Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Forming Good Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forming Good Girl (1164 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forming Good Girl by ayodot(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2013
It's always amaze me, when girls come around then start forming one kind innocenty around me, even the bad ones we've heard of there escapades. Not as if I shown interest to most of them or ask about the good things they've done with their lifes but they still come around.

question that come to my mind is
Is it because I'm good looking? yes I'm am actually
Is it because am gentle and hold a good Rep in the area? yes I do
Is it because I'm boxed up( as in money)?
Guy, u no get, for now.

At times I think of some bad things, then the bad once(girls) come, then starts forming holy holy.

So my question- Why does Bad Babe go around Good guys forming holy holy
Re: Forming Good Girl by True2myself24(f): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2013
I'm eating pretzels do you want one?
Re: Forming Good Girl by Mynd44: 3:06am On Jan 07, 2013
^^
Re: Forming Good Girl by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2013
undecided
Re: Forming Good Girl by mecussey(m): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Op, they form holy holy due to your grammer because, if dem no form holy holy and rapture take place, they will go to hell fire with ur grammatical blunders
Re: Forming Good Girl by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2013
mecussey: Op, they form holy holy due to your grammer because, if dem no form holy holy and rapture take place, they will go to hell fire with ur grammatical blunders
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nairalanders,chai! Una get bad mouth in a sarcastic way.this got me laughing seriously
Re: Forming Good Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2013
U go fear question...with subtle self-advertisement
Re: Forming Good Girl by lolaluv1(f): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2013
^
as in! wink cheesy
Re: Forming Good Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Na real wa.
Re: Forming Good Girl by dasdexter(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2013
guy go back to kindergarten & post ur ugly pix, am sure its has ugly as ur write up, punkass
Re: Forming Good Girl by geezyk(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Question people ask on Nairaland won't seize to amaze me,you should have asked the neighbour next door rather than wasting those few kbytes on here... SMH for you...

You come spoil am again with that little mumu self appraisal of yourself..
Re: Forming Good Girl by chronique(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
mecussey: Op, they form holy holy due to your grammer because, if dem no form holy holy and rapture take place, they will go to hell fire with ur grammatical blunders

lolz....
Re: Forming Good Girl by Abbey2sam(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
The op is a learner

Wetin concern us with your change
Re: Forming Good Girl by wonda26(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
ITK!! angry
Re: Forming Good Girl by 2goodbobo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Go to NTA for this your advert na. See kweshun o
Re: Forming Good Girl by Goldieluks: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ode.com
Re: Forming Good Girl by ayodot(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
dasdexter: guy go back to kindergarten & post ur ugly pix, am sure its has ugly as ur write up, punkass
ur father

geezyk: Question people ask on Nairaland won't seize to amaze me,you should have asked the neighbour next door rather than wasting those few kbytes on here... SMH for you.

You come spoil am again with that little mumu self appraisal of yourself..

ur mother

2goodbobo: Go to NTA for this your advert na. See kweshun o

thunder fire u

Goldieluks: Ode.com
Fu....ck u.

whichever way I decide to write a thread is non of ur fathers' business. its not always compulsory to comment on all post. u can always move to the next thread.
Re: Forming Good Girl by ayodot(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2013

u see ur life, Prof. ITK

(1) (Reply)

What If She Tells You This? / . / How Much Did U Spend On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.