitled to ur opinion even if it doesn't reflect the realities on groumd.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by jmaine: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jerie:

And you are 'wise' for defending mediocritcy? I just hope you would be man enough to tell your grandchildren that you supported this mediocrity and how you've been 'wise' all your life.

Present the options of 2011 all over again, and i will gleefully and gladly chose GEJ . . .Even made concrete with his templates of progress in various sectors of the economy . . . .
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Gbawe: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Insecure9gerian, it is nauseating how you are always pleading, begging and on your knees despite being one of the most cowardly mischief-maker and glass house dweller here. You unite malevolent efforts , daily on Nairaland, against Fashola, Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai and all others you consider threats to your messiah. Why can you then never never man-up and accept criticism of your messiah - especially when he had so much goodwill previously ?

Your cowardly conduct is even more disgusting considering you are a weasel who troll, stalk and vilify others, on one thread, only to then be pleading for some not to touch your 'anointed' on another thread. What a stomach-churning wimp and crybaby.

2 Likes

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Chubhie: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Despite all the name calling, insults, abuses and cursing, GEJ still won that election by a wide margin. Since the name calling, cursing abuses and lies didn't work the last time, shouldn't the HATERS have changed strategy? Why continue with what didn't work the last time? Can the BAD LOSERS do the sensible thing for once?
you dont get it. Do you? That most of the people who turned against your master were same people that did neighbor to neighbor and battled hard on the streets to vote 'iam one of you' into office.... What did they get in return? Most of this people feel ' i had no shoes' played a fast one on them looking at how events turned out presently. Am not writting Mr president off....i still feel he can still win back the masses albeit we are at injury time and opposition is fast cashing in while all you propangadist are doing a very poor job for Mr president. Tis a tough job you got there. All the best.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Gbawe: Insecure9gerian, it is nauseating how you are always pleading, begging and on your knees despite being one of the most cowardly mischief-maker and glass house dweller here. You unite malevolent efforts , daily on Nairaland, against Fashola, Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai and all others you consider threats to your messiah. Why can you then never never man-up and accept criticism of your messiah - especially when he had so much goodwill previously ?

Your cowardly conduct is even more disgusting considering you are a weasel who troll, stalk and vilify others, on one thread, only to then be pleading for some not to touch your 'anointed' on another thread. What a stomach-churning wimp and crybaby.
Stop mis-firing. Your post is unrelated to the thread. This thread is not about CRITICISMS but about name calling, insults, abuses and hateful comments. I never said GEJ shouldn't be criticised.

Yes I criticise Fashola and Buhari but I dont engage in name calling, insults or curses. If you like you can dig up all of my comments to confirm. I deal with issues not the persons. I received proper upbringing and I was taught to respect other people, whether big or small.

I produced this thread to see if I could call those who consistently engage in name calling, insults and abuses to order. But like they say, it is difficult to learn how to use the left hand at old age. Unfortunately, some persons cannot do better than name calling, insults and abuses.

As for the criticisms, bring it on.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Am I missing something here.If the comments in d Op's thread cud av bn made in 2011,den dose dat made d comments shd b praised for seeing 2yrs ahead d kind of president we wud av.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Gbawe: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stop mis-firing. Your post is unrelated to the thread. This thread is not about CRITICISMS but about name calling, insults, abuses and hateful comments. I never said GEJ shouldn't be criticised.

Yes I criticise Fashola and Buhari but I dont engage in name calling, insults or curses. If you like you can dig up all of my comments to confirm. I deal with issues not the persons. I received proper upbringing and I was taught to respect other people, whether big or small.

I produced this thread to see if I could call those who consistently engage in name calling, insults and abuses to order. But like they say, it is difficult to learn how to use the left hand at old age. Unfortunately, some persons cannot do better than name calling, insults and abuses.

As for the criticisms, bring it on.

Man mi, you are nothing but a nauseating coward, a shameless hypocrite, barefaced liar and a spineless sycophant to boot. What people like you don't appreciate is that fraudulent attempt at deceit today will be ridiculed by your archived hypocritical conduct of yesterday. Even as I ignored you there, do you remember the thread below where I made my own pertinent contribution:

https://www.nairaland.com/1187548/fashola-inspects-isale-gangan-urban

Gbawe wrote:
Drastic urbanisation means , for Lagos, "the only way is up".

