Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned (14202 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Geomac: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
The Deputy Governor of Ekiti State has just resigned. She is suffering from a cancer related illness which has been preventing her from discharging her duties.

It is happening now!
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Geomac: The Deputy Governor of Ekiti State has just resigned. She is suffering from a cancer related illness which has been preventing her from discharging her duties.

It is happening now!

what shocked shocked that beautiful lady cry cry

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Geomac: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
This cancer of a thing hmmmmm!
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Which one be 'cancer related illness' again? undecided
Anyways, wishing her speedy recovery.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by FreeGlobe(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Am really sorry for her. Cancer is bad.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Meanwhile brain-dead suntai is still ruling taraba state.

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
She did well by resigning.what of others who are bent on occupying the office despite their illness? If na lie make you ask Oluwasullivan Adechime. angry

16 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Ilaje44(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
berem: She did well by resigning.what of others who are bent on occupying the office despite their illness? If na lie make you ask Oluwasullivan Adechime. angry

Iwo omode yii, gbogbo igba lo sa fe se agbalagba ara mi le se sha. Ahaa, ewo tun ni Oluwasuliat? Olorunjenifa nko?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Manbim: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
its not her wish to resign.qoute me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
oops! the mighty are falling....

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Marksule(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well wishing her quick recovery
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
The previous post has been deleted because this thread is a lie

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by dridowu: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
So sad 4 her but dats is what GOOD DEMOCRACY requires
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by losak9111(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
I wish her quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by sulaimon99(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
dats a gud example ,leave d space so dat other cn come in and eat and put some good cash in their pocket...may ALLAH guide us
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by manny4life(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
HALLELUIAH, HALLELUIAH, HALLELUIAH.

Now before yall attack me, I said halleluiah she resigned not because she's sick, but this is the first a govt official has officially resigned.

As for her sickness, I hope she gets better. Cancer is a very troubling disease, that is why I support Susan G Komen for the cure of Cancer. Mrs. Gov, thank you for your service, may God heal you through your chemo process.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
At least she did the honourable thing and resigned... Kudos to her, and wish her swift recovery....

Great example you her, Madam..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ilaje44:

Iwo omode yii, gbogbo igba lo sa fe se agbalagba ara mi le se sha. Ahaa, ewo tun ni Oluwasuliat? Olorunjenifa nko?
ma binu egbo mi. Emi o ni se ara yin le se. Lol
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by aare07(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks For service to Humanity and Women in the Fountain of Knowlege................
Aki yin o o o
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by sulaimon99(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
may ALLAH giv her good health and each and every one of us ..amin
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Kslib(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
As i see the word "RESIGN",i con take one long deep breath of fresh air thinking say at last someone in power is resigning just like that not knowing say "DUE TO HEALTH CONDITION FOLLOW THE RESIGN".. Well i wish her long life and good health...
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by olu4life(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lmao,dem don dey fear the unknown ooo. This is the beginning. Dem never see something. Wish her speedy recovery now that she has stepped down
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by Gbawe: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tragic news. I wish her a full recovery and future good health. She gives herself a good chance of fighting the illness by stepping down unlike others prepared to die in power while being unable to discharge their duty effectively
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by topsy1971: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hope she gets good medical attention. Cancer is really deadly. Anyway, kudos to her for prompt resignation.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by geeez: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why is this on the front page. It's untrue. Afam be guided. How can you do that when after ten comments, there is no link and besides this same news broke like two days ago and was refuted.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by yokiti: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
May the good Lord uphold her and touch her with His Balm of Gilead. Wishing The land of Honour well in the decision they make afterwards.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by profola2be(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Manbim: its not her wish to resign.qoute me anywhere.
Then it is your own wish to make her resign.
It is either you tell us those who made her resign or you keep quiet for good.
I don't know why we read meaning to everything.
Someone said she is resigning because of her health,you said it is not so.
May be you need to be appointed her PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by profola2be(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
I wish others, e.g. Our ailing Governors whose case is even WORSTER,sorry, WORSE than this Deputy Governor's case will follow suit,may be Nigeria for better.
Who even know self,if those ailing Governors done die?
But since we are in Nigeria,anything goes.
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by cyril83(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
The blood of innocent lives shed during election has come for revenge...RIP blood sucking politician

Besides this news has no source
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by profola2be(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
God will speedily heal you in Jesus name!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by dammytosh: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmm.

Trust me, she resigned a long time ago before the election. They told Bakare to do the same. It was simply a political game plan.

Resign as Deputy Governor when another election is just around the corner.

Na 2day ?
Re: Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned by nkenu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Beautifull babe. May God heal you in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.