Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (110762 Views)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? / How Do U Determine A Male Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by carlos1(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2013
TAT PRESS: Na real wa!

The issue is being well discussed.

But its a clear point. How many guys that makes mouth is ready to go for the Anesishacogo test?

Do guys even know what Anesishacogo is all about?

How does it works?

The issue is that guys try to play smart on babes and it could easily tell if a girl plays around at least there will be some deterioration naturally but guys, they feel like the champion.

Guys can u allow the Anesishacogo test so that u can give account and details of ur activity.

Can this Anesishacogo really work

BIG QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

What d hell is anesishacogo?
Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by Hvetjandi23: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
almondjoy: There are no male virgins from ages 2 on up.  I think most have already masturated to "kingdom" come before the so called first encounter. A hole in the mattress counts too.  As long as he has "released"  those demons any where in his sleep, he is no longer a virgin.

So please that word should not apply to males. kiss

A true male virgin, should have a lot of accumulation and sedimentation around the hips, waist and thighs.  If he is over 30--those calcifications should have progressed futher up to th abdomen and thorax and further down to the kneecaps and calves.  Dependin' on the age of examination.

By the time of examination, you will find that most males above 2 have zero sperm count under the microscope.  We are only taking about the "frontal" angle of things.  If you happen to examine the rear of most males over 2, you might just be shocked at what you might find.  None of your findings would be attributed to anything concerning "the laws of nature"!

So, no need to deceive ourselves ok? kiss If ladies can keep their "hymens" intact--males should keep their "semens" too!  Just like God intended it to be!

I am a 59 years of age male "Virgin" by choice. My Penis and I have never penetrated another person, male or female. I can ensure you all this has nothing to do with letting of "semens" but living a extra ordinary difficult life by not having a family and children. It has to do with how you (I) express your self against life, past, present and future.
almondjoy: There are no male virgins from ages 2 on up.  I think most have already masturated to "kingdom" come before the so called first encounter. A hole in the mattress counts too.  As long as he has "released"  those demons any where in his sleep, he is no longer a virgin.

So please that word should not apply to males. kiss

A true male virgin, should have a lot of accumulation and sedimentation around the hips, waist and thighs.  If he is over 30--those calcifications should have progressed futher up to th abdomen and thorax and further down to the kneecaps and calves.  Dependin' on the age of examination.

By the time of examination, you will find that most males above 2 have zero sperm count under the microscope.  We are only taking about the "frontal" angle of things.  If you happen to examine the rear of most males over 2, you might just be shocked at what you might find.  None of your findings would be attributed to anything concerning "the laws of nature"!

So, no need to deceive ourselves ok? kiss If ladies can keep their "hymens" intact--males should keep their "semens" too!  Just like God intended it to be!

I am a 59 years of age male "Virgin" by choice. I have never penetrated another person, male or female. I can ensure you all this has nothing to do with letting of "semens" but living a extra ordinary difficult life by not having a family and children. It has to do with how you (I) express your self against life, past, present and future. I have nothing against females, in fact find them attractive. I feel different very from other people and people look questionably and strangely at me.

What interest me the most is to find other virgin males my age to find out their stories. So if anyone know of, then please let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? by SatsuinoHado: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hvetjandi23:
I am a 59 years of age male "Virgin" by choice. My Penis and I have never penetrated another person, male or female. I can ensure you all this has nothing to do with letting of "semens" but living a extra ordinary difficult life by not having a family and children. It has to do with how you (I) express your self against life, past, present and future.
I am a 59 years of age male "Virgin" by choice. I have never penetrated another person, male or female. I can ensure you all this has nothing to do with letting of "semens" but living a extra ordinary difficult life by not having a family and children. It has to do with how you (I) express your self against life, past, present and future. I have nothing against females, in fact find them attractive. I feel different very from other people and people look questionably and strangely at me.
What interest me the most is to find other virgin males my age to find out their stories. So if anyone know of, then please let me know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.