Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (110753 Views)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? / How Do U Determine A Male Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by TATPRESS(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
Why are we always concerned about female virginity? This is a topic that suits males expecially, illustrating lots of samples and ideas.

What is the true test of male virginity also?

If a guy never had sex is that the meaning of his virginity?

Definately its alarming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by iice(f): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2008
not concerned with it undecided. . .
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by almondjoy(f): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2008
There are no male virgins from ages 2 on up.  I think most have already masturated to "kingdom" come before the so called first encounter. A hole in the mattress counts too.  As long as he has "released"  those demons any where in his sleep, he is no longer a virgin.

So please that word should not apply to males. kiss

A true male virgin, should have a lot of accumulation and sedimentation around the hips, waist and thighs.  If he is over 30--those calcifications should have progressed futher up to th abdomen and thorax and further down to the kneecaps and calves.  Dependin' on the age of examination.

By the time of examination, you will find that most males above 2 have zero sperm count under the microscope.  We are only taking about the "frontal" angle of things.  If you happen to examine the rear of most males over 2, you might just be shocked at what you might find.  None of your findings would be attributed to anything concerning "the laws of nature"!

So, no need to deceive ourselves ok? kiss If ladies can keep their "hymens" intact--males should keep their "semens" too!  Just like God intended it to be!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by TATPRESS(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2008
Yah.
You have been able to clefify a pont on the females keeping the 'hymen' and male keeping the ' seamen" but the point here is that guys tend to feel more innocent if the babe or the newly married couple could not feel the hymen.
This shouldnt be the case as the hymen might hav been lost through exercise. So the question the female should the male is that Have u never released before?

If this is the case Nairalanders is the issue justified?
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Lolabbey: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2008
male virgins----------------scarce as ever grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by opokonwa(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2008
Another virginity thread sad
Damn! What is it about Africans and virginity?

Can't you guys think of another topic?

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by efuah(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2008
opokonwa:

Another virginity thread sad
Damn! What is it about Africans and virginity?

Can't you guys think of another topic?
Yeah, like opokonwa and his multicoloured posts grin. . .or what do u think? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by slavia(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2008
Tat Press,
well, its complicated, but here is the real deal;
The truth is simply that guys can "release" without actually having sex. Therefore "Releasing" doesnt in any way determine male virginity. then i dont really buy your idea of babes losing their Hymen due to exercise. Be careful, i think you are just giving the ladies fresh ideas.
All in all, the only to determine male virginity is through the very old conventional way; "Asking the Brother". Never mind he might lie to you, if there is any thing to lie about but you just got no choice.
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Olumide7(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2008
Rate of increase of man's penis is directly proportional to his sex activity so if a man's penis is quite small, he's a virgin. DON'T QUOTE ME!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by almondjoy(f): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2008
TAT PRESS:

Yah.
You have been able to clefify a pont on the females keeping the 'hymen' and male keeping the ' seamen" but the point here is that guys tend to feel more innocent if the babe or the newly married couple could not feel the hymen.
This shouldnt be the case as the hymen might hav been lost through exercise. So the question the female should the male is that Have u never released before?

If this is the case Nairalanders is the issue justified?

even if the hymen is altered by horseback riding and gymnastics, it still remains there even where stretched.  Is is not lost.  Yup!  Once a guy has "released" even in his wet dreams, he is no longer a virgin, for he has "eaten" the forbidden fruit and know what  wild "passion" is! kiss
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by zheroes(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Once a guy has "released" even in his wet dreams, he is no longer a virgin, for he has "eaten" the forbidden fruit and know what wild "passion" is! kiss
almongJ, i disagree with that. some girls climax simply by stimulation of the boobs, and the hymen remains intact, a guy having wet dreams does not in anyway alter his virginity, was he stimulating himself? obviously not.
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
The only male virginity test I know of is Anesishacogo.
It works perfectly! cool
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Lolabbey: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
hmm,wetin be this!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by jkpretty(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
almondjoy:

even if the hymen is altered by horseback riding and gymnastics, it still remains there even where stretched. Is is not lost. Yup! Once a guy has "released" even in his wet dreams, he is no longer a virgin, for he has "eaten" the forbidden fruit and know what wild "passion" is! kiss

word!

But really @Topic i don't want to know
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Lolabbey

Gbabeski! Anesishacogo is the key. That test will reveal the number of pussies the dIcK has entered! wink
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by debosky(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
If he has not had intercourse with a female, then he is STILL a Virgin. (I'm obviously excluding homosexuality and other perversions)

Some people can have wet dreams and not know what happened - simply waking up with stickiness between the legs.  tongue

No sex (penile penetration into a vagina) makes him a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Lolabbey: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
na wah ooo
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
Make you no ask me- Wetin I go do for you! Wetin u go do for me, wey go make I body stand well well.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by mishooo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
Olumide7:

Rate of increase of man's privates is directly proportional to his sex activity so if a man's privates is quite small, he's a virgin. DON'T QUOTE ME!!!!!

