Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Makes The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes The Difference? (745 Views)

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes The Difference? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
I saw a Tweet saying the difference between a Boyfriend and a Boy Friend is the tiny little space in between then called the friend Zone. This made a whole lot of sense to me.

So I'm wondering what gets a friendly guy with good intentions from the friend Zone into that deep Zone and does certain things further enhance the process? ...Yall know what I mean.

So please ladies and gentlemen, I need answers to help me take personal decisions to help enhance my relationship.

Thank you.
Re: What Makes The Difference? by Mynd44: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Simple. That friends opens up to the girl and tells her how he really feel about the girl. Then he can move up and become a BF

3 Likes

Re: What Makes The Difference? by True2myself24(f): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Everyone's different but for me once a guy ends up in the friend zone he sort of gets stuck there because I get too comfortable and end up seeing him as a brother. So if he knows he likes me he better come out and say it instead of beating around the bush of friendship. It's easier for me to develop a friendship out of a romantic relationship than it is for me to turn my really close friendships into a romantic one.
Re: What Makes The Difference? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2013
True2myself24: Everyone's different but for me once a guy ends up in the friend zone he sort of gets stuck there because I get too comfortable and end up seeing him as a brother. So if he knows he likes me he better come out and say it instead of beating around the bush of friendship. It's easier for me to develop a friendship out of a romantic relationship than it is for me to turn my really close friendships into a romantic one.
@Mynd, I always thought your approach was the best until I met ladies like @True2myself. Wow! What a dilemma.
Re: What Makes The Difference? by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new:
@Mynd, I always thought your approach was the best until I met ladies like @True2myself. Wow! What a dilemma.
To every law, there is an exception as every woman cannot accept the same thing
Re: What Makes The Difference? by 190theclown: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2013
The s-e-x and I mean Mind blowing s-e-x is the difference between the boyfriend and boy friend to- a Nigerian girl shocked shocked
Re: What Makes The Difference? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
This post has been hidden.
Re: What Makes The Difference? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Just in case you're looking for guys with fat pockets.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife / Please Help Guys / Insatiable Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.