Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. (1903 Views)

"I Love You" Vs " I Care A Lot About You" / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by KINGwax(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao...you actually believe in what you just wrote or you're just trying to be funny?...whatever , but may I remind you that lots of folks do use the first one in an unofficial writings especially peeps that do lots of social networking activities using their phones and other handheld gadgets, some lovers and friends finds it more romantic than the normal spelling and I can actually quote posts where well mannered and educated folks have consistently used it right here in this romance section but you just concluded that it's usage is solely for a dunce grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...what is even more pathetic is your kind hitting the like button....I no fit laff abeg naija una no go kill us.
u get time o
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
KINGwax: u get time o
for now, yes ....how abt you or ur still working ur azz off
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2013
fellis:

grin

If I beat you ehn, I don't want any truckload of affection. What am I supposed to do with it?

What do people do with romance anyway?

why you go beat me Na oga centje na him give me job....abeg madam centje no slap me again oh I dey do my job as a truckpusher I kill person....after all Oga redmosquito give me job make I truckpush Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan to United Nations annual convention so that she go give speech na race I take escape from his toilet because I no want wahala grin grin grin grin...I'm all cracked up I can't complete this poo grin grin grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by mideeniafe(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
I'll believe you when you spell it correctly. "I Love You" rather than "I luv u"

(1) (2) (Reply)

DILEMMA........I Nid Help,now,now Or Neva Again PLZ / Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest / Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.