Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Best To Propose To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Propose To A Woman (1349 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 06, 2013
In love with a lady whom in want to marry.
I have bin thinking of romantic getaway and propose to her.
ladies in the house, can you please give ideas and suggestions.
Thanks greatly!!
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by True2myself24(f): 4:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Just finished watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman...When she's sleeping slip an engagement ring on her finger. When she wakes up she probably won't even realize it until she goes to the bathroom. grin smiley

1 Like

Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by seedord247(m): 5:02am On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24: Just finished watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman...When she's sleeping slip an engagement ring on her finger. When she wakes up she probably won't even realize it until she goes to the bathroom. grin smiley

Will you marry me if i'm homeless? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by True2myself24(f): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2013
seedord247:

Will you marry me if i'm homeless? undecided

Hmmmmmm...I'll think about it.
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by seedord247(m): 5:45am On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

Hmmmmmm...I'll think about it.

shocked Thinkk Gini?
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Just don't fake your own death.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2013
^^
lol
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by project8(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2013
onpoint007: In love with a lady whom in want to marry.
I have bin thinking of romantic getaway and propose to her.
ladies in the house, can you please give ideas and suggestions.
Thanks greatly!!
y nt wait for her birthday,u order for a cake.u insert it inside in such a way that wen she cut the cake the ring wil appear and then u wil tell her the 4 magic words.I bet u she wil live to remember that day
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
project8: y nt wait for her birthday,u order for a cake.u insert it inside in such a way that wen she cut the cake the ring wil appear and then u wil tell her the 4 magic words.I bet u she wil live to remember that day

that's a popular way. I want some creative ways wit gud WOW effect. How you propose will go a long way. It l linger on both minds.
She is someone i want to marry. thnx all
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by bendazum: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
onpoint007:

that's a popular way. I want some creative ways wit gud WOW effect. How you propose will go a long way. It l linger on both minds.
She is someone i want to marry. thnx all

Wait for her to be in the throes of passion during Akpakoism then pop the question. She will say Ahh!Ouyss! YESSSSS!!! cool
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Detonatorrex(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24: Just finished watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman...When she's sleeping slip an engagement ring on her finger. When she wakes up she probably won't even realize it until she goes to the bathroom. grin smiley
and if she wakes up in the process? shocked grin grin
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by True2myself24(f): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Detonator-rex:
and if she wakes up in the process? shocked grin grin

You get on your knee and pop the question
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

Good advice
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

And what if she slaps him? grin
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by True2myself24(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
LesbianBoy:
And what if she slaps him? grin

Then your girl has issues undecided
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
i love this,so romantic.
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by mumumugu(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
project8: y nt wait for her birthday,u order for a cake.u insert it inside in such a way that wen she cut the cake the ring wil appear and then u wil tell her the 4 magic words.I bet u she wil live to remember that day
old fashon
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by mumumugu(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Send her a text mesage. WIL U MARRY ME
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by True2myself24(f): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2013

What if she swallows the ring?
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by mumumugu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Operatn
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2013
Invite her over 4 a candle light dinner in ur apartment,make sure u do d cukn no mata hw horrible it wuld taste,lol,then maybe watch a movie at hme and then later u retire to d bedroom give her a body massage and make love to her gently n tenderly like u ve neva don b4 and then let her go 2 slp,make sure u wake up early b4 she does,by then u wuld ve had d ring box wit the ring in it and a little sign sayn "pls be mine 4eva" on d bed,directly opposite her in a way dat wen she open her eyes wat catches her attention first wuld be the ring box.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2013
Graphy: Invite her over 4 a candle light dinner in ur apartment,make sure u do d cukn no mata hw horrible it wuld taste,lol,then maybe watch a movie at hme and then later u retire to d bedroom give her a body massage and make love to her gently n tenderly like u ve neva don b4 and then let her go 2 slp,make sure u wake up early b4 she does,by then u wuld ve had d ring box wit the ring in it and a little sign sayn "pls be mine 4eva" on d bed,directly opposite her in a way dat wen she open her eyes wat catches her attention fist wuld be ring box.
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by achinaboy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: How Best To Propose To A Woman by otosa(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2013
I don't have time.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Correct Guy, Conji Has Kill Me - Karen Igho Laments / As A German Man What Shall I Considere / Why Do We Salivate When Talking With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.