Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? (3004 Views)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]Is it right to confront who you think your other half/gf/bf is seeing or presumed to be seeing? In a relationship where one thinks the other is cheating, who should be confronted? The cheating spouse or the person they’re cheating with?[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
wth? are u crazy? confront ur snatcher ke? if na me you confront hen.. i go beat u sotey common sense go locate u. nonsense! u confront d blokos and deal with d blokos ALONE!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 190theclown: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
confront her with 3 jericans of acid undecided
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
If that confrontation will not end with the snatcher half dead and hospitalized,don't venture.If you are talking of a BF,wtf?but a hubby,you have to hurt those that hurt u and make sure they fall,never to rise.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Sirgen05(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Confront the Snatched!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by ichidodo: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
bad idea. Send a killer squad instead.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by babysnogls: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Never ever ever do dt! Only a cheap insecured lady would do dt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Very unadvisable.that would be degrading and most likely, dangerous cos u'll be left with more wounds(emotional & physical) than before.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
If u are going to be civil about it then u can
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u are going to be civil about it then u can
civil? u really think d snatcher gon b civil? in her territory? i don think so!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
civil? u really think d snatcher gon b civil? in her territory? i don think so!
a taser gun will set her straight if she tries to get all gangster

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a taser gun will set her straight if she tries to get all gangster
gaza mi seh! craze gah!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by chronique(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
From a man's point,I'd say never! No matter how much I love a gal,I can never confront another man if she's seeing him. It's what I call falling of hand. Nothing in this world can make me fight with a man over a lady. I'm just too classy for that. If d gal respects me,she wont try it. And if I see signs dat a lady I'm dating is about to cheat on me,I'll dump her sharply. But if she's cheating with my friend,I'll just keep it simple. We'll both play her,chop as much as we can n dump her. I've done dat before n will still do it if it ever happens. Bottom line is,I'll never confront d oda guy;I got no biz with him.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
chronique: From a man's point,I'd say never! No matter how much I love a gal,I can never confront another man if she's seeing him. It's what I call falling of hand. Nothing in this world can make me fight with a man over a lady. I'm just too classy for that. If d gal respects me,she wont try it. And if I see signs dat a lady I'm dating is about to cheat on me,I'll dump her sharply. But if she's cheating with my friend,I'll just keep it simple. We'll both play her,chop as much as we can n dump her. I've done dat before n will still do it if it ever happens. Bottom line is,I'll never confront d oda guy;I got no biz wihim.

What if she is your wife??The man involved your neighbour,u still won't confrontThink am well nah.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by chikeorji123(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
byvan:

What if she is your wife??The man involved your neighbour,u still won't confrontThink am well nah.

If she's my wife then l ill first seat her down and have one on one chat,details her the consequences of her action..then make a move and chat with other man if someone else do such to his wife how will he fill?..But if she's continue divorce straight..engaging other man on fight?..never..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
byvan:

Read my lips: "I CANNOT STAND MY WIFE/LADY SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN". Where I come from,it's forbidden for a married woman to cheat. The husband or child might die. If I'm married & she's cheating on me with my neighbour,that's bye-bye to d union. We're separating asap. Let's just say I've got a very big ego when it comes to things like that. I dont forgive cheating in a relationship.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by kokosheen(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
chikeorji123:

If she's my wife then l ill first seat her down and have one on one chat,details her the consequences of her action..then make a move and chat with other man if someone else do such to his wife how will he fill?..But if she's continue divorce straight..engaging other man on fight?..never..

I'm not sure you're married but if you're, Mehn you dey try oooo grin!

For me, if it were my GF, I wouldn't even sweat it!!! tired already cool

But my WIFE!!! heaven may come down angry
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]lol[/size]

190-the-clown:
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]what if it's her husband?[/size]

babysnogls: Never ever ever do dt! Only a cheap insecured lady would do dt.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]but it's accepted for the man to cheat, huh?[/size]

chronique:

Read my lips: "I CANNOT STAND MY WIFE/LADY SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN". Where I come from,it's forbidden for a married woman to cheat. The husband or child might die. If I'm married & she's cheating on me with my neighbour,that's bye-bye to d union. We're separating asap. Let's just say I've got a very big ego when it comes to things like that. I dont forgive cheating in a relationship.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]hmmm, no b small thing o![/size]

kokosheen:

I'm not sure you're married but if you're, Mehn you dey try oooo grin!

For me, if it were my GF, I wouldn't even sweat it!!! tired already cool

But my WIFE!!! heaven may come down angry
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]wat if the snatched refused to budge?[/size]

Sirgen05: Confront the Snatched!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by 1920MaMa: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]killer squad ke?[/size]

ichidodo: bad idea. Send a killer squad instead.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
For no reason should you confront a snatcher... I mean, e no gel na. That is the last thing I would do yet. For someone who knows his/her personality and who holds it's dignity in high regards, the person would NEVER try such. What business do you have with someone who snatches your other halve when you should be concerned about treating issues with your spouse..

Well, it makes no sense to me and as such, it's the last thing I would do. If anything of such arises, I would deal with it with my spouse and would NEVER affiliate it with the snatcher or whatever you wanna term the person to be...

Bottom line... It ain't right!!!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by holidaydrew(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
women do confront the snatchers all the time when its their hubby..even my mom would do just that to save her marriage..but for me , NEVER..it will definately hurt but i would not go to the extent of confronting the snatcher..but i would rather deal with my girlfriend or wife..seriously and divorce her..cuz i don't think i can tolerate that in my marriage
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]Is it right to confront who you think your other half/gf/bf is seeing or presumed to be seeing? In a relationship where one thinks the other is cheating, who should be confronted? The cheating spouse or the person they’re cheating with?[/size]
Abegi, nothing like snatcher. Snatching does not exist!

What we have is an individual that CHOSE to betray your trust. Look here, that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean he/she is less desirable to other ladies/guys. There is no ring on "it!" As long as there is no ring on it, he/she is up for grabs, BUT only if he/she allows it.

If a girl approaches your boyfriend, she only makes suggestive utterances to him or she goes straight to the point. HE is the one that decides to read meaning into it, HE was the one that CHOSE to say yes, HE was the one that allowed her to have her way with him, HE HE HE!!!

Be the bigger person and do not embarass yourself confronting anyone Jare. . . Just thank whoever you worship for opening your eyes. . .

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

with a 3 edged sword!
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
chronique:

Wey your lips make I read am nah,well same here.My ego might be bigger that yours or don't women have egO?
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
chikeorji123:

Atleast at some point u had to see the face of the wife basher.
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by chronique(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
byvan:

Wey your lips make I read am nah,well same here.My ego might be bigger that yours or don't women have egO?

So,that makes two of us. By the way,have you seen my lips now? Read well but dont kiss them even if you're suffering from kissingsheen(haven't kissed in a long time).
Re: Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? by chronique(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]but it's accepted for the man to cheat, huh?[/size]

I never said that. You're the one saying it now & putting "huh?" @ the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Ex Was A Drink? / . / Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.