Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! (3837 Views)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Free(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
Women we often have complaints about their men but the most common complaint women voice are that their men are not emotionally available, or not emotionally available enough, they do not listen, or they never share their feelings,
Here is an opportunity to let women see things they may have perhaps
overlooked or neglected about men. Without getting degrading or demoralizing
about negative experiences you may have had what is it you would want women
to know and understand??
spit it out!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2006
I want you women to know something. I am single, gddammit!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by princeonx: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2006
sounds like adding gas to fire! you guys know too much already!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by hotangel2(f): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2006
prince_onx:

sounds like adding gas to fire! you guys know too much already!
lol, this is funny, i actually forgot wat i wanted to say. cheesy

Nwoke:

Okay thanks for saying.

MORE GUYS!!

What should we know? Wat do u want us to know?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Z4M4eva(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2006
l.o.l. I found the first reply funny.

How come the guys aren't replying ?? l.o.l cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by babymine(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
I wonder. grin cheesy grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2006
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by lordNebu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
well the question is maybe u ladies need to give us a formula to understand and read u , u most time are worst than my most difficult mathematics , but u cool anyway when we need that release of excess energy but that happends like say ummmh, ok its a miracle when u can lure to our bed of roses sorry! ladies just speaking my thoughts, wink
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Free(f): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2006
u most time are worst than my most difficult mathematics

lol
we not that diffucult undecided cheesy
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by whitelexi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2006
I dunno if this thread was put up specifically for me and i wonder why i havent seen this uptill now, cos i have a full bag of negative and malicious thoughts about previous experiences with naija women to let out, but then again, the thread forbids such so, maybe i'll pass for now.

If u want us guyz to come out with anything then dont put any restrictions on the thread, maybe, we'll feel free to speak our minds out.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by IAH(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
Oh Free, please remove the restrictions because I really want to hear what Whitelexi has to say. shocked shocked
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by kimba(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2006
just like Nwoke

Im number 2,
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by 2cantango(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2006
Nwoke:

Lol grin women must be crazy to not notice you wink
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Free(f): 12:37am On May 02, 2006
Oh Free, please remove the restrictions because I really want to hear what Whitelexi has to say.

lol gurl, okay no restrictions!!!!
so ya'll men can come and talk now!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by curiousNja(f): 1:57am On May 02, 2006
Frankly, I am so sick of listening to men. I have heard it all and now it is time for them to listen to us in my opinion. lipsrsealed
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by fish(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2006
smiley wink One good thing u girls need know is that of understanding and tolerance which most of u do not possess. Experience which i got reveal that most of u girls lack those aforementioned points well i will elaborate more when next i develop a topic 10 GOOD THINGS GIRLS FAIL 2 KNOW ABOUT MEN. kiss kiss
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by curiousNja(f): 2:14am On May 02, 2006
I plan to set up one on 10 Good things men need to know about women. Nwoke, if one already exists, point me to it. Seems like for every 1 post about what men need to know about women, there are about 20 for what women need to know about men. It's all about women having to listen to men. Sure, but make the effort to listen to us and learn about us. There are a lot of things we women would like men to know too! Women have needs too.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by whitelexi(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2006
IAH:

Oh Free, please remove the restrictions because I really want to hear what Whitelexi has to say. shocked shocked

Free:

lol girl, okay no restrictions!!!!
so ya'll men can come and talk now!!! cheesy cheesy grin

Kai! it looks like i'll be minsed meat if i talk, so i'll talk!
Naija girls need to learn to be romantic, relationships are not all about what the guy can offer and how his character is,   Us guys also value little things and take keen interest in how our women take care of us, 
No harm meant but naija girls are not caring and should not stand there discussing how romantic naija men are when compared with other men. I think the girls need to discuss how to develop themselves so that they are more appealing to their male counterparts grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by babymine(f): 11:19am On May 02, 2006
hmm.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by nikitareal(f): 1:14pm On May 05, 2006
whitelexi:

Naija girls need to learn to be romantic, relationships are not all about what the guy can offer and how his character is, Us guys also value little things and take keen interest in how our women take care of us,
No harm meant but naija girls are not caring and should not stand there discussing how romantic naija men are when compared with other men. I think the girls need to discuss how to develop themselves so that they are more appealing to their male counterparts grin
maybe u shld learn 2 use the word some baby,cos i am carrin n some others ladies are 2.good student cool
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ono(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2006
I bet I could take a few things home with me from here. So, I'm all eyes for now.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by dagaro(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2006
Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person "clings" to another person
"psychologically", the person who is being
"clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy,
clingy emotional parasite,
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by whitelexi(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2006
nikitareal:

maybe u shld learn 2 use the word some baby,because i am carrin n some others ladies are 2.good student cool

How caring can u get?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by dominobaby(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2006
Yeah, whitelex, use 'some ladies', instead of generalising.
I'm all eyes too, *waiting~
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by whitelexi(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2006
Naija girls need to learn to be romantic, relationships are not all about what the guy can offer and how his character is,   Us guys also value little things and take keen interest in how our women take care of us, 
No harm meant but naija girls are not caring and should not stand there discussing how romantic naija men are when compared with other men. I think the girls need to discuss how to develop themselves so that they are more appealing to their male counterparts

Like i knew i'd be minsed meat right before i spoke,  but i think the complaints hold some water so i'll change that statement and like a good man that i am, apologize.  for all those who are or have been aggravated by the language, accept my sincere apology grin
What i should've said was that "Most" naija girls,
Apology accepted? yo wah
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by bameyi(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2006
I THINK OUR LADIES ARE KIND OF TRYING TO BE LIKE THE WESTERN LADIES AND HAVE FAILED OT SEE THE FACT THAT WE MEN ARE STILL THE MOST CARING MEN, I SOMETIME AGREE, MEN OF OTHER RACE AND CULTURAL BACKGROUND MAY BE ROMANTIC BUT THE EGUNGUN ONLY DANCE TO THE SOUND OF THE MUSIC, IF OUR LADIES STEP UP THEIR GAME/SKILL WE WILL MATCH IT UP WITH ROMACE CARING, THOUGHTFULLNESS AND ALL THEY ASK FOR ACTION AND REACTION ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE. SHEKENA!!!!!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by dominobaby(f): 8:11am On May 09, 2006
Whitelexi, Apology accepted!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2006
yea,can u guys pls answer?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by macalurs(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
Naija ladies, most --if not all--it's a huge exegeration, I know. ., have self esteem problems. They either have too much or too little. Either way, they're problematic.

Ladies love control. They want to always fight for it, and they want the guy to put up a fight, but allow them to win "because we're ladies. . ." but then when guys don't understand why the fuss, they are said to have little or no ideas on how to treat ladies.

Ladies expect men to think like them. (everyone expects everyone to think like them, but hey this is a special case.) Most women are illogical. Hmm. Maybe I should say most guys are alot more logical than most ladies.

One thing ladies need to understand: Your man is not allowed to think like you. (There's nothing wrong with it). But in a relationship there has to be balance. (you already know that). When a girl thinks totally like a guy, the relationship can work, but it'll be a working disaster. Same happens when a guy sees the world from his girl's perspective-- yeesh.

It's all about understanding the balance point folks. But men don't feel like going that far to understand with any girl. And girls after a while of understanding, get burned out, turning to nag-warriors, fight-queens and mischief-machines. aw well me2 cents a year late
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2007
To know that we love and care for you
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by okwanuzo3(f): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2007
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by CrazyMan(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2007
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Latest Pants In Town For Rape Prevention ! / Can You Trust Something That Bleeds For 5 Days & Does't Die? / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.