Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. (3198 Views)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
As they say,one of the best places you can know the true nature of an individual is on a faceless online social interactive platform.

If there is one thing that will always baffle me on nairaland or other online social media platform,it is the way some people curse and abuse others with such recklessness not because they were abused by that person but because the person was simply stating an opinionated view.

In any social interaction,everyone has the right to express his or her opinion no matter how lame or awkward and no one has the justifiable reason to curse or slander such but should rather respond by expressing a contrary notion if needs be in an intellectual and responsible manner without any form of insults or jabs.

While many people ignore this set of people,some believe this is part of the norm of online social interactive media but this does not change the fact that it is a repulsive and odoriferous act that is done by people of questionable intellect.

I have come to a conclusion that anyone who abuses, bullies, deliberately insults/provokes, fights, or wishes harm to any other person whether on or off-line just because such expressed an opinion is not only unstable mentally but such is also of a very low intelligent quotient(IQ) and a potential danger physically and emotionally to people around him or her

Such person whether male or female is not worth co-existing with any human but should take a home with the animals in the jungle.

4 Likes

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Carowline(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by dollyjoy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
That is the plain truth op.

The rate humans disrespect humans because it a faceless forum baffles me.

It no news to see a faceless individual insulting another individual who he/she might not even recognise offhere,

see those peeps offline,you will faint!

Well their aim of doing that is understandable,it either they are mentally deranged,or frustrated,jobless and rejected hence the need to insult others to feel good about themselves.

To some,it actually a way of having fun but what they dnt know is that "the world is actually too small" and today fun can cause you alot tommorrow.

Learn to address people whether big or small with respect!!
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by wiringdpt(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Romantic
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Cybertext(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op abeg who vex you??
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
A rule is not a test.

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Monalisa185(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op, I tire. If u say ur mind, na bashing be d next thing. They are expecting everybody to have that same shallow brain with them

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lalasticlala i guess more viewers should read this.Thanks
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Weldon teacher cheesy
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Ultimus: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
LOL. It is only those whose arguments lack substance or have no arguments at all resort to hurling invective at others in debates/discussions. One can use pejoratives to disapprove of opinions and still pass across their point but insulting others just shows the person has a vacuous mind. I do not think they are mentally ill sha o. smiley
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by flokii: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:
If there is one thing that will always baffle me on nairaland or other online social media platform,it is the way some people curse and abuse others with such recklessness not because they were abused by that person but because the person was simply stating an opinionated view.

In any social interaction,everyone has the right to express his or her opinion and no one has the justifiable reason to curse or slander such but should rather respond by expressing a contrary notion if needs be in an intellectual and responsible manner without any form of insults or jabs.

I have come to conclude that anyone who abuses, bullies, deliberately insults/provokes, fights, or wishes harm to any other person whether on or off-line just because such expressed an opinion is not only unstable mentally but such is also of a very low intelligent quotient(IQ) and a potential danger physically and emotionally to people around him or her

Such person whether male or female is not worth co-existing with any human but should take a home with the animals in the jungle.

Mr. very high IQ wey no dey abuse...

shey Naija don better? with all your intelligence and grammar..

m sure you read Trump's speech about Nigerians..

and last bullet * * you can't sensor social media

we won't allow it... if you're not okay.. den fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
This shud be addressed to all the trolls in the house.
Those balls are not fully grown yet or have malformed or those who don't have balls at all cool
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by ShakurM(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Come on folks! angry
Mere words on social media?? It's like you don't know I'm the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success and I will fuckingg act like it .

Personally, I don't think anyone can insult me on this forum to make me upset . I really pride myself in that regards, Mama didn't go to labour for me to worry about someone insulting me on NL , my self esteem is probably higher than my IQ,what insult do you wanna tell me that I haven't desensitized myself of. Come on guysss undecided

If you get mad at every little thing, how can you be a leader or whatever you striving for. Seun gets insulted,have you seen him reply?

