Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (33193 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Yorubas Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
SexySeun Post more pics Mamii kiss

Cam Real Men don't cut their Hair LoL Ma ish is gonna be down to my waist in 5 years
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: BAKA=pygmies do i sound like a pygmies? lol ...m from the centre BETI-EWONDO cool

Ok the groundnut people. Your peeps dey try small.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
ItsModella:

what a gif lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cam what Tribe are you?

You said they are the finest in Africa...what tribe
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
salam001: Hater must always Hate,i see nothing bad in the pixies
saxyseun,dont mind old cargos,Nairaland is the only place they feel wanted,take Nairaland away from them and you have taken their everything

A little punctuation (at the right places), goes a long way!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray:
Ok the groundnut people. Your peeps dey try small.
lol how do you know that grin grin tho groundnuts=owondo not Ewondo, our haters are just confuse cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Cam what Tribe are you?

You said they are the finest in Africa...what tribe
ethnicity if you want me to reply otherwise just scroll up
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1150463/just-cant-without-having-seeex

https://www.nairaland.com/1150074/how-many-guys-girls-slept

The Op is obviously a HornyLittle Male Pervert Disguised as a woman...Look at the Thread History.

CAMEROONPRIDE: ethnicity if you want me to reply otherwise just scroll up

Ethnicity!?!?...Weren't you and Pagan the ones saying your were Tribals?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: https://www.nairaland.com/1150463/just-cant-without-having-seeex

https://www.nairaland.com/1150074/how-many-guys-girls-slept

The Op is obviously a HornyLittle Male Pervert Disguised as a woman...Look at the Thread History.

Ethnicity!?!?...Weren't you and Pagan the ones saying your were Tribals?

naaa check aigain i have never said such thing...
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol how do you know that grin grin tho groundnuts=owondo not Ewondo, our haters are just confuse cool
Cos I gave you a lil hope as to looks? swear you guys don't eat groundnut alot angry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by salam001(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

A little punctuation (at the right places), goes a long way!
so when you are not hating you are teaching English,you should consider going for teaching,since you are jobless
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: swear you guys don't eat groundnut alot angry
not that much we just have the most popular soup which is made with groundnut lol and called fiang owondo. do not confuse Ewondo=the ethnicity and Owondo=groundnut
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
m from the centre BETI-EWONDO

How do these Women Look?

Last Names Please!...Need to do my research!
grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by niggi4life(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kslib: Why will someone open this type of thread?? Hmmmn,the mods better delete this thread cos i smell "waaaaarrrrr"...
@op,since you said igbo women are the most beautiful,why did you still open a thread??
are u a prophet? Hw did u foresee the war right b4 it even began?and indeed u r so right.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
salam001: so when you are not hating you are teaching English,you should consider going for teaching,since you are jobless

Good effort. You've improved... A bit!

The next post you write, try to use full-stops.

Capital letters (for the start of your sentences), wouldn't hurt either! kiss
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

How do these Women Look?

Last Names Please!...Need to do my research!
grin
too much last names lol we are a whole race/nation cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by salam001(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

Good effort. You've improved... A bit!

The next post you write, try to use full-stops.
ignored
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by abiL(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
salam001: ignored

You're learning!

Nincompoop!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
wtf^...LoL

Abil you are just a Bully Ehh?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: not that much we just have the most popular soup which is made with groundnut lol and called fiang owondo. do not confuse Ewondo=the ethnicity and Owondo=groundnut
groundnut soup is actually your most popular soup? Groundnut people grin
*whispering* Em... Just curious. Does Ndiefi eat the groundnut soup too? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
The Op got the last laugh...because it's obviously a Male Trolling.

Whoever wrote "is she Holding a Brick" though.....I LoL'ed at that
grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by salam001(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL:

You're learning!

Nincompoop!
the post Above is almost funny,*yawns*
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: groundnut soup as actually your most popular soup? Groundnut people grin
*whispering* Em... Just curious. Does Ndiefi eat the groundnut soup too? lipsrsealed
they all eat that cool you can't resist esp with plantain or rice and meat.
how in the hell do you even know about that i know for sure there is no Beti-Ewondo who will present himself this way :hello we are the groundnut people lmao so tell me who is the Cameroonian who told you about that and what was his ethnicity tho i have my idea grin undecided
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by niggi4life(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wow!! I can't believe I just spent about 2hours going through all the Op's thread, I think she's a young girl looking for a harmless attention and nothing else, she only asked which tribe has the most beautiful women and went ahead to say " I Personally feel its the igbos" that's her own personal perspective and that's why in a forum like this other comments or other tribe may be said, it doesn't have to degenerate to all this at all. I don't see anything wrong with the girl's look either, she's proud to say she's pretty and that's it. When keri hilson sang a song that she's beautiful most of the girls here rushed to either download her music or buy the cd. We all should be proud of ourselves, @ op One nigeria forever, never discriminate or seperate. Thanks y'all and av a warm evening

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
niggi4life: Wow!! I can't believe I just spent about 2hours going through all the Op's thread, I think she's a young girl looking for a harmless attention and nothing else, she only asked which tribe has the most beautiful women and went ahead to say " I Personally feel its the igbos" that's her own personal perspective and that's why in a forum like this other comments or other tribe may be said, it doesn't have to degenerate to all this at all. I don't see anything wrong with the girl's look either, she's proud to say she's pretty and that's it. When keri hilson sang a song that she's beautiful most of the girls here rushed to either download her music or buy the cd. We all should be proud of ourselves, @ op One nigeria forever, never discriminate or seperate. Thanks y'all and av a warm evening
inspiring *too lazy* to find a gif
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: they all eat that cool you can't resist esp with plantain or rice and meat.
how in the hell do you even know about that i know for sure there is no Beti-Ewondo who will present himself this way :hello we are the groundnut people lmao so tell me who is the Cameroonian who told you about that and what was his ethnicity tho i have my idea grin undecided
em... One Mr Research. Can't remember the native name. Have any idea what tribe he's from?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
niggi4life: Wow!! I can't believe I just spent about 2hours going through all the Op's thread, I think she's a young girl looking for a harmless attention and nothing else, she only asked which tribe has the most beautiful women and went ahead to say " I Personally feel its the igbos" that's her own personal perspective and that's why in a forum like this other comments or other tribe may be said, it doesn't have to degenerate to all this at all. I don't see anything wrong with the girl's look either, she's proud to say she's pretty and that's it. When keri hilson sang a song that she's beautiful most of the girls here rushed to either download her music or buy the cd. We all should be proud of ourselves, @ op One nigeria forever, never discriminate or seperate. Thanks y'all and av a warm evening
The mistake she made was saying yoruba girls are too razz hence the bombs being thrown at her..
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oahray: em... One Mr Research. Can't remember the native name. Have any idea what tribe he comes from?
he is lucky what else did he say undecided undecided. and why did you say we try small ?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: naaa check aigain i have never said such thing...

You 100%? Sure?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

You 100%? Sure?
m 100% sure pagan9ja is the only one who uses this word. i share i view and i understand what he means by tribal but i'm against the word tribe cool.its ETHNICITY/RACE/NATION cool cool
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Oahray: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he is lucky what else did he say undecided undecided. and why did you say we try small ?
he said em... That you guys give birth alot, that's why your language is popular among the Beti languages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Germany To Return Benin Bronze Back To Nigeria / Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.