Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To (5131 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by siraj1402(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Niger State Deputy Governor Alh Musa Ibeto has officially defected to APC, and will be received by General Buhari tomorrow at the polo ground Minna. Change is coming...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kolatobs(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Change....
WOW FTC on my first trial....
This month is gonna be testimonies...
***Happy***

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by siraj1402(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
I see the governor also in APC in the next few days.GMB 2015!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by darisgod(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Change
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by endy4oxide(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Change

POSITIVE CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by pacesetter939: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Well done, Deputy Governor of Niger.
The CHANGE is sweeping across geopolitical divides.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Opiosko: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
kolatobs:
Change

darisgod:
Change

endy4oxide:
Change

POSITIVE CHANGE

PDP refuse dump change. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by dguyindcorner(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2015
there were just 700,000 unemployed youth in buhari's regime but today we are talking of 64,000,000 unemployed youths. They claim we are moving forward, what kind of forward is this?

Nigeria is going back not backward, vote GMB/PYO TILL 2023!

11 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Bruteforce1o1: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2015
SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by lacasa: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2015
He's welcome to APC!

Here, things operate differently from what u r used to.

Now, join us as we work hard to bring Change to our Nation

Up APC!
#GMB/PYO2015

7 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by mike85060: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Become a virtual top up reseller call 08100602699

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by braine(m): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Well, enjoy the N10 'change' JonaTan has given you while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Truckpusher(m): 1:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Opiosko:

PDP refuse dump change. tongue
Lol. grin grin

You took those words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by OLADD: 1:42am On Jan 19, 2015
siraj1402:
Niger State Deputy Governor Alh Musa Ibeto has officially defected to APC, and will be received by General Buhari tomorrow at the polo ground Minna. Change is coming...

What's the big deal? Didn't Amosun's deputy defect from APC to SDP? GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by pluto: 3:26am On Jan 19, 2015
#WHOWIN2015 WHO BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT IN 2015 ? GEJ OR GMB Vote Online Now! http://www.whowin.org/ #WHOWIN2015 via @whowinng
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by abunana: 4:27am On Jan 19, 2015
This are the kind of people you find around same old SNITH... POLITICAL PROSTITUES... GEJ RIDE ON...CHOP UP.. JE U SO KE...

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Flye: 4:30am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm not confortable with all this cross carpenters because I don't see any genuine reason other than the fact that they the stretegising themselves for the next government.

I just hope they don't turn APC to the blood sucking and evil demon PDP we re planning to reject.

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Donshegxy10(m): 4:31am On Jan 19, 2015
good development. The peoples general we are solidly behind you.
Sai BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by chymystique(f): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Change my a$$! Another pained political prostitute in the making.. Sorry for y'all screaming "Change" cause all these politicians think of is their own selfish personal interest and not you e-rodents/masses. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by alaoeri: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Despite all the backing Aliyu & IBB are giving GEJ, its a pity Niger state is going the APC way. cheesy
Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by gists: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Wow! Politics. Is he still the deputy? The deputy gov. changes party and the oga i.e the governor is not mad and still retains him as his deputy tell alot about who the governor is working for. How can Aliyu (an Aboki) be smarter than a PhD holder grin grin grin
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by bola555(f): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2015
I was here
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kingphilip(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
there were just 700,000 unemployed youth in buhari's regime but today we are talking of 64,000,000 unemployed youths. They claim we are moving forward, what kind of forward is this.

Nigeria is going back not backward, vote GMB/PYO TILL 2023!
can u please gimme the population within those periods?
hw many Nigerians were in buhari's regime and how many are im Nigeria today?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kingphilip(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:
Wow! Politics. Is he still the deputy? The deputy gov. changes party and the oga i.e the governor is not mad and still retains him as his deputy tell alot about who the governor is working for. How can Aliyu (an Aboki) be smarter than a PhD holder grin grin grin
y do u forget so soon about the case of Obasanjo and Atiku abubakar?
hw about that of Murtala Yako vs his deputy governor

bro place facts very well before coming here

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kingphilip(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Flye:
I'm not confortable with all this cross carpenters because I don't see any genuine reason other than the fact that they the stretegising themselves for the next government.

I just hope they don't turn APC to the blood sucking and evil demon PDP we re planning to reject.
are over 70% not products of PDP?
bro everybody is looking for his selfish interest and after that they'll jejely show u dat PDP style but until then please vote them not

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by arewatech(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:

grin
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by blym4real: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2015
The pendulum is swinging.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by gists: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2015
arewatech:

An Northerner? So you don't think the North have PhD holders and Profs.?

Is that how deep your brain is bleeped up down south?
Is this how dumb some people are as to lack the ability to see sarcasm? That line was meant to taunt gej and his team who think gej being a phd holder is better and smarter than any northerner who according to their many silly/mischievous arguments on nairaland only go to almajiri school.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Alphaoscar: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Yeeeesss
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Alphaoscar: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
The ministry is progressing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Igbo Really Smart ? / Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems / Senate Sets December 19th For Passage Of 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.