But I understand some people are really good at getting at people's nerves angry.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by dollyjoy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
flokii:

Mr. very high IQ wey no dey abuse...

shey Naija don better? with all your intelligence and grammar..

m sure you read Trump's speech about Nigerians..

and last bullet * * you can't sensor social media

we won't allow it... if you're not okay.. den fvck off
so many underage people on this section of nl.

No mature person will stoop so low to type trash as a way of "killing boredom"
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cybertext:
Op abeg who vex you??

LOL! This is not even about me but what i have observed on nairaland especially.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Ewizard(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
All sorts makes d world ryt?
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by flokii: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

he z even claiming high IQ.

just imagine
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Mack3N: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is very common among pro apc/anti-igbo miscreants!
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by obiorathesubtle: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
mumu like you
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Are you not one of them?
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by dollyjoy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tallesty1:

Are you not one of them?
no,i am not!
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Cybertext(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! This is not even about me but what i have observed on nairaland especially.

You're right about that tho .....as for me the best way to treat immaturity online is just by showing the person the silent treatment.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by StefanSalvatore: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
U r awesome 4 dis toks2008

People jst lyk luking 4 unnecessary trouble. There is no need 2 quote sm1 jst 2 insult dat person cuz every1 is entitle 2 their own opinion.

Me I dnt quote anybody 2 insult or throw any sort of jibes but if dey quote me jst 2 spew trash, i'll fire bak
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cybertext:

You're right about that tho .....as for me the best way to treat immaturity online is just by showing the person the silent treatment.

lmao! sometimes its good to put lash back in a very matureed way.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by shegxi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
i blame peeps dat haul insults......even more. i blame dose who reply bck such dat it now become an xchnage......calmness and unlooking at times is a big virtue.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Omotayor123(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gbam! You have spoken. I wonder what some people gain from e-fight & bashing others undecided
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Genea(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Like i said,some peepz are brain dead,nl is just a place dey feel dey can showcase their stupidity
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by missKiffy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are right tho, some people just don't want to hear a contrary opinion to theirs, instead of them to just give their opinion in a civil manner, na lie, they will resort to insults, most times I just ignore them
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
And of all people that could have created a thread like this,it is Toks2008 the man that called me a whore_ because I did not agree with his post?
and he had to put out his opinion on a thread like this with more insults? I thought they said practice what you preach?
la wa grincheesygringringrin
am amazed..... shockedshockedshockedshocked

its high time Nigerians learn to remove the big stick in their eyes before trying to remove the broom stick in other people's eyes

my own is that,you don't expect to insult me and watch me keep quiet and take sh!t from you,to what end? nigga life is give and take....
you get what you give tonguetongue

and to all the "Aye" team,I smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by missingrib(f): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Come on folks! angry
Mere words on social media?? It's like you don't know I'm the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success and I will fuckingg act like it .

Personally, I don't think anyone can insult me on this forum to make me upset . I really pride myself in that regards, Mama didn't go to labour for me to worry about someone insulting me on NL , my self esteem is probably higher than my IQ,what insult do you wanna tell me that I haven't desensitized myself of. Come on guysss undecided

If you get mad at every little thing, how can you be a leader or whatever you striving for. Seun gets insulted,have you seen him reply?

But I understand some people are really good at getting at people's nerves angry.
I love this!!!

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by agarawu23(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omotayor123:
Gbam! You have spoken.
I wonder what some people gain from e-fight & bashing others undecided
some keep wondering why I have stop exchanging words with them in this section, I have realized majority of them are under age between 17-20 I will rada e-fight in politics section where we have matured people. Most of them are low life's who can't stand and face u in physical.

If mere words and insult could break, nothing will be left off me by now smiley

Thank God for China who introduced cheap android phones smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See A Girl's Comment On Ronaldo's Picture (18+) / How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday / How Are You Able To Cope With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.