Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39123 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2013

Unizik wan kill person ooooooo

I score 42 in post ume and 208 in jamb

Going for Bus Admin

Any hope for me

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2013
macdanny247: I scored 190 in jamb nd 54 in putme, applying 4 edu nd chem, do i have any chance of getting admission.

Yes you have great chance as long as you exceeded 50. just be praying so you will be among the merit list.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ebele150:

Unizik wan kill person ooooooo

I score 42 in post ume and 208 in jamb

Going for Bus Admin

Any hope for me

Be prayerful. you should have also changed the course. anyway just be optimistic and don't give hope. the post ume score is low but your jamb score gives you an edge.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

What course? And how many where you guys when you wrote the postume?
Architecture, we were about 265 or so students that wrote the exam.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by izudek: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
My kid brother scored 201 in jamb and 72 in post ume,applied to read pharmacy. Aggregate is 244.5 Any hope for him?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2013
@okwaifugo plz is there anytin like unizik suplentary form? If there iz plz tell me aw it is usually done
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by izudek: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2013
My kid brother scored 201 in jamb and 72 in post ume. Applied to read pharmacy. Any hope for him? Aggregate is 244.5
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
izudek: My kid brother scored 201 in jamb and 72 in post ume,applied to read pharmacy. Aggregate is 244.5 Any hope for him?

waoo what a good postume score. anyway he stands a good chance. the course is high even though but since he got above 200 and this years jamb recorded mass failure i think he will be in the second list if he misses the first.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lyricalprince: @okwaifugo plz is there anytin like unizik suplentary form? If there iz plz tell me aw it is usually done

Unizik stopped supplementary list 3-4yrs ago.so it doesn't exist in Unizik regular programmes except for CEP or diploma prorammes.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
GentleCID: Architecture, we were about 265 or so students that wrote the exam.
you dont really stand a chance i am sure of that. you guys were much and architecture is not a small course and you should have had 55 and above in post ume.

you should have contacted me on facebook since you know you cant write well in postume. unizikpost ume is not easy at all. anyway wait for another year or try your other options or who knows you can still get a miracle from God on it.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daviyd: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please,Okwuafulgo,when should we expect the departmental cut offs? Is it true that ASUU insists that the post utme should be retaken??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Daviyd: Please,Okwuafulgo,when should we expect the departmental cut offs? Is it true that ASUU insists that the post utme should be retaken??

