Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone (3023 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
1. I can’t believe his code was his birthday.
2. I’m actually surprised I know his birthday.
3. Does he even know my birthday?
4. Is he setting me up? *looks around*
5. Whatever, time to take advantage of this great opportunity.
6. Hmm, now where to begin, where to begin?
7. Do I start at the emails?
8. Wait, what?
9. Who has over 300 unread emails?
10. Why do I even care what’s going on in his phone?
11. I sure as hell wouldn’t want him going through mine.
12. That would suck.
13. I should definitely change my password from my birthday.
14. Time to get to the good stuff.
15. Damn, I just liked this girl’s Instagram.
16. Now I’m cheating on myself.
17. Do I unlike it?
18. Guess I have no one to blame but myself for this one.
19. All right, let’s get down to the texts.
20. Why does he know three Eniola's?
21. Oh, wait that’s a guy.
22. …Who happens to be his drug dealer.
23. That’s awkward.
24. Jesus Christ, why does he have so many pics of his Johnson in
here?
25. That’s really odd since I’ve never once gotten one.
26. I don’t know which I’d prefer, him sending these to other
girls or him just looking at them for his own pleasure.
27. That is just sick.
28. I mean I have some in my phone, but those are just the
ones I’ve saved that my girl friends have sent me.
29. WHOSE BOOBS ARE THESE?
30. These are not my boobs.
31. Who is sending him these boobs?
32. I really hope they’re just screenshots.
33. Does that make me a freak?
34. Does that make him a freak if they are?!
35. Oh well, better than the alternative, I guess.
36. Yay, Voice notes!
37. These should be interesting.
38. WTF? Who is this doctor and why does he need to see
him immediately.
39. I don’t even want to know.
40. This was an awful idea.
41. Why does he never answer his mom’s texts?
42. How many gym selfies can a person take?
43. This is embarassing even if they don’t go on social media.
44. No wonder he’s always at the gym for so long.
45. And to think I thought he was working out this entire time,
SMH.
46. Why did I think I wanted to do this?
47. Is he going to figure out that I did this?
48. I didn’t even get anything good and I’ll probably get
caught.
49. I wonder if he has BBM buried somewhere in his apps.
50. At least I could find some good conversations in there.
51. Nope, there’s nothing even good in here, WTF.
52. WHERE’S THE DIRT?
53. WHERE’S THE GOOD STUFF?
54. This plan has certainly backfired.
55. I’m an id1ot.
56. I’m just going to slip this phone back in its designated
spot and pretend this never happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by buygala(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Really?

*claps for op in 69 different languages embarassed
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Enegod(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
I shake my head undecided
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
56 reasons why women are the most complicated beings in the universe. . .

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhaa.
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is it not if I give her my phone or password angry
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
These are not BOOBs got me cracking.
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by fuckshit: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
fücking good one grin grin
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by dareyking(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Viktoh(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chisos grin
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Kennywills7(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na wa o
if all this many questions dey run through their minds when looking at d phone wot happens if there is a problem, how many things (words) will she say in five minutes?

i guess 1000 words undecided
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by jworos(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
does that means girls r psychos??
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by MisterALEX(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
op deh snap mad person..wetin person no go see
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Twaci(f): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Very funny!

We are one complicated group of species!
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Women, ladies, gals, babes.. complicated beings on earth
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is all this? undecided

Abeg who get iphone6 pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by chymystique(f): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Arrant Nonsense undecided [/size]
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by johnjon: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
A lot going through her mind. Heart attack alert!
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by falconey(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thatz a dirty and nasty mind.............being a man is better
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Stepout(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Women suffer from stroke and hypertension than Men
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by nawtikid(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uno go jst dey giv una self unnecessary headache
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
really, i dont think i will ever go through my bf's phone, its nt really necessary
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
She will jez kill herself undecided
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by funmilayo32(f): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
whats the use going through some one's phone when they will still lie.
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by jerrymej(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
funmilayo32:
whats the use going through some one's phone when they will still lie.

Lol!
Untruthful partner rather.
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by senorova(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mznelly,

I know that every nairalander has the liberty to create whatever threads...

But hey, this was in no way reasonable...
So disappointed
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Mhizizzy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
...... grin
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol!!

Ladies are just too complicated
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Can you imagine even when they don't see anything implicating they are asking so as to make a case nonsense things been done by women smh!!!
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
senorova:
Mznelly,

I know that every nairalander has the liberty to create whatever threads...

But hey, this was in no way reasonable...
So disappointed

smiley
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by senorova(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
senorova:

undecided

"every nairalander has the liberty to create
whatever threads..."

You said it yourself, bro. This topic isn't just created for all and sundry; you must have an amazing sense of humour to understand it.

But if you feel it isn't "reasonable", that's okay. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls With Their "Forming" Attitude / / Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.