Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards (32235 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Wenger Hits Out At Ballon D'or Obsession / The Moment Guardiola Snubbed Ronaldo At Ballon D’or 2012 [pics + Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by eriegua83: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
To cancel 5 goals?
azimibraun: Pep ws d one who started d trouble.. He held on 2 a ball ronaldo wanted and threw it to messi.. Wen ronaldo wnt 2 quickly throw a ball that wll lead 2 an attack.
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by Oahray: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
BodyKiss:

Didn't bother viewing the links you posted, because it did nothing but to further prove my point.

Unlike you, I visit other sites too for news and comments from intelligent people. Just like this post and many other on Nairaland, I've seen them in others sites days ahead before they appear on nairaland. Even though I've seen that Ronaldo vs Pep video many times in other sites, I still viewed it here again. So, my friend, don't think everybody is like you that stick to Nairaland for news, they're late at that.
lol. That's another typical Nigerian behaviour. You assume I do not visit other sites except nairaland, despite the many stats in my posts on this thread and even when I posted links to other sites (which you conviniently avoided). Same way you assumed Ronaldo offered Guardiola a handshake even when you did not watch the video, just because the media says so.

You didnt open the links cos you have your mind made up already and would rather avoid anything that proves you wrong.
This is what you said:
Yeah, players do get dispute (quietly) on the pitch, not quarrel around the entire field of play.
and I posted links that showed that other players (like Pepe) do not only quarrel with team mates but get physical. Yet you say I proved you right?

Your sense of logic is shocking!
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by BodyKiss(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oahray: lol. That's another typical Nigerian behaviour. You assume I do not visit other sites except nairaland, despite the many stats in my posts on this thread and even when I posted links to other sites (which you conviniently avoided). Same way you assumed Ronaldo offered Guardiola a handshake even when you did not watch the video, just because the media says so.

You didnt open the links cos you have your mind made up already and would rather avoid anything that proves you wrong.
This is what you said:

and I posted links that showed that other players (like Pepe) do not only quarrel with team mates but get physical. Yet you say I proved you right?

Your sense of logic is shocking!

'Typical Nigerian'? Haha, got to laugh at that. Are you sure you've been reading my comments, or you're just scrolling through them? I mentioned on my previous post that I've watched that Ronaldo/Pep video on several sites and still watched the one posted with this thread.

My reason for not viewing your links is because the argument is not whether other players have dispute with their team mates or not, rather, the original poster whom I quoted, portrayed Barca team like saints who never committed such crime.

I'm not your typical Nigerian, man, you sound like one.
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by vislabraye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
There's no big deal about it
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by dotcomnamename: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
scholes23:

If its that one I totally dis agree with u cos how would u say dat messi can never do such a thing. In case u don't know people change and human beings are totally unpredictable.
Unless messi has now bcome ur god since he has no stain of sin. U urelf b real.

Call a spade a spade and not a shovel

When u finish preaching let me know bro undecided
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by RuuDie(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
BodyKiss:

Really? You mean behavior like this right?

What is wrong with that video-two team-mates having an argument; something that you would only see once in every hundred FCB game...is this your idea of an indisciplined side!!? By the way, I said HUMBLE - how does this clip relate to humility!?

If that be the case, I challenge you to bring out other instances where any member of FCB staff has spoken out of turn, disrespected his mates or opposition, physically or verbally assaulted his mates or opposition players, made unsavory gestures at the fans, press etc.
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by dotcomnamename: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
BodyKiss:

Really? You mean behavior like this right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI93K9jNSvs

So what does this video mean? Is that a fight or tout and thug action like Ronaldo? undecided
That video is just a player telling a player what should have happened.
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by jpphilips(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg shut up,wot do you expect him to do?shout or scream his name?what is wrong in tapping someone,s shoulder in a gathering?

don't mind the bush man, he thinks oyibo dey "do bale"
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by Iaz93: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
What is not wrong with tapping the shoulder of your elder. Are they mates? Who is C Ronaldo compared to Guardiola in terms of age, record, trophies and all ramifications? That shoulder tapping is an arrogant act. C Ronaldo is very proud and arrogant. When he becomes like Messi, what will happen?
How old is Guardiola? You spewing thrash! As if he's 60 or 70! He's just like Van der sar, David James . . .
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Arsenate: duuuh...Casillas has the right to vote for whoever he deems fit. Besides, he voted for Ronaldo as his 2nd best player so what's the fuss?? And yep, Ronaldo and Mou aren't loved in Madrid because they're all classless and damnn too Petty.

Everyone knows the best player in the world is Messi, followed by CR7. Casillas has the right to vote who he wants. He is the captain, he is suppose to vote the best player in his club who is saving them from Barca humiliating them over and over again.

Can you imagine how bad things would have been for Real Madrid if not for CR7?

Even if CR7 doesn't win the Ballon D'Or, he should know that his teammates appreciates his effort.

What CR7 is doing for Madrid is phenomenal and not easy. There is no way Phil Neville, will vote anyone outside CR7 when he was a Man Utd player. Casillas has the right but he is very wrong and he is really not helping in remedying the situation at Madrid.

During the Real Sociedad Match last week, he should have collected the captain Band when CR7 presented it to him. If we are honest, Casillas is more arrogant than CR7.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by scholes23(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

When u finish preaching let me know bro undecided

So that u can continue ur sermon of lies. Oya I'm thru continue with ur baseless facts.

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by cupid4ig(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2013
aribisala0:

That is exactly why many people die young.
So if IBB, Abdusalaam and OBJ sit down to discuss oil block allocation GEJ will come and tap their shoulder because he is eating Aso Rock Bread. Is it not his job to smile and sign?
You people are funny sha!!
mumu
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
i really wish seun can also put an unlike button on comments so people can know wen type nonsense with confidence

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by scholes23(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very soon we'll hear them comparing messi's son with ronaldo's son, sayin dat messi's son is beta. Pikin wey neva suck bobby finish.
Just watch and c, it will happen, nor b 9ja we dey?
Re: Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards by kramer: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
dmitroika:

dumb response.

Even dumber reply with no basis... abeg park!!

kutchs:
If a coach is defined by what his player(s) contributes to his success then we can conviniently say that Mourinho would be nothing without Deco and Carvalho in Porto, Milito, Etoo and Sneider in Inter and Ronaldo in Madrid.
Ferguson would be nothing without Cantona, Beckham, Cole, Rooney, ronaldo etc.

Guy give Pep the credit he deserves.

I said it would have been much difficult for Pep to achieve what he did without Messi.. I never said he wouldnt be able to do so at all... please read before committing suicide.

No coach is that good without the right players... you need the mix of coaching skills and the players to make it happen. WHy is it that Man City were able to win the league? do you really think it was down to the coach alone? If Mourinho takes over from QPR right now then does it mean they must win the league? Now that Van persie has left Arsenal do you think they are still performing as before? Dude... Key players make a difference, simple as.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Wales Vs Belgium: Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (3 - 1) On 1st July 2016 / West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 9th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.