I SUPPORT THIS BUT DONT QUOTE ME OOOO grin grin grin
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by jkpretty(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
I'm wondering the essence of the male virginity test. Ladies don't want u to prove ur virginity undecided They are not expecting u to be one.
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
Rate of increase of man's privates is directly proportional to his sex activity so if a man's privates is quite small, he's a virgin. DON'T QUOTE ME!!!!!

Iro Nla! Big Lie! Have you not seen male virgins with dICks the size of a snake? grin cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by metro(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
@jkpretty
is dat true tongue tongue kiss kiss
@jassie
ehn no be small tin oo embarassed wink wink
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by almondjoy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
zheroes:

almongJ, i disagree with that. some girls climax simply by stimulation of the boobs, and the hymen remains intact, a guy having wet dreams does not in anyway alter his virginity, was he stimulating himself? obviously not.

Stay focused.  We are discussing male virginity here not females.  If we get into a comparative study, then you can bring that up.

Overruled!

debosky:

If he has not had intercourse with a female, then he is STILL a Virgin. (I'm obviously excluding homosexuality and other perversions)

Some people can have wet dreams and not know what happened - simply waking up with stickiness between the legs.  tongue

No sex (penile penetration into a vagina) makes him a virgin.

Foul!

That is cheating.  They key word here is "release"!  Did you or did you not? undecided  Consciously or subsconciously they evidence is between the legs or under the bed! True virgins do not "climax".  That means you have had sexual relations with or without yourself! cool Then why are you excluding homosexuality and perversions?  Does it matter what the "receptacle" is? undecided

Overruled!

If you commit murder while sleepwalking, you still committed murder.  The reason or circumstances may downgrade it to manslaughter.  But you still killed someone abi? kiss
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2008
Male oh, female oh . . . virginity is virginity.
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by TheSly: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
una get time sha. . .

na male virgin he reach now. . . .

hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . na wah!! cheesy

anyways. . . subscribing to thread! Gen gen cheesy
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by opokonwa(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

una get time sha. . .

na male virgin he reach now. . . .

hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . na wah!! cheesy

Abeg help me ask them?
'cause I tire o! embarassed
Tomorrow might be babies' virginity embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by uoe80(f): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
male virgins grin una don carry come again,
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by TATPRESS(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
Na real wa!

The issue is being well discussed.

But its a clear point. How many guys that makes mouth is ready to go for the Anesishacogo test?

Do guys even know what Anesishacogo is all about?

How does it works?

The issue is that guys try to play smart on babes and it could easily tell if a girl plays around at least there will be some deterioration naturally but guys, they feel like the champion.

Guys can u allow the Anesishacogo test so that u can give account and details of ur activity.

Can this Anesishacogo really work

BIG QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by rothea(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
almondjoy: There are no male virgins from ages 2 on up.  I think most have already masturated to "kingdom" come before the so called first encounter. A hole in the mattress counts too.  As long as he has "released"  those demons any where in his sleep, he is no longer a virgin.

So please that word should not apply to males. kiss

A true male virgin, should have a lot of accumulation and sedimentation around the hips, waist and thighs.  If he is over 30--those calcifications should have progressed futher up to th abdomen and thorax and further down to the kneecaps and calves.  Dependin' on the age of examination.

By the time of examination, you will find that most males above 2 have zero sperm count under the microscope.  We are only taking about the "frontal" angle of things.  If you happen to examine the rear of most males over 2, you might just be shocked at what you might find.  None of your findings would be attributed to anything concerning "the laws of nature"!

So, no need to deceive ourselves ok? kiss If ladies can keep their "hymens" intact--males should keep their "semens" too!  Just like God intended it to be!
wait o! does it mean the guy must be abundantly fat around his hips? lolz!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by rothea(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
opokonwa:

Abeg help me ask them?
'cause I tire o! embarassed
Tomorrow might be babies' virginity embarassed embarassed
lolololololololololZ!
hahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by JoshuaAbu: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wet dream is a sign and reminder of sexual maturity. With the groundnut, banana and others we take, sperms are constantly produced and stored within the scrotum. When full, like the bladder, it discharges. So does the female system bring menses. When a vagina is penetrated, the hymen is destroyed. If a man's virginity will be checked, it should be a sign on his pennis. Pay fees and you'll learn it hear. Loll.
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by sweetpoison(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
His ojaculations travels in reverse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.