Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? (3032 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by jocelyncherish: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,
A Female friend happened to ask me this question. I couldn't give her a satisfactory answer.
She stays in a compound where there are mostly guys. She complains of how the weather is often times not favourable (hot)... and she is forced to remove her clothes to sleep. pls is this wise?.

#Modified.
she is mostly worried that one of her neighbours
might get to know she does that and to that end,
she might be Molested... how possible is that
pls?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by raziboi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
ha...Google it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Neldrizzy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
i de come mak i ask abubakar shekau

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
jocelyncherish: Dear Nairalanders,
A Female friend happened to ask me this question. I couldn't give her a satisfactory answer.
She stays in a compound where there are mostly guys. She complains of how the weather is often times not favourable (hot)... and she is forced to remove her clothes to sleep. pls is this wise?.
totally nude or she sleeps with under garment? Whatever the case might be she should keep a cloth she can tie beside her bed and if she goes completely nude then she should add easy to wear shorts too. I wonder why she feel it's odd, most girls I know sleep nude.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Don't see anything wrong there
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
It is wrong cos of human incubus!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by fijiano202(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Miss,ur friend is more worried abt her security not her uncladness..tell her to always make sure her windows and door are always locked..she can sleep anyhow she wants if she feels safe and secure

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is she fat??

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: Miss,u friend is more worried abt her security not her uncladness..tell her to always make sure her windows and door are always locked..she can sleep anyhow she wants if she feels safe and secure

Hear this advice.
That's all to it.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by CORTANA: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
I predict "RAPE" for the girl soon.

Unless she starts covering up cool
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by jocelyncherish: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
she is mostly worried that one of her neighbours might get to know she does that and to that end, she might be raped... how possible is that pls?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by yorex2011: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Underwear or no underwear people still get molested....
Doesn't she live alone, how wud sumone knw hw she sleeps at night.. She's just becoming a lil paranoid... I think she's just not comfortable with the kind of people in her compound... She can decide to move out if thats d problem... I'm still wondering how sumobe wud knw u sleeo without underwear sef, na jazz him use??
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Creamish(f): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
jocelyncherish: Dear Nairalanders,

#Modified.
she is mostly worried that one of her neighbours
might get to know she does that and to that end,
she might be Molested... how possible is that
pls?

How exactly will the neighbor get to know dat she sleeps nud3?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by UniqueGem(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
jocelyncherish: she is mostly worried that one of her neighbours might get to know she does that and to that end, she might be raped... how possible is that pls?
wearing cloth does not guarantee she won't be molested. She should be more concerned about securing her apartment, if the apartment is well secured, then there's notin to fear. But if it's not secured, even if u wear iron cloth, u'll still be molested.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by corisande: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Her room no get lock abi door?
I don't even understand what her problem is
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
ur friend or u.....pls tell us the truth.
are u living in kpeko house?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by fuckshit: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: Miss,ur friend is more worried abt her security not her uncladness..tell her to always make sure her windows and door are always locked..she can sleep anyhow she wants if she feels safe and secure
op, here's your FÜCKING answer
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Mintayo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
No big deal now. As long as she do nt tell them herself,they won't know. But if robbers break into the house one day while she is sleeping and snoring naked...it is well o.cheesy
#talking frm experience,but it was a guy in this case.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by tlanry: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Creamish:

How exactly will the neighbor get to know dat she sleeps nud3?

you spoke my mind. @op, u can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by mrking3(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Come open to Tell us you're actually the Person and stop coming up with this your Friend Ish ... That's the most annoying thing about some folks in here! Always tryna get Answers to their question indirectly!! Abi that your friend no fit SIGN UP for nairaland ni? No hard feelings Boo!!! Just my mind
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by sekzy99(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cant rememba d last tym i slept with clothes on, only if am with a frnd. currently nw,am unclad as i post dis on my bed. It makes me convenient,i can b like dis truout d day.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by lepasharon(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Has she not got her own room with a lock ?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
lepasharon: Has she not got her own room with a lock ?
unfortunately, i live with my gf in a 1 room apartment so we sleep together grin

i've observed she hates to put on her undies while sleeping.... Btw, i saw you the other night... You weren't putting on anything
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
*Tags adaobi123*

ermm... Are you a mod?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
I understand the Op's point.
it could be that the lady is a beautiful lady and as such the guys in the compound may want to go between the legs.
I think her fear is... is she secured where the guys may want to go btwn the legs going from the fact that she sleeps in the nude?
it could even be that the guys may even peep her room through any hole.
I think the op's question bothers on her private security in the midst of guys.
And I think the op will be wrong in thinking that guys generally have the tendency to molest single ladies when they are beautiful and also staying alone.
BtW @Op I like ur picture.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: *Tags adaobi123*

ermm... Are you a mod?

She should make sure that a door is locked properly, so that she can sleep with comfort. grin

And yeah I am.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
adaobi123:

She should make sure that a door is locked properly, so that she can sleep with comfort. grin

And yeah I am.
would you mind if i ask you this question? Hope it won't warrant a ban grin
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: would you mind if i ask you this question? Hope it won't warrant a ban grin

Well it depends...... tongue
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Do they sleep outside in their yard? One wonders!
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
adaobi123:

Well it depends...... tongue
you sound harsh... I reserve my question for some other time
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Jbond(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
adaobi123:

And yeah I am.
Abeg no vex o, wetin be MOD? Method of dancing abi moderator or sumfin like dah?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: you sound harsh... I reserve my question for some other time

Me harsh ? Oya, you can pm me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? / See What Girls Has Plan To Do With Our World - Pics / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.