Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,847 members, 7,838,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? (5011 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
@byvan, God bless u. Help me tell ur fellow girls. What sin did a man commit by wanting a woman around him? It wasnt his making but God designed it dat way and now they've turned it into an instrument of ridicule. Its quite unfair.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Onyii. tanx too and congrats on ur graduation. Hope school was a bit fairy too u? Been thru wit school abt two yrs now. Starting masters soon.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Giftmurphy, am not disgracing her. Just to make som girls esp. naija cheeks to believe on self-industrious instead of man dis and man dat.

I stil stand d fact dat though i approached her for friendship, dat shldnt be used as a yardstick in holding me for ransom. If u r doing same wit ur guy, try and amend ur ways ok! We both need each other and no one shld be held for ransom unless gay or lesbian.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Graphy, u r rejecting me now cos i said my gf bothers me so much wit money even wit 2k? Had they been d topic read, "I GAVE MY GF N5MILLION TO START A BIZ BUT SHE STILL ASK FOR MORE", am sure u would have searched for me evrywhere to be part of the charity. Naija cheeks, we sabi una well.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
ubong560: @Graphy, u r rejecting me now cos i said my gf bothers me so much wit money even wit 2k? Had they been d topic read, "I GAVE MY GF N5MILLION TO START A BIZ BUT SHE STILL ASK FOR MORE", am sure u would have searched for me evrywhere to be part of the charity. Naija cheeks, we sabi una well.
Hw abt a round of applause and a standn ovation?guy like i said before na men like u na go Bleep woman start to broadcast am,even if u give her 10M,u go stil campiagn,instead of letn her do it herslf,tufiakwa.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by P4VS20: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Yeah, it is a bit that way here too. Is good for lady to not be too dependent..and nice to give a guy gift too. You got a shock you say ? lol

yep cos i was straight n fresh from naija, but now its normal, i just appreciate em by gifting without them asking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Graphy, come on, stop arguing wit me. U r a woman and by right, u shld know how to bend for a man. Its unfair to keep nagging wit a man. Anybody can bcom d 1 who takes u to d altar 2moro. Check ur mail, have just dropped a mail there since we cant be friends on fb for now.

Waiting to receive frm u.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Biim: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Op stop whining and tell yourself the truth, you are tired of your gf. you claim to spend on her kini big deal in giving her 2000naira?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Charliemorgano(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2013
@ dederocs....say i be mugu....listen well get to my profile and check me out am an experienced game guy i know when to spend...thats the mistake guys make..if i were with this guy i will cut down on other expenses and concentrate on her core needs...moreover guys chase women a lot and spend alot on many of them later they come back to complain...i take them one or two at a time
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Not all girls do
If you are unlucky enough to meet those that do then help if you are able to. Just view it as charity giving since we are meant to help our neighbours in need.

If you are unlucky enough to meet those that see it as their God given right to be giving just because you are tagged as a boyfriend then surely you ought to be allowing your head to rule you into doing the right thing.
So long as you aren't being forced to dole out money then quit complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2013
P4VS20:

yep cos i was straight n fresh from naija, but now its normal, i just appreciate em by gifting without them asking.

that is really sweet of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store / Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.