Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums (3035 Views)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by byteem: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
AM A NEWLY WED .. BARELY 3 MONTHS .. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM .. MY WIFE IS HOT TEMPERED AS IN REALLY HOT TEMPERED .. SHE GETS MAD OVER EVERY LITTLE THING .. I CANT GO INTO DETAILS BUT ITS NOT FUN... SHE HAS ALWAYS BIN LIKE THAT AND PLEADS WITH ME TO BE PATIENT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HER ...AND TO AN EXTENT I DO .. I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR FIVE YEARS AND WE DATED FOR OVER 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE TIED IT .. I TRY TO BE PATIENT WITH THE HOPE THAT ONCE SHE GETS PREGNANT AND HAS KIDS SHE WILL CALM DOWN .. BUT SHE HAS TAKEN IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.. NOW SHE GETS VIOLENT .. THE OTHER DAY SHE SLAMMED THE METAL TYPHOON FAN WITH HER HANDS .SHE EVEN CUT HER FINGERS IN THE PROCESS ... ONCE SHE THREATENED TO STAB ME SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES AT WORK AND I WAS TOO BUSY TO PICK HER CALL .. WE HAD A BIG FIGHT .. I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON HER .. I AM ONE YOU WILL CALL A LIBERAL ..I EVEN END UP MOST TIMES BEING THE PEACE MAKER.. YOU KNOW LADIES .. THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE TO MAKE YOU BECOME THE GUILTY ONE .... TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE WONT APOLOGIZE .. ..WHEN SHE DOES SHE DOES SO IN A SARCASTIC WAY..

I AM NOT PERFECT EITHER ... BUT I TRY TO ENSURE WE ARE ALWAYS AT PEACE COS WHEN SHE IS MAD AT ME ITS LIKE THE WORLD STANDS STILL AND I DNT CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING UNTIL I SETTLE WITH HER . THE TRUTH IS AM GETTING TIRED OF WAITING FOR HER TO PASS THRU THIS PHASE ..

WHEN SHE IS NOT HAVING HER FITS OF INSANE MADNESS SHE IS REALLY LOVING AND A GOOD WIFE AND YES SHE WORKS TOO SO IT NOT BOREDOM .. I LOVE MY WIFE BUT I DNT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS .. I CANT INVOLVE THIRD PARTIES COS I HAVE NEVER BIN ONE TO LIKE THIRD PARTIES .. SO I TAKE IT AS MY CROSS.

BUT THESE DAYS I AM BEGINNING TO FIND OTHER LADIES ATTRACTIVE .. NOT BECOS I DNT LOVE HER BUT BECAUSE AM TIRED OF ALWAYS SETTLING FIGHTS ..I DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON MY WIFE ..BECAUSE I KNOW IL BECOME A MONSTER IF I CROSS THAT LINE .. AM AN EXTREMIST.. ONCE I SWITCH OFF THATS IT .. I NEED HELP AND PLEASE NO JOKES HERE THIS IS SERIOUS ..
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
To be honest, you have yourself to blame. You knew her for five years. She never hid her temper tantrums from you, yet you went ahead with her thinking she will one day pass through this 'phase'.

Phase? Don't you read your Bible? Haven't you ever read the passage that reads ''Make no friendship with an angry woman...?

Your wife (and you) need Christ to help deal with the sin of anger. You also need counselling. Look for someone who's mature to help you two out. Don't keep this to yourself lest it destroy your family.

Do it quickly before the kids start coming, before they learn same from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by JadeWilliam(f): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
She needs deliverance.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by 190daclown: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by JadeWilliam(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
If sh comes here now&tel us her own part of d story,we'l realize dat there're som thngs dat u do 2press dat tantrum button.If u'r 2busy 2pick her cal,u shld hav txted or pinged her 2say "ps,I'm in a meetin,wil cal u right back".If sh neglects ur call,wil u lik it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by 190daclown: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William:
If sh comes here now&tel us her own part of d story,we'l realize dat there're som thngs dat u do 2press dat tantrum button.If u'r 2busy 2pick her cal,u shld hav txted or pinged her 2say "ps,I'm in a meetin,wil cal u right back".If sh neglects ur call,wil u lik it?

really?
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by JadeWilliam(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Just so u knw;marriage is 4betta 4worst.Who eva said marriage was eazy.If u weren't emotionally matured 4marriage (forget ur age);y did u get in2 it at 1st.

