Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

"Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." (1162 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2013
It's quite fascinating to see how most women think that playing hard or the mystery game is a "turn-on" for every man.

Dating and relationships are simply all about RELATING. To know people and be able to share life or a common purpose with them and that requires one to relate and not runaway from it instead.

There's ONE thing a serious minded man who also is a business or a high working class personnel looking for the "right woman" to marry DOESN'T HAVE. And that's TIME for hide and seek games, which most women unfortunately thinks turns every man's interest on.

See... if you're after serious minded matured men, then it's important you understand that playing hard to get is likely going to be seen as a waste of time for this kind of men or they may even think that you're not interested and that's why you're doing it.

This is so because these types of men already have busy schedules that's troubling them coupled with the limited time available for them to match work and social life. They're not looking forward to be challenged by your presence or acts, rather they just want to be comforted by you and playing the mystery woman game is a TOTAL turn off for such men.

So who does mystery or play hard to get work with?

It works well with men that are not looking for something deep and serious, those that got all the time to seek for adventure in DISNEY LAND. Your mystery keeps such men coming back because you're never quite available but they are.

Being that woman who's willing to share and give a man the opportunity to know her better from the start is GOLDEN. Signalling a man from the-head-go that you're not afraid to share something serious if it gets to that is wonderful except you're not in any way interested in HIM. And if a man is cool with what a woman brings to the table... deal is done sharp sharp.

A woman who believes so much in playing the hard to get mystery game, ranging from intentional acts of not taking calls (with hopes to keep a man emotionally engaged), setting out puzzles for a man to solve before agreeing to see him etc... is most likely not going to go far with serious minded men that much.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2013
@Op summarize

1 Like

Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by k2039: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2013
A woman who believes so much in playing the hard to get mystery game, ranging from intentional acts of not taking calls (with hopes to keep a man emotionally engaged), setting out puzzles for a man to solve before agreeing to see him etc... is most likely not going to go far with serious minded men that much.

1 Like

Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by Ab025(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2013
Many nigerian women feel that wen they play veri hard to get, the man will value them more and take them serious when they eventually give in. That is not true, am a man and am tellin u ladies, its a big fallacy.

Most times, it is those women that play hard to get that are heartbroken. Whether u play hard to get or easy to get, if a man wants to just sleep wit u and walk away, he will stil do it wen has d chance, even if u play hard for up to 3years and have suffered him a lot, if all he wants is sex, he will still leave u once he gets it.

If u ladies think am wrong, pls ask any guy u are close to this question, "has a guy ever stayed with a lady just for the mere reason that she suffered him all along b4 saying "yes"..?"

Capital NO!!

2 Likes

Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by clemensK(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
It is damn funny what some women feel when they make themselves hard to get. Well a lady can feel as hard as she likes if she is young (like less than 22) and she is not looking for serious men.
Imagine a girl feeling like "I am hard to get" for a young working class male that can take good care of her. Besides the lady doesn't contribute anything to his success. Money she no get, beauty just average and she dey do too much shakara for a guy. Once the busy man that is working hard for his money see to much shakara.. What might come to his mind is dat the lady is not interested and he looks for the next- there are so many of them out there.
For me being a guy and knowing fully well that ladies havnt contrubuted much to where I am today, if U do too much shakara for me, my likeness might turn to hatred and then my interest will be for her pants and then dump her....Sorry if it sounsds offensive to ladies but I do feel in my opinion that a lot of mature and independent guys feel the same way

3 Likes

Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by Enegod(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2013
clemens_K: For me being a guy and knowing fully well that ladies havnt contrubuted much to where I am today, if U do too much shakara for me, my likeness might turn to hatred and then my interest will be for her pants and then dump her....Sorry if it sounsds offensive to ladies but I do feel in my opinion that a lot of mature and independent guys feel the same way
exactly what is happening nowadays..
Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2013
I have one chick playing hard to get to me, she said she is not interested to me then told her friend who is my friend too that she likes me but I dnt show enuf seriousness that I should have pressure her more when she told me that she is not interested. I dnt have time for her hard to get type but since she wants game I'm ready for it cus she will still end up as a side chick after all the shakara I need to prove a point to her. So the game is on and I think two can play it well.
Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by bknight: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2013
undecided
Re: "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." by clemensK(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Enegod: exactly what is happening nowadays..

Just imagine that. With the situation in the country, a guy tries his best to be on his own and with the help of God, he is able to have a some to give out to lady. While the guy was climbing the ladder, no help from any damn lady apart from parents and relatives. Even the ladies even collect from him all in the name that he is a guy and should take responsibities. Even the girls that happen to come from rich home he meets while climbing don't help. After all these, U expect him to start doing all those luv things U see on nollywood after being independent just for one girl that thinks that with her punny, she can get what she wants..
Look, ladies should try to be reasonable and know that things have changed. If a lady wants a man to luv her with his life and heart, she should contribute something to his life. Let them not think that because of beauty, a man with his hard earned money will be chasing her around when she is feeling hard. She is a joker.. Well, I admit it happens smetimes but it may be more common for rich, uneducatted onitshaa graduate who wants to marry a graduate (even if she is intellectually empty) for status upgrade.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Tell Her To Get Out Of My Life Without Me Being Rude. / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? / Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.