Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (33194 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: abiL u r jst an irritated Dog, girls like u and idowuobo can neva make a happy home lailai.
hehehhe.. and u d reptile, can neva make it into a home. ur likes dey zoo!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so far yoruba if you are talking about Nigeria.butif you are talking about the whole continent ,i will say mine hands down cool
lol. Where is Ndiefi from again? A woman gave birth to him grin tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO @ the 16th century diss...I'll buy you and everything u got and still have enough to enslave 100 sexyseuns
Hahahaha, e-warlord! You'll never cease to amaze me. Congratulations, you do exploits with your keypads. You destroy nations, communities, subdue kings with your keypad. But the question is, can you really hurt a fly

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: abiL u r jst an irritated Dog, girls like u and idowuobo can neva make a happy home lailai.

Ha!

You're just a psychotic bïtch, that will never attest to anything in her life. Your face is fücked, your weave is fûcked... In fact, your whole life is one fücked up mess!

If it pains you that bad, go and have a nice warm shower with conc. hydrochloride acid.

I bet your fánny resembles a broken cat's flap.

I'll shït on your dead body.

You waste of flesh!!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: lol. Where is Ndiefi from again? A woman gave birth to him grin tongue
pius ndiefi aint from my ethnicity lol free him beauty is in the eye of the beholder tongue tongue. grin grin
is Taiwo human?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: abi is that you call fair complexion lol some people shaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin m on the floor
lol....sexyseun is very fair in complexion.....put on ur shades, u'll see clearer! grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Chai! *falls from mat* Girls are evil abeg. See insult grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehhe.. and u d reptile, can neva make it into a home. ur likes dey zoo!
idowuobo am not joking ooo, am serious this time around, only God's intervention can let u av a Bf talkless of a husband.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
@chima u r too ugly to b here na waa ooo ,abeg you are missing your customers, ashawo time is money go back in the street
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol....sexyseun is very fair in complexion.....put on ur shades, u'll see clearer! grin grin

Let him borrow sexyseun's sunglasses grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: pius ndiefi aint from my ethnicity lol free him beauty is in the eye of the beholder tongue tongue. grin grin
is Taiwo human?
hehehe... That voice you heard telling you Ndiefi is ugly wasnt mine grin I said nothing of that sort.
Must be your conscience tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hahahaha, e-warlord! You'll never cease to amaze me. Congratulations, you do exploits with your keypads. You destroy nations, communities, subdue kings with your keypad. But the question is, can you really hurt a fly
Who is the gorilla that liked this post??...May u have leprosy on the hand that you used to like it!! Confess now coward, st*upid maalu!!

As long as it has the ability to fly, I'm running. angry I'm scared not and can conquer everything else, comprende??
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: idowuobo am not joking ooo, am serious this time around, only God's intervention can let u av a Bf talkless of a husband.
and only Orunmila's intervention gon make dem sea mammals accept u wen u finally get moved into ur presidential suite in d aquarium. ur face alone dey make dolphin cry. anofia!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Ha!

You're just a psychotic bïtch, that will never attest to anything in her life. Your face is fücked, your weave is fûcked... In fact, your whole life is one fücked up mess!

If it pains you that bad, go and have a nice warm shower with conc. hydrochloride acid.

I bet your fánny resembles a broken cat's flap.

I'll shït on your dead body.

You waste of flesh!!

abiL dang!! No restrain @ all in this post....pls take it easy on the girl. You'll finish her ooo. I beg you kiss
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
on a serious note is the op that bad.. undecided
i know she has too much gloss or whatever you call it in english , the glasses are useless but i have already said that naijans just discovered glasses so i aint surprise cf NL beauty contest lol.
i will give to the op 5,5/10 if she is kind and well manered maybe 6.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ur face alone dey make dolphin cry. anofia!

Her face alone makes me wish I was blind.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
and only Orunmila's intervention gon make dem sea mammals accept u wen u finally get moved into ur presidential suite in d aquarium . ur face alone dey make dolphin cry. anofia!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... That voice you heard telling you Ndiefi is ugly wasnt mine grin I said nothing of that sort.
Must be your conscience tongue
lolm you implied it grin grin grin anyway i really don't care we aint related in any way cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

abiL dang!! No restrain @ all in this post....pls take it easy on the girl. You'll finish her ooo. I beg you kiss

She needs to dobale and apologise for chatting shït!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2013

...::::Lmao::::~...Ayo somebody must be trolling....

Who is behind the Op's Handle

This is Comedy.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
That's fucckked up whoever this is trolling LmL....

That looks like a fuqqing man.

Perverse Nairalanders LoL
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

...::::Lmao::::~...Ayo somebody must be trolling....

Who is behind the Op's Handle

This is Comedy.
ayooo if that's the op she falls to 3/10 shocked shocked i dislike the umbrella she has on her head angry angry grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lolm you implied it grin grin grin anyway i really don't care we aint related in any way cool
ok, where are you from? Are you Baka? grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Her face alone makes me wish I was blind.
and may ur wish come true.u shall be blind jst like u wish
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
NL is becoming nasty wtf is wrong with u nlders grin grin grin ladyboy here transgender there ,crossdresser here ,tranny there wth lipsrsealed grin
bunch of perverts. tho@royal your long hair aint different grin tongue
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: ok, where are you from? Are you Baka? grin grin
BAKA=pygmies do i sound like a pygmies? lol ...m from the centre BETI-EWONDO cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
sexyseun: and may ur wish come true.u shall be blind jst like u wish

Keep wishing. While you're at it, you might want to wish for a new face.

Bum bïtch!

Coming on here looking like something a vulture would devour.

If you ever decide to sell your brain, don't charge more than a kobo.. You hear?!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: NL is becoming nasty wtf is wrong with u nlders grin grin grin ladyboy here transgender there ,crossdresser here ,tranny there wth lipsrsealed grin
bunch of perverts. tho@royal your long hair aint different grin tongue

My Hair is Immortal Son. cool

CAMEROONPRIDE: ayooo if that's the op she falls to 3/10 shocked shocked i dislike the umbrealla she has on her head angry angry grin grin

Her Display pic she looked pretty decent though

I guess it was the Make Up Covering Garbage.

SexySeun you still a perfect 10 in mah Book Mamii.. wink

Mrs. Mierda grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Who is the gorilla that liked this post??...May u have leprosy on the hand that you used to like it!! Confess now coward, st*upid maalu!!

As long as it has the ability to fly, I'm running. angry I'm scared not and can conquer everything else, comprende??
[size=32pt]JUST[/size]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHgjH1t5r-JNOD2wFjjOn1rREiXcyfybKBzhj-g1rtO_U1zWc9AZROcjQ[/img]
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by EzePromoe: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
You girls should just leave sexyseun alone! She don't deserve all these!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

My Hair is Immortal Son. cool

cut that shit grin ;Dplease
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by salam001(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hater must always Hate,i see nothing bad in the pixies
saxyseun,dont mind old cargos,Nairaland is the only place they feel wanted,take Nairaland away from them and you have taken their everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Germany To Return Benin Bronze Back To Nigeria / Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.