Frm ur post,u said u'r already attracted 2other ladies Within few mths of gettin married.Ur lame reason bn cos u'r tired of settling fights.
U knw African method of marriage is wen u men pick som cash,they'l feel gettin a wife is d nxt step.

Men lik u ar what's making divorce rate in Naija 2go up;thereby complicatin an innocent woman's life if sh happened 2hav children 4u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by 190daclown: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William:
Just so u knw;marriage is 4betta 4worst.Who eva said marriage was eazy.If u weren't emotionally matured 4marriage (forget ur age);y did u get in2 it at 1st.

Frm ur post,u said u'r already attracted 2other ladies Within few mths of gettin married.Ur lame reason bn cos u'r tired of settling fights.
U knw African method of marriage is wen u men pick som cash,they'l feel gettin a wife is d nxt step.

Men lik u ar what's making divorce rate in Naija 2go up;thereby complicatin an innocent woman's life if sh happened 2hav children 4u.

and how old are you again?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
That's one of the dangers of trying to change someone, u knew it from d beginin dt she was temperamental yet u went ahead to marry her hoping she was going to change. Now u see its nt easy to change someone, I pray u find a way out of dis!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by unmask: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
that is why we have the divorce button....press it
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Enegod(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
You need to tackle this problem aggresively... You know what I mean!
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Gift19(f): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William: She needs deliverance.

Exactly...
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
This one na big case.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your wife may have mental illness. Obviously her behavior was present before the marriage because she asked you to be patient. Sane people do not cut their own hands. I feel it is wise to take her to a doctor so she can receive something to stabilize her mood and a pastor to deliver her from the enemy.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by ichidodo: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
If she acts crazy show her you are waaaay crazier.If she explodes you too should turn green like the Incredible Hulk and tear the house down but it should be an elaborate way to blow her bluff.All in all when she sees the snowball effect of her anger on your 'Incredible Hulk' well being and that of the union,She should be in a clearer mind to call for an armistice and a resolution on the matter.Lastly for more matured inputs on this case you can visit the family section
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Dyt(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na wa o
My wife dis, my husband dat
Sighs
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Coefficient(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William:

If that story doesn't sound convincing enough to give a sane advice, rather than seeking the wife's version, then you should keep your advice to your chest. Alternatively, ask for the wife's number to confirm her own side.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by OohMpaTM: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
That chick is 50 shades of fücked up

Try and let her use sexx as a weapon undecided
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by andyanders: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
byteem: AM A NEWLY WED .. BARELY 3 MONTHS .. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM .. MY WIFE IS HOT TEMPERED AS IN REALLY HOT TEMPERED .. SHE GETS MAD OVER EVERY LITTLE THING .. I CANT GO INTO DETAILS BUT ITS NOT FUN... SHE HAS ALWAYS BIN LIKE THAT AND PLEADS WITH ME TO BE PATIENT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HER ...AND TO AN EXTENT I DO .. I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR FIVE YEARS AND WE DATED FOR OVER 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE TIED IT .. I TRY TO BE PATIENT WITH THE HOPE THAT ONCE SHE GETS PREGNANT AND HAS KIDS SHE WILL CALM DOWN .. BUT SHE HAS TAKEN IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.. NOW SHE GETS VIOLENT .. THE OTHER DAY SHE SLAMMED THE METAL TYPHOON FAN WITH HER HANDS .SHE EVEN CUT HER FINGERS IN THE PROCESS ... ONCE SHE THREATENED TO STAB ME SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES AT WORK AND I WAS TOO BUSY TO PICK HER CALL .. WE HAD A BIG FIGHT .. I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON HER .. I AM ONE YOU WILL CALL A LIBERAL ..I EVEN END UP MOST TIMES BEING THE PEACE MAKER.. YOU KNOW LADIES .. THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE TO MAKE YOU BECOME THE GUILTY ONE .... TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE WONT APOLOGIZE .. ..WHEN SHE DOES SHE DOES SO IN A SARCASTIC WAY..

