Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place (2353 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Meet Shabani, The 'Handsome' Male Gorilla Japanese Women Are Tripping For(pics) / 7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by chronique(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
@ OP:

I can relate with your problem. I used to be like that before,always admiring married ladies. In short,about 70% of my exes where other people's girlfriends... But a time should come in your life,when you'll need to be sensible for once. Just ask yourself this: "what will I do if someone else is hitting on my wife"? Whatever your answer is,follow through. But should you decide to take the dumb option,know that there are grave consequences attached to it. Ciao.
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sick fellow!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by Charliemorgano(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Guy you are sitting on a time bomb....avoid married women...as bad as i be i no dey near dem....if i marry today u come dey chyke my wife u will be buried alive...and i mean every word of it....i don't do it so don't try it with me
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ OP: In order to 'cure' your fondness for the married, u better search out eligible single ladies in ur office or town. Them boku for nightclubs sef.
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by mudistr(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP. if the husband chops off your pen.is, the nigerian judges, police, civil defense, media and even your own family will support him
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by tjskii(f): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Choi see "advices" grin cheesy
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by quicksylva(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
U dey play with fire

She not worth the risk man

But if you decide to risk it be ready to face the consequences.

I know it ain't easy to resist a beautiful woman but in this case she married. You just have to resist her.

Be careful, Be smart. Be wise. Some men can do something CRAZY because of a woman.
Re: I Am Tripping For A Married Pretty Lady In My Work-place by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is DEATH dat is beckoning to u. Pls don't go near her again. Think of it dis way if una ur wife nko. Will u be happy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) / Do Nigerian Men Love Curvy Women? / The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.