Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives (1350 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Omonoris(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
I have observed that unlike the days of our parents,wer finding a wife was kinda easy.these days d rate at which our young ladies crave after materialism amazes mi.nw as a serious guy i hav some questions?
1.how do i find a wife amongst them cos i believe dey still exist.dont wana generalize.

2.how do i know if she really loves mi or jst afta wat she can get from mi

3.do these girls still believe in been independent,rather dan hooking up with a guy for your evry need

Matured responses pls.tnx
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Look well and. U will see em
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
not to my knowledge no.
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
*just passing*

btw, 9ja girls are all the same...

1 Like

Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
Be the right kind of guy,and you'll attract the right kind of lady to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by mydex93(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Omon oris: I have observed that unlike the days of our parents,wer finding a wife was kinda easy.these days d rate at which our young ladies crave after materialism amazes mi.nw as a serious guy i hav some questions?
1.how do i find a wife amongst them cos i believe dey still exist.dont wana generalize.

2.how do i know if she really loves mi or jst afta wat she can get from mi

3.do these girls still believe in been independent,rather dan hooking up with a guy for your evry need

Matured responses pls.tnx
infact flashy gehs make better wives these days
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
binger: Be the right kind of guy,and you'll attract the right kind of lady to yourself.
Error, sir...

The very badt guys attract moderately descent ladies ...
smiley
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
When you are ready to marry, you'll see one but if you are looking for a girlfriend,na trade by barter be that, u give her, she give u, so don't complain. If she refuse to collect money from you,the next topic will be "my GF is not asking me for anything is she seeing another man? I need ur advice" Yes there are good girls.
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
binger: Be the right kind of guy,and you'll attract the right kind of lady to yourself.
.. True talk
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Olucheye(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
acidosis™:

Error, sir...

smiley
where is your mind,bro?...did u really see what i wrote above? If your're the right guy,you will attract the right lady.As the saying goes 'birds of a feather...' There is no correlation nor contradiction btween what i scribbled and your post. Dang!
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by oluks05: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
My lady is flashy and stylish and I don't need a jupiter to tell me she wld make an awesome wife wink

1 Like

Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by birdman(m): 4:17am On Jan 10, 2013
oluks05: My lady is flashy and stylish and I don't need a jupiter to tell me she wld make an awesome wife wink

Maybe she is just pretending? After marriage she may decide to go "deeper life" on you. I think thats the op's point.
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by djeezy(m): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2013
@op, elaborate more on the word "flashy". Devoid of ambiguity and virtue of my own common understanding, they can or cannot make good wives. It all depends on the woman you meet. When a woman is ostentatiously stylish does not ipso facto make her a bad woman. Be positive towards finding a good wife. Btw there's no correlation between your topic and intro.
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Mynd44: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2013
To be loved make yourself Lovable.

You are what you attract so you should first of all deal with that
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2013
So she should be flashy but not materialistic
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So she should be flashy but not materialistic
Like you right?
But seriously. You can be flashy and not trashy

Glad to have you back
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Like you right?
But seriously. You can be flashy and not trashy

Glad to have you back
a lady with style yes! But u can't be flashy/showy/ostentatious/posh without being materialistic...
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by NobiGod: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2013
Op the answer is NO! You can't serve 2 masters. A flashy girl will most times be craving for worldly
Possessions. Not that it's a bad thing to desire good things of life if you can afford it yourself,
rather than relying on a man like the case of most ( not all) flashy girls ( aka Gold diggers).

So a wise guy would avoid such girls as they never make good wives.Infact they wouldn't mess with a broke
aass guy in the first place, like Kanye said.
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by seunfly: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2013
acidosis™:

Error, sir...

smiley
That is because he has sample counles number of them and gud girls are rare gift this days, so he grab that gud girl he find among his sample.

candygosh: Look well and. U will see em

^^^^
@OP keep on sampling the girls in your area, by the time you reach hundred may be you can find one.
This is coming from female commentator not me OooooO!
Re: Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives by drnoel: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2013
Have met really flashy girls who are now wives with responsibilities. U know the definition of a good wife differs from person to person. Have also met really bad girls who settled down nicely after marriage. I think it has to do with the person in question, the situation and the if the lady is content or not.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marriage Based On ? / Here I Come, Money Retual 4 Real / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.