I AM NOT PERFECT EITHER ... BUT I TRY TO ENSURE WE ARE ALWAYS AT PEACE COS WHEN SHE IS MAD AT ME ITS LIKE THE WORLD STANDS STILL AND I DNT CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING UNTIL I SETTLE WITH HER . THE TRUTH IS AM GETTING TIRED OF WAITING FOR HER TO PASS THRU THIS PHASE ..

WHEN SHE IS NOT HAVING HER FITS OF INSANE MADNESS SHE IS REALLY LOVING AND A GOOD WIFE AND YES SHE WORKS TOO SO IT NOT BOREDOM .. I LOVE MY WIFE BUT I DNT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS .. I CANT INVOLVE THIRD PARTIES COS I HAVE NEVER BIN ONE TO LIKE THIRD PARTIES .. SO I TAKE IT AS MY CROSS.

BUT THESE DAYS I AM BEGINNING TO FIND OTHER LADIES ATTRACTIVE .. NOT BECOS I DNT LOVE HER BUT BECAUSE AM TIRED OF ALWAYS SETTLING FIGHTS ..I DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON MY WIFE ..BECAUSE I KNOW IL BECOME A MONSTER IF I CROSS THAT LINE .. AM AN EXTREMIST.. ONCE I SWITCH OFF THATS IT .. I NEED HELP AND PLEASE NO JOKES HERE THIS IS SERIOUS ..

Listen, your wife needs deliverance. As you said, when she is in her right frame of mind, she is a loving person. She is not the person acting.It is the demon and it wants to destroy your home.Take her to SCOAN and you get herdelivered.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Mordyb: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William:

Really!!! Are you hearing yourself,this kind of mentality causes lot of marriages to fail and when did he say he was ignoring her call
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by OCTAVO: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
I think this thread should be moved to the family section for good advice.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 08, 2014
This movie is very similar to what you are going through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFCzfher9dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVliJ6Vp3w

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Caracta(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
OCTAVO: I think this thread should be moved to the family section for good advice.

Spot on! There's a clear difference between family section and romance section.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
do you know what annoys me now @ op? u had to type this in full caps! and truth be told there's really no advice to solve ur problem except God intervenes and this should serve as a deterrent to others who think after marriage everything will just change to have a rethink and solve d problems b4 marriage and if it is unsolvable, look for another partner

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by skyscraperTM(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is the second topic about a tigeress wife in a week.. May God help us (men)
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
What gets rewarded gets done.

Learn a thing or two from Mr Pavlov. If you yield when she throws her tantrums, she will continue indefinitely. You are 100% responsible for her escalation.

As a man, you have to be fair but FIRM. Women are a lot like little children and are very malleable. We teach people how to treat us. Stop being a pússy.

If she is capable of bringing down the house 100%, you have to be capable of same 150%. Tyrants smell blood when they see fear. Stand up to her, subdue her and she will calm the fúck down.
Re: My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums by jakesund(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
when will men ever learn ??

people don't get better in marriage...

when you're dating a lady with intent to marry never take any of her character trait for granted...

people pretend to be perfect while dating and they unleash the beast in them after the wedding

this kinda wife can kill you in your sleep if someone jokingly tells her you're seeing someone else shocked

and what's worst is that she showed you her dark side before you put a ring on it sad

dude suck it up and be the patience Jonathan she wants you to be cry

and pls quickly logout of nairaland before she catches you and beats the living goodness out of you grin

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A VALID REASON TO GET MARRIED cool I'd rather die single than be a walking dead married man smiley

#I REST MY CASE angry

(1) (Reply)

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks / Ladies Would You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.