Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... (26673 Views)

Sh*t Somali People Say/do---funny Video / Things Nigerian Parents Say: / Some Nigerian Parents Refusing To Teach Their Children Their Native Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
The way my siblings and I fought with each other, one would think a third world war was going on in my house each time we fought, we were brutal.

Mum: JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!! what is going on? Why can't I have peace in this house? Am I the only person in this estate with kids? You people are turning into rascals and God knows that this is not what I have been training you to be. God knows I'm trying my best to make you good children, God knows.

Sheesh ma'am, we get it jor angry angry
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by abiL(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
"Every time I beat you, you say thank you ma. Shey o gbo (do you understand)?!"

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Or when my mum beats me and I cry like sh-it, and I start sobbing like crazy..

Mum: If I hear PIM!! Don't let that catarrh drop o, cos you'll lick it...you better suck in that sob.

3 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ki lo se iwo omo yi to fe ya eleti didi (You this child, why are you so rebellious). Amo sa ko to ya garawa, emi gan ya paanu fun e ( Before you turn to a bucket, I'll become aluminium first).

Just another one of her many phrases. At the time, I used to wonder why she thinks I wanna turn to a bucket of all things grin

2 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by abiL(f): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
ItsModella: Or when my mum beats me and I cry like sh-it, and I start sobbing like crazy..

Mum: If I hear PIM!! Don't let that catarrh drop o, cos you'll lick it...you better suck in that sob.

LMFAOOOO

You should hear the way I'm laughing.

Hahahaha

My mum used to say that to us too.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oh my Gosh!! Y'all are killing me. naijababe thanks for the translation, I for lost. Lol, ur mum is creative.

@ItsModella: ur house seem like much fun.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whenever she was eating or snacking, I'd beg for some by looking at her. She'd eye me for some minutes before giving me some, this will then be followed with shouts of 'Ko lo wa abimo ma jeun wa, hmph!!!' (Go and find a mother who does not eat because she has kids, hmph!!!) At other times, she'd say 'Gba lowo mi o ko ye ka ounje simi lofun'. (Take it and stop counting food into my throat).
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Shollypopz: Oh my Gosh!! Y'all are killing me. naijababe thanks for the translation, I for lost. Lol, ur mum is creative.

@ItsModella: ur house seem like much fun.
yeah, we were craaazzzzzyyyyyyyy!!! My dad even used to threaten to send us to a home for stubborn children grin grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by SAFO(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Haha there's so much WIN in this thread, i literally can't stop laughing.
My pop's used to always remind us about that 10 mile walk to school and how fortunate we are grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by firestar(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Slowly drags herself....onto the chair.....

hah, eyin sisi yi ehn... maa pa miiiiiiiii! Ejo o! grin grin grin grin

Sometimes our mother muddles our names when one of us did the unthinkable....
Iwo... fire, wa...wa n bi...I warily move towards her sun mo mi jare! Ki lo se yin?! Wa, ta lo j'eran to wa nbe ehn?

I better come up with something creative before I take medicine for someone else.... undecided
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Blyss: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Damn, you all have it easy. Our (BA)parents, especially the mothers.. cuss you the hell out, and I mean real cussing, like calling you a motherfuucker, nigga, biatch so on and so forth, and getting whooped ain't shiat with a lot of them. You piss them off enough, and you and them are gonna be fighting, and I mean duking it out for real, especially if you're about their size or bigger than them. cheesy I remember me and my pops once got into fist fight over some dumb shiat I once did back in the day. cheesy My mother once knocked the shiat out of one of my older sisters with a pop, for standing up to her once. BA parents get violent. cheesy I think this is part of the reason a lot of BA kids act so violent out on the streets, they learned it at home from their parents. undecided
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
I saw this image and I just couldn't resist. Every Nigerian knows what I'm talking about grin

2 Likes

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Blyss: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Shollypopz: I saw this image and I just couldn't resist. Every Nigerian knows what I'm talking about grin