You then quote what I wrote above to supply the response below that totally ignores the issue and focus on personalities. Now you want to come here and lie that "I deal with issues not the persons. I received proper upbringing and I was taught to respect other people, whether big or small"? You are simply a disgrace for not recognising that your dull brain cannot pull off the deceit your shameless, sycophantic and amoral mind conceives. I just feel sorry for you. See your life exposed below after you lie here about being a man focused on "issues" yet your real conduct shows you to be a trolling and cowardly Weasel obsessed with personalities?

Insecure9gerian wrote:
Someone posted the comment below:

Re: Jonathan Is Working, Haters Are Talking! (New Images Are Added Daily) by Tippy Top ( m ): 5:38pm
Known paid ACN activist on Nairaland (This list is by no means exhaustive). They get paid but are the first to accuse any one of being a paid agent
Gbawe
dayokanu
Rhino.5dm
demdem
take dat
Orikinla
More names to come but the above names quickly came to mind.
Whatever you do, don't take the above people serious, they're only here to further the cause of Tinubu.
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )

True or false?
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Gbawe:

Man mi, you are nothing but a nauseating coward, a shameless hypocrite, barefaced liar and a spineless sycophant to boot. What people like you don't appreciate is that fraudulent attempt at deceit today will be ridiculed by your archived hypocritical conduct of yesterday. Even as I ignored you there, do you remember the thread below where I made my own pertinent contribution:

https://www.nairaland.com/1187548/fashola-inspects-isale-gangan-urban

Gbawe wrote:

You then quote what I wrote above to supply the response below that totally ignores the issue and focus on personalities. Now you want to come here and lie that "I deal with issues not the persons. I received proper upbringing and I was taught to respect other people, whether big or small"? You are simply a disgrace for not recognising that your dull brain cannot pull off the deceit your shameless, sycophantic and amoral mind conceives. I just feel sorry for you. See your life exposed below after you lie here about being a man focused on "issues" yet your real conduct shows you to be a trolling and cowardly Weasel obsessed with personalities?

Insecure9gerian wrote:
Someone else posted that comment which contained an ALLEGATION and simply asked you if it was "true or false". Is the question "true or false" name calling, an abuse or or a curse? I beg park well joor.

If that was all you could come up with after THOROUGH search, then I'm as clean as snow.

By the way, I hope you understand the meaning of name calling because the insecure9gerian you'v been calling yourself is a perfect example of name calling.

name-callĀ·ing LINK0
[ neym -kaw-ling]
- noun
1. the use of abusive names to belittle or humiliate another person in a political campaign, anargument, etc.
http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=name-calling
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Insane9gerian is Beaf
Insane9gerian is Taharqa
Insane9gerian is thelastpope
Insane9gerian is Deri and Akpos on Saharareporters
Insane9gerian is Tomaking
Insane9gerian is Adura_ngba
Insane9gerian is teskyg
Insane9gerian is SymphonyOO7
Insane9gerian is many other Silly I.D's

Insane9gerian is a Morally Bankrupt Demented LIAR
Insane9gerian is Reno O'Mockery-SA to Jonathan on New Media

Insane9gerian-May your life and that of your Generations to come be managed like Jonathan manages Nigeria.Amen.
Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Ngwakwe: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
Man don't vilify your opponent as it doesn't earn you any point in political debate.

Learn how Gbawe presented his argument supporting them with references to buttress his point in a matured way. If not the name calling of which Sincere9gerian was also guilty of by calling Tinubu a thief. Apart from that it was a perfect presentation.

Kamanda: Insane9gerian is Beaf
Insane9gerian is Taharqa
Insane9gerian is thelastpope
Insane9gerian is Deri and Akpos on Saharareporters
Insane9gerian is Tomaking
Insane9gerian is Adura_ngba
Insane9gerian is teskyg
Insane9gerian is SymphonyOO7
Insane9gerian is many other Silly I.D's

Insane9gerian is a Morally Bankrupt Demented LIAR
Insane9gerian is Reno O'Mockery-SA to Jonathan on New Media

Insane9gerian-May your life and that of your Generations to come be managed like Jonathan manages Nigeria.Amen.

Re: Can The BAD LOSERS Give Us A Break Pls? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Man don't vilify your opponent as it doesn't earn you any point in political debate.

Learn how Gbawe presented his argument supporting them with references to buttress his point in a matured way. If not the name calling of which Sincere9gerian was also guilty of by calling Tinubu a thief. Apart from that it was a perfect presentation.

These are not times for maturity.Some of us will not sidon look as some folks carry out their fraudulent attempt at deceit. It's Fire for Fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,000 Naira Phones From Alcatel / Alleged N20bn Fraud:group Drags Fayemi, Others To EFCC, ICPC Pics / 7 Criminal Practices You Thought Were Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.