Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) (2351 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don come aqain oh with another controversial hehe!

unto lunch tins,
Ladies please mk una no too vex__________no be our fault

Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by sexymoma(f): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
dont worry your dickson will be cut off soon..... walai

1 Like

Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
sexymoma: dont worry your dickson will be cut off soon..... walai

why? Isn't it the fault of you present day ladies? why square the blame qame on us?
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Enegod(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by nbright: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
hahahahaha... I beg o
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by fuckluv(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oh lawd!
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by UjSizzle(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
lol grin
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Emmy9ite(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
wikid!!cheesy
Not always true sha, not all guys

1 Like

Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Front page...FFK and bianca
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by 2kurupt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Seriously why is there a general misconception especially among Nigerian youths that females don't like & desire sekz as much as their male counterparts?

What one sees daily is an obvious evidence that proves to the contrary.
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Is his name Dickson? Just curious...
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Boll2010: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
I no fit laf grin
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Next time you steal a picture from someone's Facebook or twitter page please change the caption
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by 190theclown: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Emmy9ite: wikid!!cheesy
Not always true sha, not all guys

All guys angry
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
In most cases here's what goes...

Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
I agree...
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by kedukc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
But women no dey get heart na, for example mukina
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Segeggs: Front page...FFK and bianca
l[i]olzz that's more like what i term "ne plus ultra"[/i]
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Popowaa: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na fight?
190-the-clown:

All guys angry
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by 2sa2: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
The bitter truth!
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
some girls offer that thong before you say bingo...
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
kedukc: But women no dey get heart na, for example mukina

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: In most cases here's what goes...

Real Talk, _Now that you qirls know that your eyez is always about money! money! money!
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by wasak(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
pls is there a new topic on fanikayode and Bianca? I rly wanna make front page
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
wasak: pls is there a new topic on fanikayode and Bianca? I rly wanna make front page
oya take go make front paqe Mr.Man,later come pay obeiyance, youuuuu hearrrrrrrrrd

Deadly Conversation Btw Man Vs Rat....

Conversation between a Rat and Man
Rat: (with tiny voice) hello.
Man: hello, who am i speaking wit?
Rat: na Mr John be dis abi?
Man: yes u are speaking wit Mr John,
who is
dis pls?
Rat: so u no recognize my voice abi? Na
me
ur
room mate.
Man: u say what?.
Rat: ur room mate Rat. I dey ur room
now..
Man: i beg ur pardon?
Rat: which yeye beg u dey beg. i never
chop since yesterday wey u waka comot. I
check
that place wey u dey put food i no see
anything.
I check d kitchen nothing. I even check
ur fridge no single food there. E be like say
u wan kili me
abi.. No problem, i jux say make i let u
know
say
that ur certificate 4 inside your wardrobe
wey
dem write LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
i don eat d "LA" comot. Remaining
"GOS" STATE
UNIVERSITY. Let me see which work u go take"GOS"
state
university find.

Guy faints
...(rat ends call)
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kikiani: judging 4rm d pix,the luv sign shld b on d left part of d chest..sodia4,#noluv
na you want go keep am
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
na you want go keep am
Re: Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) by swtme(f): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2013
This thing name stale news I don know am tay tay.....

(1) (Reply)

Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? / Who Is The Most Popular Girl/boy On Romance section / Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.