Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Could Be In Her Mind?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be In Her Mind?. (1358 Views)

What Do You Think Is On Her Mind? (funny Pics) / Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
There is this female friend of mine, we've been gud friends(casual) for six(6)years now. We virtually see ourselves twice a week or more because we worship at the same church and hav always been responding to her chat on other social networks.

Recently, i was in an online chatt wit a friend, she opted for us to chatt and in my response, told her that i wil chatt wit her later but she responded that if i don't chatt wit her that time, there wil no be other times for us to chatt anymore but i declined.

Before me eyes, she deleted me off from her friends list and this has kept me wondering about the whole thing though i don't feel anything for her.

Pls in your opinions, what do you think?

Thanks.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guy! Whr yu from sef? undecided
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by ATMC(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Heeya, may be she's hot tempered or she's controling or maybe she's in a bad mood dt day...it seems she likes you, give her time, she'll unwind and apologise, if she doesn't ignore her and move on if its difficult for you then call her and talk it over.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
She was prolly testing you to see how far you can go out of your way to please her...and you failed,woefully.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by cindyrella(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Maybe she has got a soft spot for you. I think you should talk to her
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
ATMC: Heeya, may be she's hot tempered or she's controling or maybe she's in a bad mood dt day...it seems she likes you, give her time, she'll unwind and apologise, if she doesn't ignore her and move on if its difficult for you then call her and talk it over.
gbam! Korrect ur head dey dr!
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by EzePromoe: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
I HATE 2go/facebook next after devil angry
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: She was prolly testing you to see how far you can go out of your way to please her...and you failed,woefully.
Na! She's hot tempered.I sense d poster dedicates most of his free time to d babe, dat probably explains y she decided to pull dat immature stunt for not getting her way.

@op

Let her b! She's obviously on a different wave length to u, do not tolerate Bullshyte! Good riddance IMHO.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
cindyrella: Maybe she has got a soft spot for you. I think you should talk to her
Na boss! Talk to gini? She delete d guy over wetin? Dats childish abeg! It's 2013... U dont compromise sense for nonsense.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na boss! Talk to gini? She delete d guy over wetin? Dats childish abeg! It's 2013... U dont compromise sense for nonsense.
did somebody hack idowu's account?
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
irpheezy: Guy! Whr yu from sef? undecided

I'm a Nigerian..frm the Big Heart precisely..happy now?
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
ATMC: Heeya, may be she's hot tempered or she's controling or maybe she's in a bad mood dt day...it seems she likes you, give her time, she'll unwind and apologise, if she doesn't ignore her and move on if its difficult for you then call her and talk it over.

she over_reacted and wil face the consequences of her actions...i've checked my inner self and found peace inside.
Thank you
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: She was prolly testing you to see how far you can go out of your way to please her...and you failed,woefully.

Nop i did'nt fail. She was only imposing dat which is wrong..

Thanks though..
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
cindyrella: Maybe she has got a soft spot for you. I think you should talk to her

pls i don't think i talk to her because in this case, she asked for it.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by KateSpade(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
nothing probably. I get into little arguments with my close friends. Sometimes you just take it out on ppl closest to you.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kessyy2k4: gbam! Korrect ur head dey dr!

u think so Even if she likes me, dat behaviour was uncall for. She's egoistic in nature, dat's y i remained at friends level with her.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: I HATE 2go/facebook next after devil angry

thank you.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

u think so Even if she likes me, dat behaviour was uncall for. She's egoistic in nature, dat's y i remained at friends level with her.
so why exactly did you start this thread?
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
brokoto: did somebody hack idowu's account?
Na baws! It's my making sense moment. grin wink
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! She's hot tempered.I sense d poster dedicates most of his free time to d babe, dat probably explains y she decided to pull dat immature stunt for not getting her way.

@op

Let her b! She's obviously on a different wave length to u, do not tolerate Bullshyte! Good riddance IMHO.

such a wonderful one coming from u!:*. Frank talk
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na baws! It's my making sense moment. grin wink
lol. Time noted. 10.41pm... wink
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:

@Idowuogbo, you ar doin a gud job.

150,000,000 likes.....
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
brokoto: so why exactly did you start this thread?

For your opinion exactly.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
brokoto: so why exactly did you start this thread?
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

@Idowuogbo, you ar doin a gud job.

150,000,000 likes.....
Awwhh...

My head is swelling o! grin
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
brokoto: lol. Time noted. 10.41pm... wink
Book keeper, well done o! grin
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

such a wonderful one coming from u!:*. Frank talk

So u think agbero pikin dem no get sense she? If I catch u! angry
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwhh...

My head is swelling o! grin

You deserve dat for now until naija population increases...lol
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I no talk oo....lol...
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! She's hot tempered.I sense d poster dedicates most of his free time to d babe, dat probably explains y she decided to pull dat immature stunt for not getting her way
Hmm...u've succeded in making me see it your way. Pls continue making sense all the time.
Re: What Could Be In Her Mind?. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

For your opinion exactly.
from your subsequent posts it looked like you already knew what to do. Anyway, its all good. Maybe someone else might learn a thing or two here.
Idowuogbo:
Book keeper, well done o! grin
hehehe. Twas quite surprising that you wrote a full sentence without any razz word.
No 'werey' 'fawk' or 'ogbeni' inside. New year resolution, no?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do.Ladies Think Of Cash While Men Think Of Sex? / Whats Responsible For This?????? / Internet/online Relationships - Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.