Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (33234 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
LMAO!!!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: Whatever!!!

Lmaooo!

Nice rag you have on your head! kiss
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!!!

Did you see-eth what I saw-eth?!

I haff definitely died!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Y'all should go easy on the girl. How many of you can rock blonde weave?? grin grin grin

sexyseun don't mind them.....as long as Eze Promoe isn't complaining, who cares?! grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: Whatever!!!
jesos! shocked shocked shocked shocked baby kingsway! ewwwwh! u look razz. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Bills?? I'll buy u and everything you own! Bow to me Igbo man, I rule ur kind cool

So sexyseun is SeunPlus?? grin grin Whisper the truth in my ear...mhm-mhm, I'm listening.
Oh save me the ish, you think you're more stubborn than Seunplus, nah! Something tells me you're harmless offline, even if you're a terror online grin Stop the ranting and accept defeat. Its not difficult, baby. Just two words, 'I SURRENDER'. wink
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Oh save me the ish, you think you're more stubborn than Seunplus, nah! Something tells me you're harmless offline, even if you're a terror online grin Stop the ranting and accept defeat. Its not difficult, baby. Just two words, 'I SURRENDER'. wink
What are u going on about?? Who is stubborn?? Abeg don't compare me with ur illiterate girlfriend ooo.......

Spill something creative or smart, I'll surrender d day sexyseun gets a brain....never! grin grin

Defeat from who, I'm confused. BOW TO ME MR, I RULE UR KIND!! cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
What are u going on about?? Who is stubborn?? Abeg don't compare me with ur illiterate girlfriend ooo.......

Spill something creative or smart, I'll surrender d day sexyseun gets a brain....never! grin grin

shola e don do nah! Haba, ok if I av offended u no vex
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: shola e don do nah! Haba, ok if I av offended u no vex
shocked shocked abiL the rat with blonde hair is talking to me!! Take it away from me, pls!! NNOOOOOO!!

U too, if I've offended u no vex undecided
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
shocked shocked abiL the rat with blonde hair is talking to me!! Take it away from me, pls!! NNOOOOOO!!

U too, if I've offended u no vex undecided
ode!! Mscheeewwww
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: ode!! Mscheeewwww

MUMU!! shoo...shoo!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: shola e don do nah! Haba, ok if I av offended u no vex
lmfao! weirdo!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

MUMU!! shoo...shoo!
iya agbaya, am very sure u wud b close to 30 and proudly staring at ur fone to see insults from ur younger ones. Idiiot
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
I don't get something here

Is sexyseun Seunplus
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Hey! Don't even go there sad I don't know sexyseun until she confirms her ID, gerrit?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: I don't get something here

Is sexyseun Seunplus
u wan deny d vulture for dat pics? eze, am sure u enjoy dat kpomo lips nauu... tell me something, she b professional header she? grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: iya agbaya, am very sure u wud b close to 30 and proudly staring at ur fone to see insults from ur younger ones. Idiiot
St*upid little girl!! Scatterbrain, borrow some sense before you talk to me cos I won't hesitate to train you like the foolish young girl that u are.

What you have up there is not an insult but another epic display of ur low IQ

Silly hood rat, shoo, run along to class. You need some education dumba*ss!!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: I don't get something here

Is sexyseun Seunplus
*'cat out of the bag' theme music plays softly in background* grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
St*upid little girl!! Scatterbrain, borrow some sense before you talk to me cos I won't hesitate to train you like the foolish young girl that u are.

What you have up there is not an insult but another epic display of ur low IQ

Silly hood rat, shoo, run along to class. You need some education dumba*ss!!
spare me d lecture oldie
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Well this thread has been a revelation. Whoever thought Idowuogbo, Shollypopz and abiL could ever be on the same side in a fight?

Miracles like these happen and atheists say there is no God lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Hey, lady! Don't undermine my ability angry I'm capable of keeping as many as 70 Shollypopz under my roof angry so ti gbo? sad
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: spare me d lecture oldie
Get a brain, lil girl!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: Well this thread has been a revelation. Whoever thought Idowuogbo, Shollypopz and abiL could ever be on the same side in a fight?

Miracles like these happen and atheists say there is no God lipsrsealed

Are you a learner?

No one bear grudges on a forum.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: spare me d lecture oldie

The only thing "old" is that cheap recycled thing on your head.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
so far yoruba if you are talking about Nigeria.butif you are talking about the whole continent ,i will say mine hands down cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hey! Don't even go there sad I don't know sexyseun until she confirms her ID, gerrit?
Do you think you are talking to ur dumb girlfriend?? sexyseun's pic is on her profile...is that SeunPlus or not??!!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hey, lady! Don't undermine my ability angry I'm capable of keeping as many as 70 Shollypopz under my roof angry so ti gbo? sad
LMAO @ the 16th century diss...I'll buy you and everything u got and still have enough to enslave 100 sexyseuns
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Do you think you are talking to ur dumb girlfriend?? sexyseun's pic is on her profile...is that SeunPlus or not??!!
Its not hers. Period sad
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

The only thing "old" is that cheap recycled thing on your head.
abiL u r jst an irritated Dog, girls like u and idowuobo can neva make a happy home lailai.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
abi is that what you call fair complexion lol some people shaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin m on the floor
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
chima get your Bleep out of here tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Are you a learner?

No one bear grudges on a forum.
well that is as true as the claim that "no one attempts to speak for others on a forum". Continue your fight jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics) / Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.