Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? (1290 Views)

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? (2) (3) (4)

Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Lepatohset(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Most Nigerian couples (married or single) are way to shy to show public display of affection. While some don't see a problem in showing they are head over heels in love. Savouring every moment of romance, without giving a fig if that brother or sister across the table is going through a trauma of a broken relationship.
Personally am not big with PDA cuddling and pecking seems just fine to me. A whole lot of us are too 'Nigerian' or just feel awkward as we see it as a western thing.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by vivianc(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well, I'm Nigerian but not too "Nigerian." If I'm into a guy, I don't have a problem with PDA. I could munch ur mouth anytime anywhere tongue
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
I dont mind it at all, i do enjoy it and its a cool thing but not to the extent if i saw that its making others around me uncomfortable , or as you say deres a possiblity too that it can refresh broken hearted ones anguish pon seeing
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
I cant even marry a girl that does not like it, i like it so much because its spice up love
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Davico(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2013
No
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by buklan4realyah(f): 10:26am On May 16, 2013
my hubby like dat so much
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by sweettease(f): 10:49am On May 16, 2013
Am a naturally shy person so PDA is a no no embarassed
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2013
I love it!!
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Caracta(f): 8:48pm On May 16, 2013
I like it...but not the deeper level of PDA. There are different levels abeg.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by clemz85(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2013
to a reasonable extent, i do.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by BeautfulB(f): 10:04pm On May 16, 2013
Yes yes yes to an extend
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by chikk(f): 10:56am On May 17, 2013
So long as its not overdone, I'm game, anytime, anywhere (except in the church)
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2013
It's not surprising that most of the people on this thread that love PDA are females.....
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nnekacherry: 6:44pm On May 17, 2013
Yoshiyuki:
It's not surprising that most of the people on this thread that love PDA are females.....

No.. I think guys love PDA more than girls..
Especialy if the babe is beautiful..
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by almasterpiece(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2013
after u come here and tell us they broke ur heart
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nnekacherry: 7:27pm On May 17, 2013
almasterpiece: after u come here and tell us they broke ur heart

And what's the correlation between this and the topic??
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nadoson: 12:11am On May 18, 2013
I will gladlly practice it no mater d place as long as d baby is BEAURIFU.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Daresh(f): 12:33am On May 18, 2013
Men it was recently brought to my attention that I am over touchy touchy and feely feely in public with my Oga. I didn't even notice that I did it a lot until friends pointed it out to me. He set is used to it and doesn't notice anymore that I do it. So I guess PDA is good for both of us.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by chikk(f): 7:20am On May 18, 2013
Yoshiyuki:

Yeah. That's because men tend to deny their feelings. Women express theirs more and are more affectionate than men. Also, any one who truly fancies PDA, is not shy, yet can't practice it, most times turns out to be a cheat. It often turns out to be that they don't wanna be seen by their 'backyard' partners.

Many might say they don't want to be seen by their bosses, but if its not an official matter, not official hours, your boss should know you have a life outside office. For the people who may want to quote their pastors, even at wedding, couples kiss in public so no think am. If you really love your partner, kissing him or her in public won't be a big deal.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Princeparix(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2013
chikk:
If you really love your partner, kissing him or her in public won't be a big deal.
A million likes biko--only situation or feelings can control the level and extent of the so called PDA -

una don d pretend say una fancy am, but na una likes go ask una partner when im try am "WETIN DIS ONE CUM MEAN-U NO SEE SAY NA OUTSIDE WE DEY?"
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by AtheistD(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2013
chikk:

kissing him or her in public won't be a big deal.

What about if you are shy?
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by chikk(f): 2:07pm On May 18, 2013
Atheist:-D:

What about if you are shy?

I think I covered that in my post above. If you're shy about it, its cool for you not to practice it. Its not a must, its just a way to spice up your relationship. There are a thousand other ways to do that if you're not up for PDAs
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by skydeep(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2013
I do it but in a way it will not create public attention.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 18, 2013
What abt fuccking or sucking boobs in a well decorated eatery u invited the girl to even though those around wil stil see u pple? I've done it b4!
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by AtheistD(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2013
RedBenson: What abt fuccking or sucking boobs in a well decorated eatery u invited the girl to even though those around wil stil see u pple? I've done it b4!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where was that?
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by chikk(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2013
RedBenson: What abt fuccking or sucking boobs in a well decorated eatery u invited the girl to even though those around wil stil see u pple? I've done it b4!

That's PDM - Public Display of Madness
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nnekacherry: 4:53pm On May 18, 2013
chikk:

That's PDM - Public Display of Madness

Thank you dear
That guy is simply demented..
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by greedie1(f): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
to a reasonable extent...
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2013
Nnekacherry, in simple words, tell me how am i being demented?
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by Confirmbabe(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2013
No.
Re: Do You Love Public Display Of Affection When You're With Your Lover? by dasparrow: 8:18pm On May 18, 2013

You will get arrested in advanced nations. People want to enjoy their meal and not have to puke because of you and your lover's indecent display of LUST not affection.

At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. / Guys: Would You Prefer To Date A "Lepa" Or An"orobo"? / .