Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? (5013 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Abrantie: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
I hate it when people refer to medicines as "drugs". Any time someone mentions drugs, all I think about is cocaine, marijuana etc. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Ubong560,

You strike me as a very angry guy; always angry at any slight provocation.

Have you given your reply to the thread you opened about your SIL in which she also dropped her comment?

Regarding your topic: what you see is what you get.
can you pls share the thread
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Abrantie: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okay, back to topic -- OP, consider what you're going through as practice for marriage.

My papa used to tell us stories about our mama before they got married. He would always end with, "women are like children and one day you'll understand". His theory was, any guy who wants to have a lasting relationship with a woman should throw out logic, and learn how to reason like a child.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by P4VS20: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
for same reasons some guys depend on some girls for sex
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by sunnyt1(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2013
Everything is just upside down, only God will save our generation.
Men want sex and dey want it badly.
Gals believe since he is sleeping with me then he shd pay, and you need to hear the way some gals even say it.
So its like dis, gals want money, guys want sex. Kai, dis is nt funny at all.
Gal are now offering sex for money.
Guys are now paying for sex.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2013
I am well convinced now dat girls cant do w/ut dependng on guys financially. I stil find it dfficult 2 bliev dat once a guy says 'hi' 2 a girl, it automatically means total responsibility frm her head. WTF. Honestly I enjoy spending my money on my gf but 2 som certain limits. I better stay alone than over working myslf only 2 com and spend it extravagantly on someone's else daughter. Am i her father or guardian? Unemployment is not an excuse here. Thousands of other things are ther 2 do bt she hasnt shown any interest. May be she shld also wait 4 me 2 giv her money b4 she buys pad for monthly stuff. wtf again.

@uj sizzle, i think u hav so much similarity wit dis kind of girl - the idle and over dependent type. I wil travel at d velocity of 10000km/sec on sighting a girl like u. Too much wahala abegi.

@other girls, i think dats why most of ur BFs are going into armed robbery, kidnapping etc now just to satisfy ur endless financial wahala and wen he's caught, u r no wher 2 b found.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2013
@P4VS20, guy, sex cannot be used as a yardstick in dis. We both enjoy sex and crave for sex. Why den shld she think i shld be her atm machine just because she opened her legs for me last time. Besides, sex is not food. I can do without it if i choose to.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Only 1ndidi said somtin better and reasonable on dis thread as a girl. Others think it is thier right for guys to empty thier account on them. mtchew.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by jemeslove0: 1:20am On Jan 09, 2013
she might even had the money but trust naija girls they prefer to die than to spend there money they are f u c k i n g stinging human F u c k

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella:
E don finish. Unless you want make I give you the one wei dey my mouth tongue
no wahala.... smiley gimme....
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Serendipity: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Abrantie: I hate it when people refer to medicines as "drugs". Any time someone mentions drugs, all I think about is cocaine, marijuana etc. grin
What do you mean?, there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Charliemorgano(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2013
@ OP i think this should be your little contribution to the unemployed,every guy is doing it just that we are not complaining...my friend who i barely knew just called me that she was coming to the office to collect some cheeze that she is stranded after submitting her CV in one coy for Lekki...i just had to pity her...why....i passed through all these and i know how it feels to be unemployed....so just bear with her and support her
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Charliemorgano(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2013
@ OP i think this should be your little contribution to the unemployed,every guy is doing it just that we are not complaining...my friend who i barely knew just called me that she was coming to the office to collect some cheeze that she is stranded after submitting her CV in one coy for Lekki...i just had to pity her...why....i passed through all these and i know how it feels to be unemployed....so just bear with her and support her,show her love and care by giving her money for medicine
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by vivianc(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2013
ubong560: I am well convinced now dat girls cant do w/ut dependng on guys financially. I stil find it dfficult 2 bliev dat once a guy says 'hi' 2 a girl, it automatically means total responsibility frm her head. WTF. Honestly I enjoy spending my money on my gf but 2 som certain limits. I better stay alone than over working myslf only 2 com and spend it extravagantly on someone's else daughter. Am i her father or guardian? Unemployment is not an excuse here. Thousands of other things are ther 2 do bt she hasnt shown any interest. May be she shld also wait 4 me 2 giv her money b4 she buys pad for monthly stuff. wtf again.

@uj sizzle, i think u hav so much similarity wit dis kind of girl - the idle and over dependent type. I wil travel at d velocity of 10000km/sec on sighting a girl like u. Too much wahala abegi.

@other girls, i think dats why most of ur BFs are going into armed robbery, kidnapping etc now just to satisfy ur endless financial wahala and wen he's caught, u r no wher 2 b found.

My friend comot for ur road abeg, how much do u even have? Why are u still with her in the first place? Considering u term her 'lousy?' You have no iota of shame or respect for ur gf by coming here to spew this nonsense. What does it take to help someone get drugs? Are u that wicked? Com'on! What are people turning into? What's actually wrong with u? This is something u can do for anybody, gf or not without bringing down the heavens for chrissake!

