Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39053 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by tushinebaba: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
please how sure of the people that did change of course form from other faculty to education, what are their chances? will unizik accept them?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Change of course is software driven and jamb didn't forward any list to the universities until change of course got closed. So if you did yours then definitely it will reflect and yes you will be allowed to write your exams. Just reprint your result slip again and also the change of course print out while going for the post ume.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Hello everyone. Pls as of now no one has gotten the postume form. If the strike holds then it won't be sold on monday. If it doesn't then it will be sold.

We are waiting and on monday we shall update you. The exam is scheduled to hold 22 and 23rd of July but it has not been confirmed as the website to register the pin is not yet ready as of now.

So stay posted as we shall give you confirmed and up to date information here.

For DE candidates the postume is not for you. DE date will be announced.
thanks alot you have been of greate help only GOD will reword you
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by tushinebaba: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
thanks bro!i really appreciate
OkwaIfugo: Change of course is software driven and jamb didn't forward any list to the universities until change of course got closed. So if you did yours then definitely it will reflect and yes you will be allowed to write your exams. Just reprint your result slip again and also the change of course print out while going for the post ume.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Yes. Its here again. Sales for the 2013 postume examniation reg has kicked off.

Its N1,000 in the school banks and reg is online after getting the PIN. So its up to you guys. Get yours, get the past questions and read.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2013
Do they accept 2nd choice ?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
zhukafa: Do they accept 2nd choice ?

For now they do not.
if they will , i will update here.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

For now they do not.
if they will , i will update here.

Thanks.

ok, thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lisalil(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wat of those dat could nt buy the form,because it was invalid,nd dy ask dem 2 cum bk on 15,do u tink dia is any hp 4 them?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2013
if its invalid pin then it means your score is not up to 200 or your data didn't transfer online to unizik database. so hold on and go back to that 15th and am sure it will surely go.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls, any date 4 d Postume Yet?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
I KILL: Pls, any date 4 d Postume Yet?

date for the exam is 22nd and 23rd july 2012.
please kindly read hard and post ume pin from bank costs 1k only.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
So there is no opportunity for 2nd choice candidates.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hopealive13: Admission into university in Nigeria nowadays is a great problem especially for those trying to use UTME as the mode of entry..., you can still meet up with your friends in 200level by enrolling for A’level programme. Don’t waste another year at home. Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is IJMB.

Interim joint matriculation board... It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of your choice.... This programme is available for all departments...... The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres in ilorin and other environs

The programme is been accepted by some universities in nigeria... To know the universities and for more relevant information about the programme, you can contact us or sms on ... 08068940428 or 08189529845

The programme last for only nine months... In this centre there is transparency and necessary info are been released to student as at when due...

The centre runs lectures regularly and also makes sure the student registration is been done properly and on time... The centre try their possible best that student have a good points at the end of the programme. The centre also assist their students With admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme....

We advise interested students to come for their registration in other to prevent any difficulties...

We have success stories of students in various universities that accept the programme... We encourage and also give educational advice where necessary...

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level.. The programme is recommendable...

The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden....

The centre has a good, safe and conducive learning environment and hostel. Also the centre is closer to the lectures area which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.

Hostel facilities are very neat and convenient..

Feel free, For any or more relevant information about the programme and how it can be used for admission or the universities that allow the programme you can call or sms on 08068940428 or 08189529845 and proper attention and information will be communicated to you..

are they accredited by NUC ?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by cheleku(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
welcome development for students that applied Unizik as their first choice of institution!
The University decided to drop its cut-off mark for the post UTME examination to 180 for all courses. Qualified candidates can start buying the registration forms as from Monday.
Wishng you guys luck.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
cheleku: welcome development for students that applied Unizik as their first choice of institution!
The University decided to drop its cut-off mark for the post UTME examination to 180 for all courses. Qualified candidates can start buying the registration forms as from Monday.
Wishng you guys luck.
plz hw sure ar u,n plz were do u get d info,n frm wich source?plz dnt deciev some of us plz.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by cheleku(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mekenz: plz hw sure ar u,n plz were do u get d info,n frm wich source?plz dnt deciev some of us plz.

why should I want to deceive you? Well, am a staff there and I suppose the information should already be in the school portal.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
to all who scured 180 and choose unizik as 1st choice u can now apply for the pume.d cutoff was dropped today.pin starts selling on monday 15 2013 and also exams has beenn rescheduled. i remain my self eche:07060484547
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by tushinebaba: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cee9: to all who scured 180 and choose unizik as 1st choice u can now apply for the pume.d cutoff was dropped today.pin starts selling on monday 15 2013 and also exams has beenn rescheduled. i remain my self eche:07060484547
stop giving false news. Its unfair
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
tushinebaba: stop giving false news. Its unfair
Waht is false about the news? Me also heard about it. So go and verify before crucifying him.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
cheleku: welcome development for students that applied Unizik as their first choice of institution!
Wishng you guys luck.
hey man,i av check d sch portal wall,i didnt see any news relate 2dat,ar u really sure of wot u ar jst tellin us here,anyway let me kip my fingers cross,til further notice sha.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
On the rumor about the 180 cut off dropping we shall confirm that on monday and let you all know.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cee9: to all who scured 180 and choose unizik as 1st choice u can now apply for the pume.d cutoff was dropped today.pin starts selling on monday 15 2013 and also exams has beenn rescheduled. i remain my self eche:07060484547
rescheduled 2 what date
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
OkwaIfugo: On the rumor about the 180 cut off dropping we shall confirm that on monday and let you all know.

Thanks.
bros them say them don reschedule d date
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
I KILL: bros them say them don reschedule d date

still according to the rumor it was shifted to 25th, 26th and 27th because 180 and above will be allowed to apply for any course. so we shall confirm this on monday and give you guys feedback.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
I got d news from d ryt source.congrats to al wit 180. D date exams is 25th,26th and 27th.form sales stops 24th.study to show ur self approved
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2013
Cee9: I got d news from d ryt source.congrats to al wit 180. D date exams is 25th,26th and 27th.form sales stops 24th.study to show ur self approved

What about those that chose them as second choice?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2013
ops wot of me,dat scored 184 aspirin 4 building tech,shud i proceed in buyin d form? Ansa me
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mekenz: ops wot of me,dat scored 184 aspirin 4 building tech,shud i proceed in buyin d form? Ansa me

Please get the form. its ok.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Helo. To all wit 180 start buying ur pins by wed.it has not being fully uploaded nw. Also those dat want me to buy/reg dem here just cal me.for accomodation u can also cal. Eche 07060484547
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Helo. To all wit 180 start buying ur pins frm wed.it has not being fully uploaded nw. Also those dat want me to buy/reg dem here just cal me.for accomodation u can also cal. Eche 07060484547

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.