You sure about that, popzy?
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dad,i want to a football,ehhh,with a slap,are u mad not in my house and not under my root...U are hungry and ur father,mistaken make the dish...Seun!seun!!seun!!!how many times,do i have to called u?are u deaf?must i shout all in yoruba language...Take ur food over there...U can see am better than ur mother in the kitchens...i was like wetin self?If,fine girl greet me,in front of my mum,ooh boy na problem,so u too,has started having omoge?mum she just greeted me,nothing more,ah,will u shut up over there b4 i give u backhand...lol
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
abiL: Sholly: Daddy can I go to Lauren’s house?
Dad: Is she sick?
Sholly: No oo ooh
Dad: Which kind Lauren’s house? You better go back to your room and finish reading your book. Tell Lauren to come to your own house. Is it only Lauren that have a house

Sholly: Mum, I’m hungry
Mum: Here is my arm, you and your sisters should come take a bite.

“Back in my days, I used to walk 10 miles to get to school"

“When I was young, me and my siblings used to share one meat. You better be grateful”

"If you get anything less than a B, don't bother coming home today"

"You want to study media? Nonsense! In this house, you're going to become a doctor or a lawyer"

Me: Mum there's a phone call for you from Nigeria
Mum: Tell them I'm not at home. I'm not here, I'm not here o!!

*After getting beats with a belt or slippers she says*
"Why are you crying? Have I touched you yet?! If you don't stop crying now, I'll give you a reason to cry about"

"I'll deal with you!”

“You think I'm your mate?!

“If I catch you ehn!"

*Getting home late*
"You better go back to wherever it is that you're coming from"

"If you don't gerrout of my sight before I count to ten. 1, 2, 3..."

So so dry.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:

So so dry.
Ode! "why so pained"?
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by JallowBah(f): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTUkunkEJE

A lot of videos like this out there..smiley
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ode! "why so pained"?
Do you mind writing correct English grammar for obvious reasons
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Do you mind writing correct English grammar for obvious reasons
?? ??.......do u want abiL's attention?? go straight to the point, i might be of help. Ur unnecessary drama and sillines ain't cutting it undecided
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
?? ??.......do u want abiL's attention?? go straight to the point, i might be of help. Ur unnecessary drama and sillines ain't cutting it undecided
isnt it obvious that's what he wants?
The guy's been talking about abil all day, i'm waiting for her to come online i'll personally direct her here.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
And who are you? Her errandboy or her ar.se licker?

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Her boyfriend! Loser, get busy!
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
hornipipe: isnt it obvious that's what he wants?
The guy's been talking about abil all day, i'm waiting for her to come online i'll personally direct her here.
shocked...... lmao, I'll contact her. I wonder what the pansy has got to say to her.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Oh so u are that goat she's been talking about, little wonder. By the way, your pic on her profile aint bad at all
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
lmao grin grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by FXKing2012(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
shocked...... lmao, I'll contact her. I wonder what the pansy has got to say to her.
Dude trust me u dont wanna do this wt me cos once I start I cant stop. Once I squeeze on my beretta I dont let go, so pls just stick to licking her ar.se.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
haha i even quoted some of his posts where he said she looks like that dog on frontpage and the monkey on one of my threads. I just hope when he gets the attention he's been seeking he doesnt run to the mods.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Oh so u are that goat she's been talking about, little wonder. By the way, your pic on her profile aint bad at all
Lol, ur tantrums are so unnecessary. U got it all wrong though, the goats she talks about are little insecure lad that can't get a girl's attention directly. They have to go the childish, immature-p*ussy-a*ss-way. It's all good, I'm sure my gf and i would love to hear what u have to say. You seem mad, u okay??

1 Like

Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
U fighting again? grin grin
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
i just dey look first.
Re: Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
FXKing2012:
Dude trust me u dont wanna do this wt me cos once I start I cant stop. Once I squeeze on my beretta I dont let go, so pls just stick to licking her ar.se.
Lol, are u new on NL?? Do what with you?? mu ska ska ska ska...LMAO in swahili! grin grin You're crying for an a*ss whooping, aren't you??!! Little boy, yep I'm the one in charge of the p*ussy licking duty which u're so in a hurry to take over from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) / Igbo Homophone Game / Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.