Do you know how many people I have helped with drugs? Given food? Completed their fares in the bus, etc? Do u know how many people have rendered such help to me in a double portion? Dating or not? Cos I know that point in that u need it, tomorrow might be my turn!

What does it take u to be human for once? My friend grow up joor and have a sense of human in you! Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
vivian chinaza:

My friend comot for ur road abeg, how much do u even have? Why are u still with her in the first place? Considering u term her 'lousy?' You have no iota of shame or respect for ur gf by coming here to spew this nonsense. What does it take to help someone get drugs? Are u that wicked? Com'on! What are people turning into? What's actually wrong with u? This is something u can do for anybody, gf or not without bringing down the heavens for chrissake!

Do you know how many people I have helped with drugs? Given food? Completed their fares in the bus, etc? Do u know how many people have rendered such help to me in a double portion? Dating or not? Cos I know that point in that u need it, tomorrow might be my turn!

What does it take u to be human for once? My friend grow up joor and have a sense of human in you! Tufiakwa!
Abeg help me tell am o
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Seyixyz: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Oh! I luv single lyf..Me no gat tym 4 al diz rubbish..I'm so emotionally unavailable..HUZLIN is my babygurl 4 lyf..My mony goes bk 2 ma bank account 100% & i'm luvin it..Call me 'stingy'..dats ur p..Mi o raye iranu
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wizee: can you pls share the thread

This is it:Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Ezeego1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
jemeslove0: she might even had the money but trust naija girls they prefer to die than to spend there money they are f u c k i n g stinging human F u c k

I guess you've been meeting the wrong ones. I'm saying this, not all girls ask for money from their boyfriends; it's even their boyfriends begging them to do the asking.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ubong560, like I said earlier, what you see is what you get. If you meet a girl with the mindset that the man is always the giver and the woman the receiver, that's what you'll get. She won't give you a dime of her own money but will want to collect from you.

On the otherhand, if you meet a lady who believes in two way traffic relationship, that's what you'll get also. You do for me, I do for you; we are balanced.

I think an independent-minded lady suits you best!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
ubong560: Sorry i dont easily get angry bt lets call a spade a spade. For a woman dat is not yet married to me, am i supposed to take responsibility up to dat extent aside other expenses?

I thought it was the culture that the women are quite dependent on the man for their needs? If this is so you shouldnt becomplaining . I do know of some who work though smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by P4VS20: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
oyinbogirl:

I thought it was the culture that the women are quite dependent on the man for their needs? If this is so you shouldnt becomplaining . I do know of some who work though smiley

what culure is that?. where i am, the chics pay for themselves oh.

i was shocked when a chic told me she could takecare of her bills, i shouldnt worry, better still i was in wonder when a chic payed for my own restaurant bills n hers, i said...."wow, i guess its not all of em". wink
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 10, 2013
12 inches!:
shey the girl doesnt have parents abi.... You're under no obligation to help her. Tell her you dont have .Worst she will break up with you. Good nuisance to bad rubbish.
Ehmmm,Oga It is actually good riddance to bad rubbish! Thank you!!
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2013
vivian chinaza:

My dear the guy is a stingy goat! Even when he gets married,he will think before givin his wife money to buy drugs! What did dey say about old habits dying hard? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2013
~vicky~:
Whatever. Anything better than depend on guys for your ENGLISH, LEARN SOME cheesy
grin grin grin
I think I am depised
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2013
kimberluge:
My dear the guy is a stingy goat! Even when he gets married,he will think before givin his wife money to buy drugs! What did dey say about old habits dying hard? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hahaha
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2013
@kimberluge, am 100% sure i spend extravagantly than ur guy wen it coms to spending on gf. Just that i dislike being over bothering. Meanwhile, she's gotten the money since, took d drugs and is ok now.

I bet if u wont dump ur guy for me on meeting my spendthrift potential.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2013
@cindyrella, wch class do u belong? Chewing gum or Akeke bread type?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote
author=specialguest]Simple! Its because if a relationship cannot take a lady to the altar, then it should take her to the bank...

Listen to urself. If a relationship is based on wat u quoted abv, den where dos such a relatnshp takes d man to?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote
author=Graphy]And wtf is wrong if u give her money 4 her treatment,no
be ur gf?na men like una go Bleep una gf cari am go dey
broadcast,nansense,no be ur mate dey help their gf get job or set them
up,maybe learn an handwork or sometin?mtchewww

Did u say gf? Sorry i cant go up to dat extent. I better wait till am married.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by cindyrella(f): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2013
ubong560: @cindyrella, wch class do u belong? Chewing gum or Akeke bread type?
Do I have to belong to any?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2013
ubong560: @cindyrella, wch class do u belong? Chewing gum or Akeke bread type?
wat is akeke bread?hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Blackgabbydoll Bum Will Blow Your Mind / Buy Her A Condom Too. / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.