the school academy management team will have meeting this week or latest monday because of the public holidays(thurs and friday). so by wednesday next week or before then we shall be sure of the dept cut off.
even if ASUU cancels the post ume of schools it wont affect Unizik and besides ASUU has not insisted on cancelling it as they said they Can not that they have decided to.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
okwaifugo pls i score 242 in jamb and 60 in pume goin 4 electronics and computer engr. How do u c those scores Do u tink i wil b in merit list.?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fiilosofer(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
[size=15pt]OLUCHI: Ngozi how are you preparing for the UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY EXAMS[/size]?
NGOZI: Hmmm. I have just finished reading xenobiotics and part of the things we did in year four during my first degree oh. You know Medicine is very competitive. I hope to cover all the courses I did in school before the exam date.
OLUCHI: WOW, that is good. Do you have an idea of the kind of questions they normally ask?
NGOZI: NO OH, but I know it will not be far from what I am reading.
OLUCHI: I will advise you to get the UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY PAST QUESTIONS. It will aid you in your preparation.
NGOZI: How will I get it? Travelling to Awka from Lagos just for a past question is not wise.
OLUCHI: I know of a Group that sell the EBOOK copy online-Grace Group UNIZIK. Call them on [size=18pt]0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1[/size]. The book is just N700 and they will be sending you sms alerts about the examination.
NGOZI: So you mean I will go to the Bank to pay just N700 and they will send the past question to my email address.
OLUCHI: Yes OH. Don’t be proud Just humble yourself and get the past questions to avoid staying at home for another year
3 DAYS AFTER THE EXAM
NGOZI: Thank you. You are really a good friend. Do you know that I scored 87% in the exam.
OLUCHI: Thank God oh.
NGOZI: That PAST QUESTION from grace group Unizik really helped me. They even repeated some questions. In short I need to thank them personally.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Preciousify(f): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Gudmrnin, pls wen are d DE candidates required to submit their transcript and who should it be directed to??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2013
okwaifugo pls i score 242 in
jamb and 60 in pume goin 4
electronics and computer engr.
How do u c those scores Do u
tink i wil b in merit list.?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2013
scolari92: okwaifugo pls i score 242 in
hmm first time of seein my course mate here sha. To me ur score is extraordinary high download d pume raw score frm unizik.edu.ng u wil knw wat am talkin abt
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: hmm first time of seein my course mate here sha. To me ur score is extraordinary high download d pume raw score frm unizik.edu.ng u wil knw wat am talkin abt
i hav downloaded d raw pdf. Everytin is complicated. They mis every body/al dpartment up.i hav manage to read frm page 1-100.mehn it's stresful..
Is there any other easy way to difrenciate/sort out people acordin to dparments?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: hmm first time of seein my course mate here sha. To me ur score is extraordinary high download d pume raw score frm unizik.edu.ng u wil knw wat am talkin abt
my agregate is 241 but they cut 253.5 last yr. And u ar telin me my score s high
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2013
scolari92: my agregate is 241 but they cut 253.5 last yr. And u ar telin me my score s high
yea iz complicatd if u ar usin java or low symbian phone i used techno andriod and everytin ws cleared nw lemme tell u y i said u scored high. After goin 2ru d scores those that scored abve ur aggregrate is jst 17 i mean in d dept. Use system or laptop nd c. 4 urself
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
scolari92: my agregate is 241 but they cut 253.5 last yr. And u ar telin me my score s high
even if u say u av no hope wat of me dat scored 54 nd 215 respectively then am definely hooopless(lolz)O BOY NA GOD dy gve admsn. Pipo wey score 30 self go enta
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: yea iz complicatd if u ar usin java or low symbian phone i used techno andriod and everytin ws cleared nw lemme tell u y i said u scored high. After goin 2ru d scores those that scored abve ur aggregrate is jst 17 i mean in d dept. Use system or laptop nd c. 4 urself
u mean people dat score above my aggregate(dats 241) no reach 17 candidate?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: even if u say u av no hope wat of me dat scored 54 nd 215 respectively then am definely hooopless(lolz)O BOY NA GOD dy gve admsn. Pipo wey score 30 self go enta
lol, is true shaa. Their name go apear for vc list. If they sort tins out
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
scolari92: lol, is true shaa. Their name go apear for vc list. If they sort tins out
abi?na God jawe
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: abi?na God jawe
guy add me on 2go=scolari92 or facebook=chukwuma izunna scolari lets talk there
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
plz house anyone wit useful tips should endeavour to kip me abreast,as regards to unizik admission tins, cus am unizik aspirant,plzzz 2GO MEKENZ, O7033504915 tankssplz house anyone wit useful tips should endeavour to kip me abreast,as regards to unizik admission tins, cus am unizik aspirant,plzzz 2GO MEKENZ, O7033504915 tankssplz house anyone wit useful tips should endeavour to kip me abreast,as regards to unizik admission tins, cus am unizik aspirant,plzzz 2GO MEKENZ, O7033504915 tankss
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
scolari92: guy add me on 2go=scolari92 or facebook=chukwuma izunna scolari lets talk there
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2013
scolari92: okwaifugo pls i score 242 in

i am optimistic as long as you crossed 55 you will be admitted cos your going for computer engineering which is not a rush course like computer science.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

i am optimistic as long as you crossed 55 you will be admitted cos your going for computer engineering which is not a rush course like computer science.
tanx okwaifigo. But they cut 253.5 last yr. Ar u stil schooling in unizik?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

like how mani students do they admit in each dpartment?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
scolari92: like how mani students do they admit in each dpartment?

School is given departmental quota for each department. depending on the dept but sociology,psychology and pol science are mostly 100 now or 105. then public admin are 90 to 100.No engineering dept exceeds 80 to 90. it depends on the yearly quota as this years quota has not been given yet.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

School is given departmental quota for each department. depending on the dept but sociology,psychology and pol science are mostly 100 now or 105. then public admin are 90 to 100.No engineering dept exceeds 80 to 90. it depends on the yearly quota as this years quota has not been given yet.
tanx u ar always available dats y i lik u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.